Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• I'm the freemason, don't @ me, bro. Leon But have you seen any furries around yet? I hear we're supposed to be on the lookout.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• I'm willing to settle of any other profession that might to the uninitiated be misconstrued as Egyptian, but it's rather private information for such an early hour. We're not even surrounded by corpses, though I commend Alexa for starting to look around for volunteers already. Never too early to start with that.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• I remember the game where Nyth also had a similar role and let someone else claim it.

Now please include the point you're trying to make for the present game, sir Duck.

• No I am Spartacus!!

And so is your mom. Is this already about determining the greatest moron present? Those special election powers aren't anything to scoff at, though personally, I think I'll pass.

• Daro Oh, I totally take your meaning! While I have fond memories aplenty of the game, which extend to making liberal use of grammar mistakes in place of making sense, it hits differently these days. As to your misgivings regarding Some People, I'd agree except we're just having a slow start in general. "look I'm being pseudo" ain't the deepest in your repertoire either.

Someone summon Jan and I might stoop to debating GM (greatest moron) election criteria.

• Can we have the resident expert ( Ente ) weigh in his opinions? This is going less than swimmingly...

• Xsí what is your plan this Game with LB?

Ignore/lynch/estimate?

Throw that "professional layman" back at his face whenever the opportunity presents itself, then throw him out?

I briefly considered putting him up for GM, but the vote kept showing up as invalid & there'd be better times to display my own ignorance.

• But is it an Egyptian crocodile? If so, you may join the party! By banter level, I'm inclined to extend some cautionary trust to our resident unicorn as well (to the uninitiated, that's the Lasagne). What is it that's all rubbing you the wrong way the Leon? Obviously, he's nefas, and that means an overblown of calling him up to no good - but have met the guy? It's just par for the course.

• VOTE: Daro

--------

Stand HD-Wahl - Tag 0

Alexa (1): Ling
    Leon (1): einhornlasagne
    Daro (1): Xsí

Verbleibende Zeit: 03:17:06

• Am I the only one who doesn't put Daro into the town rn?

Good idea, let's have a blitz round!

- must include "am I the only one"

- wrong statements only

Am I the only one that's going to lynch LB tomorrow?

• Am I the only one WHO thinks Sunny is sus

8o Have some mercy on my esteemed bunny-ness. I could actually see that being true, btw, with other people mostly not having an opinion.

• Couldn't have Daro get haumpfed N1, obviously.

VOTE: LB123

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Leon (1): Alexa
    LB123 (1): Xsí

Verbleibende Zeit: 22:43:09

• Xsí i have a Deal for you. By the end of the day we discuss the LB Lynch again and think then about what to do.

For now WE ignore him and sus Sunny bunny

I'll hold you to that.

UNVOTE

Sunset

Comrade Squirrel, please report.

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Leon (1): Alexa

Stimme zurückgezogen: Xsí

Verbleibende Zeit: 22:34:25

• I like ChunkShark and Duck so far.

Adequate taste in animals. You're about where I'd place an activity based cutt-off for lynching, btw (ordered downwards Shark, Sunset, Book, Jadio & that guy). I wouldn't count on more than 1 wolf in that group, but with the other half of players, it's not smelling like consensus and on the contrary looking like we'll get plenty additional material for subsequent days.

• On record, I don't think trying to reason with Alexa is particularly indicative of alignment, even though I appreciate you guys taking up the mantle. (It's not what I'm going to pour my afternoon into.) In terms of post number, the highest numbered player I'm looking at remains Ling - that longer-ish post on the same page (#8) looks like he's going for activity and content, but it reads as an assortment of superficial reactions to the odd quote here and there that didn't add to my understanding of either Ling's or anyone else's perspective on the game. Voting Jadio feels cheap. Yeah, we're obviously going to kill him dead if he doesn't deliver on yesterday's teaser (and there's at least another reason to give his file the evil eye), but not giving him the chance to talk to us today feels plain conterproductive, or even like you're putting gratuitous amonts of pressure on a townie that might be about to talk themselves out of it.

Anyone, that making sense so far? There's been a nefarious plot on my afternoon nap in favour of forum posting, I'd prefer to be exhausted in company then.

• But he had the chance and still has it.

See, that's kind of my point. You pick one line to make just the statement I gave you an obvious opening for, and that's all you deem neccessary.

• So, do you want to lynch someone (semi)active & hope to get better intel on the inactive ones tomorrow? Or is it just the reverse? ChunkShark

• Can we please not let the wolves copy our homework thanks.

• The benefit of solving this puzzle right now is squarely on the wolf side. I don't see how prolonging the conversation right now is going to help, even though obviously at some point we'll want to do a role call.