Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• Okay, I'm a bit unsure what to do, since Turnov is excused for today, I won't get an explanation from him. I still find him very suspicious and think he is an wolf. But I don't know if it's unfair to lynch somebody who isn't present. I'm really torn right now

• I'm a little bit surprised that I heard now allready sometimes, that the people don't see Turnov as a werewolf, because he's one of the guys where I can imagine me a wolf good.

wait, who said sth. like this?

yeah i also dont like to lynch people who arent here..

• Hi folks, Dinah here.

I‘m sorry for being quite late, I have less time than expexted today, so I will answer the questions later, I just wanted to let you know I‘ll be a little late due to some difficulties. :/

However I‘m torn between Joule, (Turnov but I tend to not do that as they are excused for today and I do not like lynching someone who is not there) and Coco today. (I‘ve seen someone saying I argumented for a Joule-villager and I‘m quite confused by that because actually I explained why I think of Joule as a wolf at the moment).

However, I want to read everything from today before deciding, but I‘ll be back on time.

• Dear diary,

before getting upset again, I would like to know the current election status.

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

PS.: Caboose was the third person.

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Rusty (1): Coco

Volta (2): Electra, Ashley

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:34:08

• Looool I thought I voted in the morning xD

VOTE:Rusty

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Rusty (2): Coco, Buffy

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:26:49

• i think im also gonna go with VOTE:Rusty

wanna hear sth. from volta def. before lynching her

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Rusty (3): Coco, Buffy, Wrench

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:23:46

• I took some time to think about this, but I don't really have much choice but to vote for Turnov. I couldn't vote again, but I really don't like that. Sorry Turnov for voting you when your absent :shy

VOTE:Turnov

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Turnov (1): Caboose

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:23:14

• Dear diary,

I am still wondering why Buffy thinks that one among Joule and Rusty are a werwolf. Do you think I might ask him about that?

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• if you think its artificial, what does it says about ashley then?

(that was about Rusty's reaction to Ashley's accusation)
    I don't think it has to say a lot about Ashley. This kind of reaction makes sense in each scenario, so I don't want to exclude the possibilty that he reacts like that to a team member. But apart from that, I like Ashley very much this game and it seems not likely to me that she's a werewolf.

Im unsure who i would have voted yesterday, but honestly probably electra over ruhrgold.

Can you quickly say why? What's your opinion about Electra? And what's your opinion about Electra's opinions?

so if its completly understandable in both roles, do you think we can even get informations from the votes?

Sure.
    First of all, Ruhrgold turned out to be a wolf and second of all, only very few players are responsible for this. It is a huge plus for Pearl and it makes Electra look better, because both of those players had almost equivalent other choices at this point. If Pearl was a werewolf and already explained her issues with the Caboose-Lynch, she might as well throw in really anyone with a similar standing than Ruhrgold (I think I explained that thought before), and most likely she could have chosen a villager among these people. Also, most of us already saw her as a villager, so she doesn't even need to risk something in order to prove herself. I conclude that the move from her part would not make any sense as a werewolf (furthermore, her reaction to the lynch is very authentic.)
    Concerning Electra: If Caboose is NOT a werewolf and she already found an excuse to vote on Caboose, there is no real need to switch again (since, if I recall correctly, she didn't express unease towards a Caboose-Lynch besides justifying it as "better him than me"). So for me, a Caboose-villager makes Electra-wolf more unlikely. If Caboose is a werewolf, it might still be that Electra is one as well, but the possibility for that is lower than for the other case in my opinion.

This is the information i get from the votes. In case that Ruhrgold died as villager, I wouldn't get much information I think (that's why I was criticising it in the first place).
    Btw, Ashley doesn't get special credits for her vote, rather for general good play, I think.

Sheesh even reading it now, gets me chills.

Why?
    Sounds a bit exaggerated. Also the second time she writes this in her post.

So why not voting them, especially if you do not have another person that negative? And that you now make the statement that you maybe would have switched to Ruhrgold seems a bit shady to me

As I said, I completely understand the Ruhrgold vote.
    How should this statement be shady? I don't get it. Obviously it's just the truth (else I wouldn't write it, because of course someone like you comes around the corner to tell me that this is shady)
    I think that a lot of people just didn't understand what I was trying to say about this matter.

Is this a joke? Is this serious? Do you want to get reactions? You confuse me....

What kind of alarm bells? Is relativizing one alarm bell? Or was it the only reason?

I share your Jugolas point but atm i think it was a joke

Flat Top is extremely 'on needles'. I don't like it, because confusion is something wolves often use as a protection. Also, there is not even a good reason to be confused in my opinion.

;( that was mean. I cried a lot.

I don't even get why you said that at that point? Dou you just wanted to call out silly/inactive people? What is your thought behind that here? It just make sense for me if you want to put them into the focus and i don't like the way you do that.

This seems like bad acting. It can't be sarcasm because from the two quotes above, I conclude that Flat Top probably would not the best person to detect it.

I like that post from Flat Top. Seems totally authentic

I really think the opposite, but yeah...

Pinned. I will not forget that. I'm curious now.

This is something I liked from Flat Top.

and she voted 6 minutes before the lynch ended, provoked with that action an draw, (which wolves don't bother at all) and there was no real sign, that there are some ninjas coming.

Okay, I understand your thought, but what should a villager do in her situation if she doesn't want to kill Caboose or Electra?

• VOTE:Buffy

Unfortunately i have no longer time the next 5 hours. I will return then and reply to some people

See you later fellas.

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Buffy (1): Flat Top

Turnov (1): Caboose

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:13:21

• Dear diary,

You might need to know why Caboose is so suspicious to me. I think an announcement like "he is suspicious but I will change my mind when he answers" is kind of a wolf phrase. Since in my view this suggests that Caboose doesn't want to kill a wolf but just have a good reason voting someone. Moreover, now it doesn't matter anymore. I need to admit, his striptease in terms of his feelings were quite intriguing, as was his essay about emotional distance to the game, but this does not count alot anymore for me. In addition, I might learn more about the election yesterday after knowing Caboose's alignment.

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• I am still wondering why Buffy thinks that one among Joule and Rusty are a werwolf. Do you think I might ask him about that?

Cause, both of them seem bit shady to me, but I've also a TE so only one of them could be. But that's just me and my stupid theories xD

Okay, I understand your thought, but what should a villager do in her situation if she doesn't want to kill Caboose or Electra?

Vote earlier, dunno. But it's an action that could've come from a HD-Wolf as well

• I think an announcement like "he is suspicious but I will change my mind when he answers" is kind of a wolf phrase. Since in my view this suggests that Caboose doesn't want to kill a wolf but just have a good reason voting someone.

Okay, maybe you understood it wrong. Let me explain my point.

I think what he said is very very suspicious. he straight up told thinks about me which weren't true. But in this game there are a few factors I consider besides think I normally do. Mainly; i don't know if he was able to express himself correctly or if he understood me wrong. So if there was an missunderstanding, I would change my mind, but he would have to show me very clearly what he meant or missunderstood. It's not just "oh I want an easy Lynch from someone who isn't there much". I just wanted to created an openminded enviroment for an discussion with him, so he knows he is able to change my mind and doesn't goes in full-defense mode

• You can’t explain properly, why either Joule or me are shady, can you?

Of course I can (think I even have already done this) but now I don't have time for this

Sheesh... What are u thinking? That I ask random.org for wolves? xD