Beiträge von Rapunzel

Wickie: I can't tell you. Sorry. It was an experiment anyway, and the chances I'm smarter after it were kinda low anyway.

Captain Hook: What reactions do you expect? I will vote for whoever you guys vote, and I guess everyone else as well.

If you want to know my opinion, Flat Top is not the best choice for today, but it's still possible that he is a werewolf. So basically I just hope that you two are right.

I'm sure you have allready said something about him, but what was your opinion to Flat Top?

Flat Top is pretty much on the border between my village and my wolves. He shares that position with Buffy who I found more positive in the recent posts.

Really think Wrench, Flat Top and Turnov are wolves.

Maybe, but atm really unlikely it could be Carboose instead of Flat top or Wrench (in that case Wrench is more likely the villager). Nevertheless Wrench, Flat Top and Turnov all seem pretty wolfish to me soo....think I'll stay there till I die

How can you be sure that nothing is going to change your mind in the next days?

I would also like to express my concerns about Wrench and why many people see her as a wolf right after 4 people died yesterday and we are getting in an end-game situation. I am convinced that she is a villager, and so I'm suspect about everyone who treats him as a serious opportunity to vote.

What has Wrench done so that you see her in the village by so far?

You assume here, that Turnov and Buffy are wolves? If one of them or both aren't, how would your conclusion change?

1. why do you care?
    2. I did that statement with the assumption that at least one of them is a werewolf. If that's not the case, you're almost certainly a werewolf by exclusion principle.

Kakuzu, Pearl: Please coordinate your lynch today.

@All: Do you think Turnov is trying to manipulate us or does he really not know why Coco and I should be villagers?

I don't think he is trying to manipulate us. It just seems like he has not read what happened. I wouldn't even draw a lot of conclusions about his role to be honest. It just shows his lack of motivation for the game and I'd say if we have a villager who's playing like that, we lost anyway, so I don't have a problem voting him.

Btw I agree to many of the things you said about Ashley. I liked her game so far, she seems somehow on her own and pushes the game forward quite well. But again, it's somehow almost too perfect and too slippery. This is also what makes me unsure about her.

Did you read Buffy so far? I would like to know what you think about her.

Kakuzu: Can you quickly explain again what makes Turnov likely to be a villager in your opinion? I remember that this is something you said for a long time, but I must have forgotten the argument.

Here are just some random interactions of day 1 between the people that are suspicious to me now.

Well i'm not convinved by Wrench.

But it could be also his general style. Idk

I have to look another time maybe. I will give him/her some time.- for now not positive at all. It doesn't seem like he's really into the games flow.

This is a very early statement of Flat Top. Would she take this opportunity to already drag down one of her teammates who was not criticised by anyone else at this point? Maybe. In my opinion, the least likely scenario here is Flat Top wolf and Wrench villager, since the criticism is rather on point and quite original

Caboose is really suspect for me, but he is so or so really suspect

that "really" is kind of strong, given the fact that Ashley never voted for Caboose afterwards. I don't like it. Also the story-part of this accusation is a bit distracting. I have to read Cabooses reaction to that again (I think I didn't quote it)

Yeah i have nothin gin mind from turnov-which usually is a bad sign- but i just think it was kinda unnecassary at this point

Could fit to a Turnov-Wrench-team. "I don't have him positive, but...".

im unsure about my feelings for this post. at first i thought: oh yes youre right! but now while im writing this it kinda feels like he directly wanted to prevent beeing called out for his style

This was something about Caboose (about the Post where Caboose held a monologue about how this game mode makes it harder for everyone). I find it a strange thought that Caboose wanted to prevent being called out for their style. This quote kind of implies that Wrench already knew about Cabooses (bad) alignment. Else I really don't know where the thought would come from.

i kinda see villager like thoughts here.

overall my first impression of flat top was very villager like. I like the way hes questioning things and wants to solve the game but at the same time is relaxed.

Here, Wrench gives quite a strong and unrelativized statement about Flat Top (who was not mentioned by others that much at this point). If Wrench is a werewolf, Flat Top might be more likely to be villager.

im unsure about my feelings for this post. at first i thought: oh yes youre right! but now while im writing this it kinda feels like he directly wanted to prevent beeing called out for his style

That's typicall me xD I write one sentebce in the beginning and this sentence happens to seem very evil xD No, you can judge my style (as a tip, I tend to be more telling about my feelings in english in contrast to german) it's just I try to order some players I play regular with based on the tone of their posts, without looking at the content. And I won't be able to do so this game, which makes a a lot more difficult for me.

I have to admit it really hard for me to get into the game, speaking english and more people roleplaying than in a "normal" game creates an emotional distance between myself and the game. Espacially because I know nothing about Starlight Express and have trouble telling jokes based on the musical and real conversations apart. I don't want you to stop doing that (because I think for everyone else it's a lot of fun), but maybe you could write jokes in cursive or so, just that I know you're joking and participate more easily.

Cabooses reaction to Wrench. Actually seems not really team-like to me. I don't know whether I should find this passage of Caboose villager-like or not. It is honest for sure, but I could also imagine a wolf coming up with this speech.
    Help?

Captain Hook: Is it so important that you figure out my alignment instantly? I don't know how to help you with it and for me, your posts are not really helpful if I'm the person you think about the most. I would appreciate to read more of your thoughts about Buffy, Wrench, Caboose, Ashley, Flat Top and Turnov.

Acutally, if Caboose was a werewolf and Turnov was not, I don't think he would dare vote him, because first of all, it seems unlikely that it works anyway and second of all, it's something really mean. I conclude that either Caboose and Turnov are both werewolves or only Turnov (or none of them, which is technically still possible, I guess.)

It will be crucial to find the villager(s) under Buffy, Caboose and Flat Top. I guess that there is at least one.

My feeling says Buffy, Wrench and Turnov are evil.
    In general, out of the suspicious people, Turnov definitely seems the "easiest" to find and Ashley seems the "hardest" to find. However, I don't want to believe that Ashley AND Wrench are evil at the moment, this would just be too sad. On the other hand, the very strange interactions between Buffy, Flat Top, Caboose are unlikely created by wolves only. I'm gonna read Electra now.

I'm really disappointed by the Rusty Lynch.

This sounds like a nice fella, lets hit some bar and lets get wasted tonight, before the "real" fun tomorrow begins!

Before Night 1

So far I like Coco the most, she seems like sharing all deep thoughts, which is for me - as first impression - a sign for villager. Kinda-ish.

After Night 1

Furthermore I think Pearl should be as well on the side of the good ppl, since she is active, sharing thoughts, asking good questions.

They both stood out of the mass. On other ppl I haven´t a tendence to already say they might be villager or they might be werwolf.

Before Night 2

I agree that Pearl and Coco are most likely the scans.
    So, now we are probably looking for 3 or more evil people among 9. To be precise, I'm actually looking for two good people among 6 right now. Buffy, Wrench, Caboose, Ashley, Flat Top and Turnov. At the moment I would go for Ashley and Caboose, but I don't think that's correct, solely based on the probabilities.
    VOTE: Turnov for now.

-----------

Stand Tag 4

Turnov (1): Joule

Verbleibende Zeit: 22:10:51