Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• This is a very early statement of Flat Top. Would she take this opportunity to already drag down one of her teammates who was not criticised by anyone else at this point? Maybe. In my opinion, the least likely scenario here is Flat Top wolf and Wrench villager, since the criticism is rather on point and quite original

I would say in general it is possible to say this to a message, but it's much more probably that they are not in a team.

But it also referends to the first Wrench and I can understand critic on this one. The second one plays better in my eyes.

that "really" is kind of strong, given the fact that Ashley never voted for Caboose afterwards. I don't like it. Also the story-part of this accusation is a bit distracting. I have to read Cabooses reaction to that again (I think I didn't quote it)

This was really in my beginning, I see. In the quote you don't see that there was a joke about the musical in. I explained it later iirc.

I really often thought about voting Caboose, especially at the middle of day 2. But I still don't think he's wolf with Turnov and Turnov has for me the best condicions to be one. And it would be a little bit complicated to find a team with him, maybe with Wrench and Flat Top, but I'n not persuaded of this one, for example because of what you said over this.

Here, Wrench gives quite a strong and unrelativized statement about Flat Top (who was not mentioned by others that much at this point). If Wrench is a werewolf, Flat Top might be more likely to be villager.

Why do you think that a werewolf couldn't say (such) a strong sentence to another?

• Atm it is really hard to go on and give the best...I am super upset and yesterday I was close voting myself, so you don't have to do it today. Nevertheless with that I have written my testament and I am ready to die. Last thing I can do is to make the best out of my last day so:

Village=Pearl=Coco>Joule>Ashley

Pls, don't question that, I need to start something.

So the last wolves should be in Tunov, Wrench, Flat Top and Caboose.

Turnov:

VOTE:Caboose

So here he votes Caboose, relatively early tbh, and also the reason why, think speaks more in favor of Turnov-Caboose-Team than against, but really not sure about that.

doesn't give me a feeling at all

+

to few, what he is thinking

that was do Wrench and Flat-Top

so youre basically saying as wolf you cannot have many interactions with others? i would say thats bullshit

that is, what I think after playing many games. Many wolves are quite quiet so there are not many possiblities for looking for temas.

This was the only like real interaction between Turnov and one of the others, and don't really think you can tell something from that.

--> So Turnov would fit perfectly to everybody

Wrench:

-Falt Top very pos/Caboose and Turnov a bit unsure

-Caboose gets little more positive/Flat-Top still pos/Turnov no opinion

-Turnov gets neg (after his post)

-Turnov stays neg

-agreed on Ruhrgold+Buffy-Team (Idea from Flat/Top)/a bit unsure about Flat-Top/Makes a Caboose+Turnov-TE

-unsure about Caboose

--> Theoretically could be Teammates with everybody, but I do not think that a Tunov-Wrench-caboose-Team is highly possible, because of this pretty random TE, think you wouldn't do that, including two of your teammates?

Reading her posts out of context doesn't really give me the impression of like "real" searching. It is more like questioning things, but not really drawing some conclusions out of it.

Flat-Top:

-Wrench pos, but after getting question about it, not so sure anymore, but still pos

-Didn't really like Tunov's Post/but didn't list him in the maybe-wolves-list. (think that speaks for Tunov-Flat-top-Team)

--> could be in team with everybody, and I didn't really like her last post, because it seemed like the conclusion was there since the beginning and so it was just searching for excuses for my lynch.

Caboose:

-Caboose was really interactive with all of my suspects.

I took some time to think about this, but I don't really have much choice but to vote for Turnov. I couldn't vote again, but I really don't like that. Sorry Turnov for voting you when your absent :shy

VOTE:Turnov

This is the reason why I would say that Caboose isn't wolf with Tunov. It is not the fact, that it is a vote against tunov, but Carbosse already had an legit reason not to vote him. So why voting your teammate, although you have an excuse not to do so and on the lynchlist are only villager in danger?

To come to an end: I think I am going to vote for one of Turnov, Flat-Top, Wrench (arranged according to who I like to lynch the most).

VOTE:Turnov

-----------

Stand Tag 4

Buffy (1): Flat Top

Turnov (2): Joule, Buffy

Wrench (1): Ashley

Verbleibende Zeit: 07:21:22

• Is it so important that you figure out my alignment instantly? I don't know how to help you with it and for me, your posts are not really helpful if I'm the person you think about the most. I would appreciate to read more of your thoughts about Buffy, Wrench, Caboose, Ashley, Flat Top and Turnov.

No not at all. You were just a lot in my mind since you are quite active in the game and I just really would like to figure out whether you are a wolve or not since I think that you can be that kind of person who really manages to influence others and therefore it might be easier for me to follow your posts and your opinion when my thought are more structured and I have a better overviwe of you. You are also one of the most active persons in the game so I think it gets quite important to at least have a more secure feeling about you.

And I am planning to write more to everyone, just takes a while.

I have some questions to Turnov:

Richard you said about Joule that she might be in a possible team with me (who you actually seemd to have rather as a villager than wolve), why did you say that Joule seems to reflect and searching for wolves but still leaves a bad feeling? How can you put these things together that seem quite oppositional to me?
    And why thinking of possible teams of me (with joule or coco) when you actually don't see me as a wolve?

I would also be really interested in opinions of you to everyone since so far you only had a small positive opinions on me, Coco, Electra, Dinah and a negative feeling by Joule and slightly caboose. Did these impressions changed?
    Btw: Why did you voted Caboose saying you have a slightly negative impression but also a negative feeling on Joule? Isn't a bad feeling worse than a slightly negative impression?

• good morning everyone

I think Pearl and coco are in the village. (Yes i know it is obvious, but wait)

Joule could be a villager too. At least it is very independent and i like that.

I don't have a specific feeling about caboose and turnov and wrench.

Wrench is at least a little bit positive in my mind while afterreading.

Buffy is still wolfish for me & i'm still unsure by you beeing villagery.

so who would be the most likely teammates to buffy out of me, caboose, turnov ans ashley then? kinda seems like you just left everybody open to lynch

Weird reaction. Sounds more like has does not feel like that.

well considering his earlier reactions i dont think its that weird.

I think so too. I think Electra won't be a possible lynch option for the wolfs....

But i don't get why not pearl or coco. But that shows me i just can't get into the wolfs minds. Or they choose their victim really early :thinking: or aluhat says: Wolfs think someone of them is a wolfhelper.

But no. This does not makes sense. Then they would eat the other person.

So they probably just thought they kill electra because she can not be killed then.

i dont like these thoughts just to coming back to the first mentioned point.

I liked the critic of Buffy about the not-voters

this is something everyone can easily say. giving points for that is a bit pseudo imo

Carboose is also a difficult one. He seemed for me more in the play yesterday evening, but also really caught on Turnov.

same. i rly wanna hear more from them

I don't really see a Turnov and Cabosse Team and I also don't really see a Buffy and a Flat Top Team,

i agree on the second one but dont rly see where youre coming from with the first one. the vote yesterday? it would rly fit for a team imo

Cabooses reaction to Wrench. Actually seems not really team-like to me. I don't know whether I should find this passage of Caboose villager-like or not. It is honest for sure, but I could also imagine a wolf coming up with this speech.
    Help?

as caboose stated he would do this in both roles, so yeah.

so im coming to the conclusion that my most favouable team at the moment is turnov, Caboose, buffy/flat top/(Joule)

im quit unsure about the last 3 ones. first of all i dont think there is a team with both buffy and flat top. secondly i had villager-like feelings for both/(all three) of them, more for flat but he lacks a bit today imo. Joule (and ashley) arent safe villagers yet but there villager feelings are rly stronger than for the other ones.

my vote will probably be on turnov or caboose over buffy, depends on their content today

• -agreed on Ruhrgold+Buffy-Team (Idea from Flat/Top)/a bit unsure about Flat-Top/Makes a Caboose+Turnov-TE

i must have forgotten do did so xD i will go read for it again and overthink the teams

• Dear diary,

this is just a short recap about my opinion without much content, but maybe Pearl is interested in it. And I won't be around before 6.

village: Pearl

rather village: Wrench (gut feeling), Joule (1st lynch)

wolves:

one out of Caboose and Turnov

one out of Buffy and Flat Top

(both: lynch situation yesterday if not assuming leveling but I think with 2 villagers under suspicion not necessary?)

VOTE:Ashley

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

-----------

Stand Tag 4

Ashley (1): Coco

Turnov (2): Joule, Buffy

Verbleibende Zeit: 07:08:05

• -agreed on Ruhrgold+Buffy-Team (Idea from Flat/Top)/a bit unsure about Flat-Top/Makes a Caboose+Turnov-TE

i must have forgotten do did so xD i will go read for it again and overthink the teams

i read it again and im still standing for it, but then i have to be wrong about joule or ashley, oof this shit confuses me.

on the other hand from what i saw yesterday, i think caboose turnov isnt that unlikely :( maybe my flat top/buffy TE isnt right?

• That's funny, because it's exactly same argumentation, why I'm on Wrench.

What do you mean with first lynch on Joule?

• as a wolve most people are more careful and usually only put a cowolve saver if there are reasons for that.

Do you think, you can generalize this. I don't.

ow he can find Joule searcing, reflekting but then still her post leave a bad feeling? For me that is quite contrasting, either someone really looks searching and therefore villager-like or not.

in my opinion it depends. not everyone who is searching is also someone from the village. To see it that way would ber to easy for the wolves.

If Rusty villager, I seriously have to start thinking bout Pearl

Thats quite wolf-like imo.

I wont doubt Pearl the next ~2 days either way.

do you think so? Actually it was Pearl who made Rusty executable. It makes me thining about her, also about Coco. If one is wolf, the other will beanother idea.

I think Pearl and coco are in the village. (Yes i know it is obvious, but wait)

why do you think so, especially after yersteradys execution?

• @All: Do you think Turnov is trying to manipulate us or does he really not know why Coco and I should be villagers?

and Richard you did not really answer to my question. Did you see Joule now sceptical or not? What is your opinion at the moment? Any ideas who is a werewolf?

• @All: Do you think Turnov is trying to manipulate us or does he really not know why Coco and I should be villagers?

and Richard you did not really answer to my question. Did you see Joule now sceptical or not? What is your opinion at the moment? Any ideas who is a werewolf?

Well if he doesn‘t know Why... Then Reading this Game is not Important for hin. I mean serveral people said that you both are the Scan. How can somebody overread that?

I mean it‘s Not villagery in and way. If he would have said that straight after the night..... okay. But like this ... Well weird.

• Flat Top

At that point i like coco and Pearl. & grease (just a little bit)

Joule seems to be a nice guy.

that.

I didn't like his post in general. But this was really shady. I didn't think he realised that rouhrgold will be voted.

what do you say about buffys - ruhrgold tendency?

titude.

:rofl:

i am not the kind of person, which is voting jst because of one single setence.

I am happy to hear more opionos here& your reaction is confusing me as well.

I don't like the fact that you want to convince others here. :(

Why should i cote just because of one sentence after starting again in the game?

Yeah.. I don't even think it's really wolfish. It's just akward- as you(?) said it looks like he's longing for death

VOTE:Buffy

Im sorry but to be honest- I don't have an opinion on caboose or turnov

On the other hand -what bothers me a little bit is that he has to reckon with negative resonances to that statement... And i think a wolf could be more careful with its words at that point. :(

I know i don't come to any new conclusion.... But that is why i want to vote :) it only strengthens my negative feeling about Buffy.

I am convinced that someone from yesterday with 2/3 votes has to be a wolf. It was so close.

VOTE:Buffy

Dear diary,

recalling what Flat Top said I don't have any reason why he should be a villager.

Furthermore, I don't think that he is wolf with Joule (first quote: it would be rather unusual to call out three villagers and in a separate sentence a co-wolf.

Finally, in my opinion a team between Flat Top and Buffy is rather unlikely, not only because of the vote, yesterday and today. Flat Top's sometimes raises doubts and counter-arguments, but still wants to have Buffy dead.

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• Anybody there? Would be nice If we can get the disscussion a bit more running. I was actually seing myself in there more active aswell but for some reason I am not that productive today as I wanted to be.

I have read Flat top and Ashley (only half) so far and Turnov multiple times (wasn't that much in comparison to the others).

I did not remembered that Ashley had such a start, WOW! Lots of posts on Sunday moring with lots of opnions in there and I really like that motivation in there. For some reason my first impression was sceptical on Sunday, but rereading her made me actually felt quite the opposite.

Ashley:
    - Coco und Pearl villagers

want to interact more with others before evaluating, votes Rusty
    - likes Joules way of playing although no village points for that

- Caboose suspect

- Dinah TE Coco and does not understad Dinahs critics since she likes Cocos playing style

- Cabooses Posts often about Greaseball, pearl and joule as a villager seems easy conclusions
    - likes to interact with me

-liked first post of wrench

- likes Electra

- Rusty is not a random vote, wants reactions and activity

- Coco is in middle of focos, likes her impressions, makes her more villager-like

- Dinah villager

- not convinced by ruhrgold
    #116 open to unvote when Rusty is more active
    #119: wants impressions from caboose

'121 wants opinion of me to Buffy, Turnov, Flat top
    thinks voting rusty is not false

#125 some good points in flat top posts

#136: likes buffys sescriptions of Turnov but does not help her to conclude her opinion
    not sure whether Joule is a wolf
    feels often on line with wrench

#141: Buffy not wolf with coco & caboose , coco no wolfe, maybe caboose but unsure
    Electra and Buffy possible but not favourites for the lynch
    Turnov or Ruhrgold might be wolf, Rusty is to inactive

villagers: Pearl, Coco, Dinah, Wrench, maybe joule and electra
    Vote Ruhrgold.

I know this is only till page 9 or so, so not even till the first lynch. But it already showed me that Ashley is really good in the game even though she said in the beginning that she was quite unsure how to start. She is saying something to nearly all players, interacts with different ones, gives her opnion and all in all I don't see any mistakes or any weird things. Maybe this is a nearly too perfect play and she was just so good in giving an opinion on everyone because she is wolf and has all these informations, we don't have so far. But to be honest, I had the impression that she is a villager that is good and able to develop quickly an opinion on someone.

There are certain people here that I would consider to be able to play in such a self-confident way as a werewolf, but I just hope that Ashley is not that type of player. She rather reminds me of myself when I have to reread what happens after not beeing present for some hours.

I am really unsure whether underestimate Ashley, but her start is really villager-like and therefore I don't want to vote her today.

Please Peeves share your ashley thoughts with me or show me the posts where you said why ashley is so suspicious to you. We two kind of have to work together and at the moment I am still unsure who to vote today. A bit like yesterday. but so far I am feeling comfortablw with having ashley as avillager. If someone sees suspicious things in her later posts today or yesterdasy please let me now!

Reading through flattop took me a couple of hours and I still haven't good any conclusion besides the silly one that I felt the flat top of the first day was a different one than the later one :ugly: And for some reason liked the hangovered first one more ( no offense)... silly I know but I saw a big change, from being relaxed and confident to being a bit unsure, more emotionally etc later on. I don't know why and I don't know whether this is important and makes a difference in my evaluations.

And I found it hard to evaluate his rather emotional reactions sometimes inbetween :/ Some felt a bit too much but depending on his character understandable.

I have to go now for about an hour, really sorry for that. I will try to say more to flattop afterwards.

I wanted to vote earlier today so, for now VOTE:Turnov he did not show much motivation today, at least I couldn't get a thing out of his post. He seems very suspect to me, he can be a villager, I am really unsure but as long as I haven't really got a conclusion on flat top I will vote him and hope for some more input in the next three hours.

Sry, I will be online around 6 again till 7ish and then only a bit ;(

-----------

Stand Tag 4

Ashley (1): Coco

Turnov (4): Joule, Buffy, Pearl

Verbleibende Zeit: 02:46:41

• Dear diary,

I fear that any other dead as Turnov will get us in trouble tomorrow - if there will be a tomorrow. So currently I won't complain although I still think that he's a villager. I haven't read all people (still occupied with Ashley), but I am convinced that he's not wolf with Caboose. Other insights will follow soon!

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

I don't think he is trying to manipulate us. It just seems like he has not read what happened. I wouldn't even draw a lot of conclusions about his role to be honest. It just shows his lack of motivation for the game and I'd say if we have a villager who's playing like that, we lost anyway, so I don't have a problem voting him.

Btw I agree to many of the things you said about Ashley. I liked her game so far, she seems somehow on her own and pushes the game forward quite well. But again, it's somehow almost too perfect and too slippery. This is also what makes me unsure about her.

Did you read Buffy so far? I would like to know what you think about her.

Peeves: Can you quickly explain again what makes Turnov likely to be a villager in your opinion? I remember that this is something you said for a long time, but I must have forgotten the argument.

I would be surprised, if it's a try to manipulate us. I think it's more he's not really in the game and doesn't note the WM.

I have to work on my laptop for some time, so I'm here to interact. If I have done my stuff, I can reread some things.

• Ashley : Is there a team exclusion you had that is still relevant in this stage of the game?

I still see no team between Buffy and Flat Top and between Caboose and Turnov.

As Caboose as well as Flat Top also seem really focused on the other one and I still try to see the motivation for it.

It's not so difficult to understand it about Turnov, because his game would fit for a evil one really good, but the more I read about him I have the feeling it's his one special playing character. But that's okay and I think it doesn't say much about his role. And even if i took another yardstick for him, I still don't see a reason for a villager. But on the other side Caboose is really not a certain villager for me.

Between Buffy and Flat Top I'm really undecided. I often have moments where I saw things from Buffy, I wouldn't exspect from a werewolf. Flat Top was at same points sypathic on his way. Yesterday evening I saw Buffy really noteworthy, today it's less and at the moment I would tend to him of the two.

But this exclusions are really basic for my estimation and if they are right and we have three wolfes, which we should still have, it would mean that one of you and Wrench would be a wolf and i do me hard with this. I really liked your game and there are also less points against Wrenchs play so far.

From to two exclusions I also thought about Caboose / Flat Top, whether Caboose just could be annoyed from Turnov as his cowolf. But not sure whether he is the character for this. If yes it would fit for me, but I doubt that it is so easy.

I'm sure you have allready said something about him, but what was your opinion to Flat Top?

• VOTE:Caboose

-----------

Stand Tag 4

Caboose (1): Coco

Turnov (4): Joule, Buffy, Pearl

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:50:07