Beiträge von Satine & Christian

Yes, Joule got it right. I am quite annoyed by Ashley and her way to play. She is fixated on me, even tho the „reason why“ could be applied to several people, which she numerated btw too. But I dont see how see is interacting with them.

Anyway.
    Schoko should be villager

Perle should be villager too

Joule might be villager too

Ashley night be villager? Dunno for sure?

Okay Ashley, you want to do a thing out of it.

First of all, why were you voting me, then you said yourself, there are also plenty other canidates, who are inactive. so, why did you especially pick me out of all of them? huh?

And then you still ignore the fact, that I said, you ignored a question of pearl. Instead of asking which question and so on you rather vote me again.

Cheeeez.

Regarding of my sassy comments now, I still dont think you are on the bad side, since you also voted the werewolf. I mean, you could have stayed on me and start an easy lynchtrain. But you didnt.

But just dont vote so early again on some "easy" lynch, yea I am feeling myself like that, I have admit that.

I was interessted, why Buffy thinks, that Turnov is a villager. Its for me totally out of the blue, as already shared.

I can´t give you more insight, I was overflying the day, since I joined late and wanted to have an opinion, whether to vote or not to.

Currently I don´t want to vote, as already shared too. The thought behind that is, we barely have information nor we have a "solid basis" of former games. So we would vote randomly into something with a higher chance to hit a villager.

I would like to keep the random villager in the game than loosing to a lost villager.

But thats just my 50 cents.

Ok, Turnov might be a villager.

Why exactly? Seems totally out of the blue, no reference at all which part of Buffys post made you think that way.

And furthermore I saw, that Pearl was asking a direct question towards Ashley, which she kinda ignored, I think.

Anyway, you changed your vote, lets not spiral so much on a low detail part of the game. I still disagree with your approach, but I wont hold onto that anymore.

So far I like Coco the most, she seems like sharing all deep thoughts, which is for me - as first impression - a sign for villager. Kinda-ish.

Furthermore I think Pearl should be as well on the side of the good ppl, since she is active, sharing thoughts, asking good questions.

They both stood out of the mass. On other ppl I haven´t a tendence to already say they might be villager or they might be werwolf.

I think I am not going to vote for tonight, if this is possible. I should quickly read again the rules for voting.

Well I totally forgot the time around me kek.

Anyway, I am totally up to get involved into the game. Just poke me and try me to get interacted with someone.

But for sure not the way Ashley intented, cuz first of all there are so many ways to get someone active than a random vote.

In addition to that, its really suspect, you said, that you vote me because you think I am werewolf.

Based on exactly what?

And later you explain to several ppl, that you just want to get me more active. Ooookay?!

Anyway, I am off reading.

This was one beer too much last night. Or rather four or five, because I cannot remember to sign a contract like this.

This sounds like a nice fella, lets hit some bar and lets get wasted tonight, before the "real" fun tomorrow begins!

I mean, after Pearl turned away from me, I am a free person!

Well, I actually will not comment much the ongoing interactions, since I am not a real fan from the "roleplaying" connection from starlight express.

Nowithstanding, I like Cocos posts out of all people so far. It is refreshing and also reveal some deeper thoughts about them.

I actually don´t have time to be a leader for ya, so you better find someone else. Peace. Out.