Beiträge von Killua

Gleich vorneweg um was klarzustellen: niemand hier im Ring ist heißer als ich!

Es gibt da einen kleinen Trick ;)

Ob der aber so fair ist und nicht dem Spielprinzip widerspricht, ist eine andere Frage.

Und natürlich, wie die Spielleitung dazu steht.

Danke für deinen langen Post! Die Einzeiler waren nervig xD

Aber da muss ich fragen was denn das für ein Trick ist?

Wenn ich die Einzeiler ausblende würde ich meinen, dass es ein dorfiger Startpost ist. Mit diesen steht ein kleines Minus davor

Wo bleiben die letzten zwei Bitches in der Runde? Eine davon wird da wohl Wolf sein, komme mit die Leuten die bislang schon etwas geschrieben haben nicht wirklich auf zwei Wölfe. Aber gut ist ja auch erst der Anfang :)

Wenn, dann wäre das Zufall! Bei mir wurde nämlich auch gelost. :saint:

Das wäre dann wohl mehr als Zufall! :saint:

Was meinst du mit immer ergänzen?

Ich denke, jeder könnte sich die Liste von den Spielern auch immer schön rauskopieren. Im Nachhinein kann man dann sicher auch die Veränderungen besser nachvollziehen usw..

Ja so meinte ich das auch, einfach einmal eine Liste machen und diese dann immer wieder verwenden.

Hallohalli Hallihallo Halli Halli Halloooo!

Habe ewig überlegt ob ich eine bestimmte Person simulieren soll oder nicht. Ich denke ich unterlasse es, das ich glaube, dass es besser so ist sonst fühlt sich glaube ich die Person(en) noch angegriffen und das möchte ich keinesfalls. :schmieg:

Nichts desto trotz freue ich mich auf das Spiel und bin jetzt schon gespannt wer hier aller mitspielt!

die HD-Wahl bei einem anonymen Spiel ist immer spannend! Ich möchte es gerne werden, habe immer am Abend Zeit, unter Tags leider nicht, aber dafür bleibt vor den Lynchungen immer viel Zeit um das bisschen (bei 9 Personen wird wohl nicht so viel geschrieben wie bei 18 Personen) nachzulesen und mir Gedanken zu machen.

So viel möchte ich aber schon mal sagen, ich hab das Glück eine brutal heiße Kämpferin zugelost bekommen zu haben 8) Bin gespannt wen es da noch so gibt!

I didn't like his post in general. But this was really shady. I didn't think he realised that rouhrgold will be voted.

omg, tbh I have completely forgotten, that I have said that. Sheesh...if I were you, I would lynch myself. Were is your vote? Why aren't you voting me? Would be the only logical thing to do from my point of view. xD

Well, gg to Ruhrgold, I still like his entry-posts xD

Phuu, now this post seems really shady to me honestly :thinking:

Why should we lynch you because of that statement of your's regarding Ruhrgold? What was so bad with that?

Right now I dont think that a villager would react like that?

Why Jugolas? Is this a joke? If yes i don't like that.

:( I don't know what you expect here. Is this a joke? Is this serious? Do you want to get reactions? You confuse me....

Yes, that was a joke ;)

She/he/it had some fresh new thoughts and she or whatever got constantly new thoughts over the game.

I am definitely an "it". :D

Has it changed? Have you thought about it ?

Ah, thanks for bringing that up again. I would conclude that Rusty and Coco are not teammates (because of his argument behind the vote and that it was the second vote on Rusty so early on)
    How do you see those early votes on Rusty?

Someone was asking: I can not answer that quaetion. I have not read yesterday.

So now i'm biased by the result. But i think my vote could have been Rusty or Buffy.

I think it was Electra , who was asking? I'm sure you will not like my answer but it is honest

No, I am quite satisfied with your answer.
    And I totally think that this is an honest answer.

I don't remember: Did he rated ruhr as a wolf at the election day?

Yes, as far as I remember he did a few times.

I like that post from Flat Top. Seems totally authentic and motivated :)

Why not? Especially for a wolf it's annoying if the people you want to vote aren't votable after the lynch again or?

Yeah, but you dont need to do that right after the lynch. It would be easier to just let that sink for a while and look for other candidates for the next 1-2 days. I mean, it's still not a strong point, but therefore Coco quite probably wont be a candidate for my vote today.

I have some connection with my internet

Thats great! I would have wondered otherwise.

why does it fit? couldnt she just be leveling with him from the beginning?

Yeah, she could. Although I dont really believe in it yet, because apart from that she seems quite villager-like to me so far.

wouldnt you think as a wolf partner its easier for him to jump on the ruhrgld is wolf train?

I think you are right there. Apart from his used wording in that statement (that doesnt fit so good to a Ruhrgold+Caboose team from my point of view), it was nearly his only content yesterday. So yeah, it would have been just easier to jump on the train or: Just dont say anything about it, because he didnt seem to have a lot of time.

still no fan of rusty

Same.

Lol, why's that? I mean, it doesn't bother me, but I havn't done much that stands out for a villager? And 2 Pluses, omg^^

That's because I liked your long post yesterday. I agreed to quite a lot statements from that one!

I think, I already want to refresh my plus/minus list (mainly to obtain an overview):

Old one

Pearl: ++

Coco: -

Wrench: +

Joule: (+)

Ashley: ++

Dinah: +++

Caboose: ?

Ruhrgold: --

Turnov: ?

Flat Top: ?

Buffy: ++

Volta: --

Rusty: ?

Pearl: ++++ (third and fourth plus for her behaviour at yesterday's lynch)

Dinah: +++

Buffy: ++ (the two pluses can remain, as I also liked her last post(s))

Ashley: ++ (nothing changed there, but her vote against Ruhrgold would also fit pretty good to Ashley being a villager)

Wrench: ++ (Especially her last posts seems villager-like to me. For example the reaction to buffy feels like a typical villager uncetainty (and is authentic to me))

So... I think, that's (more or less) my village at the moment.

Coco: + (As I already mentioned I think that his mindset within his last few posts is rather villager-like)

Joule: +/- (at the moment, I again dont know how I feel about her. It's a bit like a rollercoaster ride, as I get villager and also a few (but rather less) wolf vibes from her :/ )

Rusty: - (I got rather negative vibes than positive ones so far, as already mentioned.) Kuzan Why is Joule a villager to you and what persons do you have a negative tendency towards?

Volta: - (The negative tendency remains. She just doesn seem to be actively searching for wolves in my eyes or at least she doesnt a lot of thoughts about that.)

Flat Top: ? (hard to judge, as he was excused yesterday. But I am definitely looking forward to his posts today) Quasimodo & Esmeralda Whom would you have voted yesterday and why?

Turnov ? (+) (I just dont know yet. Although my beloved stomach says rather villager than wolf - if I dare to ask him)

Caboose: ? (-) (Very slight negative tendency, because he defended Ruhrgold quite early.)

In defence of him, this game hadn't much content at this point. In my opinion it was haed to find something new to talk about.

But would a wolf write "in defence of him" defending his partner? I am not so sure about that.

=> My today's main candidates for the lynch are Rusty, Volta and maybe Caboose/Joule.

For the moment VOTE:Volta

The Ruhrgold votes were really understandable (and in fact I even think I would have switched to save Caboose if Electra hadn't done anything), but in the worst case, we just lose a villager and don't even gain information, because voting Ruhrgold in this situation is completely sensible in each role. So I was rather criticising the tactics behind the move and I still stand behind that. I can't imagine that every person that was in a similar position as Ruhrgold (say, Rusty, Volta, maybe Flat Top, Buffy, Turnov) is a werewolf, so Pearl was pretty lucky to pick the right person, but obviously that's not clear before the lynch.

One can still have negative tendencies towards players, who have only left a handful of votes. So why not voting them, especially if you do not have another person that negative? And that you now make the statement that you maybe would have switched to Ruhrgold seems a bit shady to me.

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Rusty (2): Ashley, Coco

Volta (1): Electra

Verbleibende Zeit: 09:41:53

Why did Electra vote Volta although Ruhrgold was at an equal level and already had one vote? (in his large assessment post)

Because racoon :D (stomach)

How do you now, after Ruhrgolds death think about a Vote wolf?

You mean Volta I guess.

I still dont know yet, but she is definitely not one of the persons towards I have a positice tendency.

How do you think about that?

Does this lynch makes Caboose more confortable?

Thats a very good question.

I still need to think about this, but at the moment I dont think so. In my opinion the wolves either have already voted or havent been online at the lynch. Otherwise they could have also voted me for example to save Ruhrgold.

How do you think about that and why did you aks that question in the first place?

What would a wolf Electra do when there's a tie between village Caboose and co-wolf Ruhrgold? Especially since his explicit signal was only to rescue himself?

The vote against Caboose was indeed to rescue myself. But the vote on Ruhgold not, as I mentioned already.

What exactly are you accusing me or in other words: What should I have done at the lynch that you would find at least that aspect of my game rather villagery?

I think I am going to reconsider my slightly negative tendency regarding Coco. I dont think that a wolf would currently put that much effort into trying to make my lynch vote look bad?

whoooo... this post of Rusty was quite wolfy!

I agree on that.

This also feels more like a village Coco to me. But I still need to think about that.

does somebody else got the feeling coco wasnt as strong as yesterday?

Yes, thats true imo and was also the reason for my slightly negative tendency.

The vote situation was very unusual in my view since only 7-8 persons cast a vote. Neither do I exclude that all three candidates are wolves nor do I think that it makes Electra a villager because of his vote. He wanted to rescue himself, and that's a natural think, isn't it?

Yeah, of course. But I also could have just remained with my vote on Cabooes - at that moment it was Caboose (3), Electra (2) and Ruhrgold (3) -> then I switched from Caboose to Ruhrgold and made it 4-2-2.

PS.: And the topic between Dinah and Ruhrgold was of all topics Greaseball's village standing. I wonder whether twi wolves would talk about their future target like that? However, this was yesterday morning, so it does not weight that much I admit.

I also dont think that they alreday would have known their target at that time. At least it would be quite unusual.

Coco I am not so sure, Electra can be a teammate but still he was the one confirming the lynch and he could have also voted caboose easily.

Just for clarification: I already have been on Caboose, but later on switched to Ruhrgold after you have voted him.

But to be honest: I think you were really quick with reading through Ruhrgold and writing your thoughts... maybe too quick? I am a bit doubting at the moment, you seem to be a villager, but are you really one?

Hmm, I am still strongly doubting Coco, but Ruhrgold was not that much to read^^

I noticed the same things like Coco, but wouldnt have drawn his conclusions. I am rather thinking that the early villager tendency from Ruhrgold towards Joule makes Joule in my eyes even more a villager (just a bit).

Furthermore, he says he likes Joule, Electra (but can change and it did eventually) and dislikes Ashley voting Rusty. My thoughts: Electra is rather wolf than Joule; and Ashley and Rusty are not wolves together.

Is that just because he said that he likes me an Joule? How does for example my behaviour against Ruhrgold fit into your theory that I am wolf? Same with Joule's last post before the end of the lynch.

Or am I misunterstanding you here?