Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Jadio use Deepl, it works better than Google

And yes Daro, I don't like the whole topic, but maybe only bc I'm not a huge fan of outing active - that Leongod still needs to be eliminated

Chat GPT also provides some arguments

Bahhhhh8o

• Daro, Xsi and Alexa give me good vibes

I actually like Daro is right now contributing with Motivation. Cant wait to see that decreasing8o

Xsi seems to have fun which strongly correlates with beeing not wolve and since there are no third parties she is townie.

Bahhhhh8o

• Am I the only one who doesn't put Daro into the town rn?

Good idea, let's have a blitz round!

- must include "am I the only one"

- wrong statements only

Am I the only one that's going to lynch LB tomorrow?

Maybe will be wolves meal?

Am I the only one WHO thinks Sunny is sus

Bahhhhh8o

• Xsí i have a Deal for you. By the end of the day we discuss the LB Lynch again and think then about what to do.

For now WE ignore him and sus Sunny bunny

Bahhhhh8o

• But im not so sure about Duck. A wise person told me that Duck ist a ingenious wolf and the last village rounds he was really quiet.

8|

Who said that?

Ling i have Bad Leon vibes

Bahhhhh8o

• I really dont get the same vibes from Alexa that I got in our Last Game where she was also very active and townie.

Her Interactions are very restraint

Bahhhhh8o

• Oh I loved analytical mechanics and thermodynamics

Information entropy is similar to that. (We actually started with that and continued with physics)

But I am afraid that this information wont really help us because it is not really certain. I think I have suspects of Person that might have been a good snack but in the other hand the wolves also tried to predict the healers heal.

Bahhhhh8o

• VOTE: Jadio

I think Einhorn might be wolve with one of Leon/Alexa , too

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Jadio (2): Ling, Ente
    Sunset (2): Daro*2
    Leon (1): Alexa
    Buchzauber (1): Leon
    Ling (1): Xsí

Stimme zurückgezogen: Jadio

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:34:48

Bahhhhh8o

• Leon actually there is an old man who as far as I know will be protected once aswell. But yes, it's a good start!

Sorry for not being there, I am quite tired today and had sone things to do. I will have more time tomorrow during the day!

Where is you?

Bahhhhh8o

• Alohomora 1. Mai 2024 um 20:47

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora [12/12]“ zu „Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora [9/12]“ geändert.
  • Ok. With one wolve gone and no special townies left we can play the Game.

Jadio might be townie shining with his absence

Bahhhhh8o