Beiträge von Alfred & Sarah

So atm I like Pearl,, Ashley and a little bit Buffy, Electra, Coco.

I don't really like Turnov, but also Flat Top and Rusty.

I read positive opinions about Flat Top (from Electra and also Ashley) and would like to know what exactly? He really didn't convince me today.

As always, I'm taking more time towards the evening. Right now I appreciate the content that is being generated. Keep going!

I don't know whether I agree to you all that Rusty's complaint is suspicious. When I read it for the first time, it seemed more likely to me that he was an annoyed villager, but now I have to say that the post really seems artificial.

Elisabeth & Der Tod: What's your opinion on Buffy, Dinah and Turnov again? Who would you vote if you had to decide now and for what reason? Who do you think you would have voted yesterday?

Also, why should I actively advertise for a different lynch? The Ruhrgold votes were really understandable (and in fact I even think I would have switched to save Caboose if Electra hadn't done anything), but in the worst case, we just lose a villager and don't even gain information, because voting Ruhrgold in this situation is completely sensible in each role. So I was rather criticising the tactics behind the move and I still stand behind that. I can't imagine that every person that was in a similar position as Ruhrgold (say, Rusty, Volta, maybe Flat Top, Buffy, Turnov) is a werewolf, so Pearl was pretty lucky to pick the right person, but obviously that's not clear before the lynch.

On my radar today are mainly Turnov, Buffy and Rusty, maybe Dinah. I definitely want to read more from Volta, Flat Top and also Caboose.

I mean, Electra is indeed less likely a werewolf after this lynch. Yes, coldly sacrificing a werewolf is indeed a valid strategy, but after already voting on Caboose this at least doesn't seem like a forced move for her.

One possibility is that she wanted to simply make herself look better, but also this would be kind of risky since this move by no means guarantees that she will be able to sneak through the game as a safe villager.

The last possibility is of course that Caboose is a werewolf as well, but this also seems highly unlikely. Before joining the conspiracy theorists, I'd rather assume that my impression on Electra was simply wrong and treat her as a villager from now on.

Obviously, the lynch also makes Pearl even more trustworthy, although she was also pretty safe before. Reading Ruhrgold did not provide much insight for me. I think that his suspicious comment to Electra was the most outstanding thing. It fits to the image of Electra villager, since it was s pretty conspicuous statement which some wolves (and I would count Ruhrgold to that group given their content) tend to not make about their fellow wolf colleagues.

Coco, why do you trust Wrench and Turnov? I don't really see a good reason.

Okay, more happend.

I like Coco's post again.

I didn't really like Rusty's post. His criticism towards Buffy is completely justified, and his opinion about Pearl and Coco is something I share. Nevertheless I would have hoped for more insight into his thoughts. As of now, it all seems a bit shallow, and also I got the impression that the question to Buffy about Turnov is a bit out of place. I had the thought that Rusty might be wolf with either Turnov or Buffy and tried to create either mindgames (If Turnov) or interaction (If Buffy) with one of his furry friends.

Not so much happened in the meantime.

A few more posts from Volta. If she was a wolf, it would be quite strange to talk to Coco like that (I have the sentence "I hope you are smarter than that if you're a villager" in mind) and also her reactions to Electra seem quite authentic.

I didn't like Turnov's post. He evaluates everyone without actually saying a lot, which I don't like. Also I don't like his opinion, on Caboose for example. Turnov seems quite passive and not pro-active in this game. I really hope his headache is not so terrible.

It also occured to me that Wrench has a pretty special position in this game. She seems much more in the questioning mode. The comments are usually quite good in my opinion, but I would wish for more opinions.

Also I'm looking forward to Rusty's post.

Btw, I still don't have a good feeling for Dinah. I don't know what it is, but it's there from the first day.

Sorry, as usual I will have more time in the evening. For now, I'd like to express that

VOTE: Electra is the most suspicious person to me at the moment, despite me changing back and forth on this yesterday. I also don't understand how Pearl finds his posts authentic.

It's interesting to read what Buffy thinks about the game. There is not really much I would agree on, but at least her opinion seems quite original and I think it's likely that it originates from a villagers mind.

Ashley is very motivated and her content is good, so I tend to trust her for now.

I don't like that Coco votes for Buffy after that post. He seems either too self-centered (My feeling still doesn't say she's a wolf though, but since day 1, she has really disappointed me a little bit)

I hope that I can read everything before the deadline and then make a good decision.

-----------

Stand Tag 2

Buffy (1): Coco

Caboose (2): Buffy, Turnov

Coco (1): Dinah

Electra (1): Joule

Rusty (1): Ashley

Verbleibende Zeit: 03:13:21

Just to clarify this:

My famously quoted "personality-read" on Pearl has less to do with her identity or her alignment even. It's more something for myself that helps me telling apart the stuff I should evaluate in her posts and the things I shouldn't, and also gives me a guideline for how to evaluate things. Small, unrelated example: If someone considerate who usually doesn't like to position themselves in the center of attention suddenly puts down a lot of conspicuous content, it makes them much more likely to be villager. This is not necessarily true if a notoriously careless person does the same.

Something else: Electra's longer post activated eight out of ten alarm bells. So much relativizing. So awkward to read. Really gives me wolf vibes.

The post where he calls Jugolas a villager-like person doesn't improve the situation.

Dinah: How is it hurtful what Coco wrote? I don't quite understand that.

Yeah, obviously I agree on the fact that Coco and Dinah don't fit into one evil team. A more interesting insight should be that a Wrench/Rusty team seems unlikely.

- I understand Dinah's concerns about Coco. There are some serious problems with Coco's interpretation of some situations. I agree that there are some flaws in his reasoning, but to be honest, I can hardly imagine a werewolf deliberatly trying to force a bad picture on someone in such a way. I find it a bit surprising that Dinah finds that suspicious. It seems like a too easy conclusion to me.

But how can that conclusion be too easy, when no one else besides me evaluates it that way?

You were the one to start criticizing me for being over the top and Coco just took the easy road going against me. I mean it wasn't an unpopular opinion in the beginning. and that dynamic of just following is what I find wolf-like about her. and as I've already expressed, I just think their style of playing seems to be kinda planned. While villagers often overthink certain situations, wolves are often more stringent in their way of argumentation, I also see that here.

However, if you understand my concerns but do not share my conclusion. What is your conclusion?

To me it seemed as if you argue along the lines of: Coco tries to put me in a bad light with super weak (and partly wrong) arguments, so he must be wolf. For me, it would not be the first time I see a villager using shady ways to express their gut feeling. Also, wolves would be more cautious about the correctness of their justifications, wouldn't they?

Btw, why should the fact that you're the only one raising this change my opinion about the quality of your argument?

My conclusion about Coco in general is that he just has a highly subjective playstyle. It would kind of surprise me if Coco put himself in a special position like that as a werewolf.

Hi Ashley!

What is shady about Caboose?

I'm back! Time to summarize some random thoughts:

- I really understand the Pearl-villager train. Her attitude is very positive, her posts are good in quality and she makes some serious efforts to push the game forward. I have to say that I'm glad to have her as our leader.

- I understand Dinah's concerns about Coco. There are some serious problems with Coco's interpretation of some situations. I agree that there are some flaws in his reasoning, but to be honest, I can hardly imagine a werewolf deliberatly trying to force a bad picture on someone in such a way. I find it a bit surprising that Dinah finds that suspicious. It seems like a too easy conclusion to me.

- Flat Top's introduction somehow striked me as very unusual, which I noted slightly positive in my head. I will have to go back to see what exactly it was.

- I don't like Ruhrgold's overly cautious comment about Electra's introduction. I don't share his opinion and it seems hardly necessary to state that it might change, unless he wants an insurance for the future.

- Volta seems a bit lost. Strangely enough, it invoked a feeling in me that he might be a villager. I would like to hear some impressions of Tarzan & Jane though. Just drop me some opinions. About Coco, Pearl, Dinah, I don't care.

The rest didn't stand out to me.

Elphaba & Glinda: Yes, of course we somehow have to get discussions going, but I still think that people should think about how useful their content really is. In Buffy's example, it really seemed like a generic post which wolves write if they want to seem present and interested in the game without actually saying a lot.

Yes, I know that it's hard to apply a general measure to all players because everyone is different, but I have to start somewhere.

And sure, you could also argue that a wolf might think about their posts more carefully but in my opinion, this is doesn't apply here, since there is nothing obviously wrong with that post.

I like Buffy's second a bit more, but it's still not convincing. I didn't like that he didn't even bother sharing a gut feeling about people with less than 5 posts. Seems a bit lazy and furthermore, I really don't think that people with less posts are automatically harder to evaluate.

It's actually quite funny that you mention Pearl, and I have to agree that she's over the top. I didn't take it into consideration though, because I somehow instantly attributed it to her personality. Do you disagree?

Anna & Elsa: Yeah I don't really agree to your thoughts about Turnov. The difference between him and Buffy is that his first post is more obviously irrelevant to the game which makes him seem less tense, but at the end of the day, it's not something that I would give the villager-attitude label.

Anna & Elsa: I haven't found a good reason to exclude that possibility, but it's quite unlikely anyway.

Rusty & Pearl: Makes sense. What did you like about his first post? I have to say that I also liked his start, but his second post seemed more villager-like to me than the first (which was quite standard tbh).

Belle & Das Biest: You might confuse self-confident with self-conscious.

Belle & Das Biest: Yeah, of course the game will be distorted by this phenomenon. What I was trying to say is that we can probably have more accurate images of everyone's fraction if people (especially villagers) don't try to play someone they are not. Speaking for myself, I can't simply not judge the style and tone of a person and I assume that some other people feel the same, so I'm just trying to make things more pleasant.

(I'm not telling you that you shouldn't try to hide your identity as a player btw)

Rusty & Pearl: Why did you ask Dinah about Caboose specifically?

Hi everyone!

I hope that this is going to be a fun game!

I don't want to be your leader (The issue is time) and I guess I'll have to wait for quite a bit until I can make a good decision. For now, Greaseball's introduction seems almost too cute, but it's also kind of funny and relatable and that's why I could see awarding her villager points for that.

Ah yeah, sorry if I assume anyone's gender wrong, but that's just the way it works for me. If you feel offended, let me know by writing a lot of subtly hostile comments to my posts ;)

Btw, Buffy's post seems quite weak to me. He kinda likes Greaseball's post which is fine, but there is nothing in his post that stands out to me whatsoever. Why is this post there anyway? Couldn't you wait until you can say more about the game?

Coco - I like him quite a lot. The format of his posts is refeshing and I agree to almost everything he says. (The inflationary usage of the word fuck is the only thing that bothers me a bit, but apart from that: Keep going!)

Dinah seems, like Greaseball, a bit over the top to me - It's really hard to assess posts if they are written in an intenionally exaggerated mood. The roleplay is fine and all, but unless you want to hide something, dear Dinah, I'd prefer you to phrase your posts a bit more neutrally :)

(strangely, it bothered me less in Greaseball's post. Maybe because it seemed more natural?)

That's it for now!