Beiträge von Stop

Caboose says many things, which has just a little to do with the game, a light negative game.

wow wow, stop that. As I read this I had the feeling this wasn't true so I looked up my posts. And I was right. Yes, I only have very short posts. Yes they don't cover all aspects of this game, but evry single one is about the game. Could you please show me were the "many things not aboz the game" are bevore you vote me for something like that?

there was one certai reaction from you (that i reread today) that makes me fell its unlikely,

Can you show me which reaction it was?

the one above

She is authentic? leaving actual thoughts there, trying to explain herself?

would totally agree with authentic but youre right, i overflowed flats post today again and i must had somethign else in mind. he wasnt actualla that villagery xD

im also back after some stuff to do

This is very interesting, most here think that Turnov and I can't be in the same team, why you don't?

there was one certai reaction from you (that i reread today) that makes me fell its unlikely, besides that i would say you would fit good.

He shares that position with Buffy who I found more positive in the recent posts.

why? i rly didnt saw anything that made buffy stand out as a villager compared to flat top

I had exactly this idea before, and I think maybe this makes Joule more villagery?

well this is obv. that you have to do so, almost seems a bit pseudo to me, bc i think it was already mentioned somewhere ? not totally sure but yeah still obv. then

i liked that answer from carboose to joule. definitly better that turnov today, so VOTE:Turnov

-----------

Stand Tag 4

Buffy (1): Flat Top

Caboose (1): Coco

Flat Top (1): Ashley

Turnov (5): Joule, Buffy, Pearl, Wrench

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:44:55

-agreed on Ruhrgold+Buffy-Team (Idea from Flat/Top)/a bit unsure about Flat-Top/Makes a Caboose+Turnov-TE

i must have forgotten do did so xD i will go read for it again and overthink the teams

i read it again and im still standing for it, but then i have to be wrong about joule or ashley, oof this shit confuses me.

on the other hand from what i saw yesterday, i think caboose turnov isnt that unlikely :( maybe my flat top/buffy TE isnt right?

good morning everyone

I think Pearl and coco are in the village. (Yes i know it is obvious, but wait)

Joule could be a villager too. At least it is very independent and i like that.

I don't have a specific feeling about caboose and turnov and wrench.

Wrench is at least a little bit positive in my mind while afterreading.

Buffy is still wolfish for me & i'm still unsure by you beeing villagery.

so who would be the most likely teammates to buffy out of me, caboose, turnov ans ashley then? kinda seems like you just left everybody open to lynch

Weird reaction. Sounds more like has does not feel like that.

well considering his earlier reactions i dont think its that weird.

I think so too. I think Electra won't be a possible lynch option for the wolfs....

But i don't get why not pearl or coco. But that shows me i just can't get into the wolfs minds. Or they choose their victim really early :thinking: or aluhat says: Wolfs think someone of them is a wolfhelper.

But no. This does not makes sense. Then they would eat the other person.

So they probably just thought they kill electra because she can not be killed then.

i dont like these thoughts just to coming back to the first mentioned point.

I liked the critic of Buffy about the not-voters

this is something everyone can easily say. giving points for that is a bit pseudo imo

Carboose is also a difficult one. He seemed for me more in the play yesterday evening, but also really caught on Turnov.

same. i rly wanna hear more from them

I don't really see a Turnov and Cabosse Team and I also don't really see a Buffy and a Flat Top Team,

i agree on the second one but dont rly see where youre coming from with the first one. the vote yesterday? it would rly fit for a team imo

Cabooses reaction to Wrench. Actually seems not really team-like to me. I don't know whether I should find this passage of Caboose villager-like or not. It is honest for sure, but I could also imagine a wolf coming up with this speech.
    Help?

as caboose stated he would do this in both roles, so yeah.

so im coming to the conclusion that my most favouable team at the moment is turnov, Caboose, buffy/flat top/(Joule)

im quit unsure about the last 3 ones. first of all i dont think there is a team with both buffy and flat top. secondly i had villager-like feelings for both/(all three) of them, more for flat but he lacks a bit today imo. Joule (and ashley) arent safe villagers yet but there villager feelings are rly stronger than for the other ones.

my vote will probably be on turnov or caboose over buffy, depends on their content today

why did you swapped to caboose again? (even though you switchen back) didnt get it there?

If Rusty villager, I seriously have to start thinking bout Pearl

Thats quite wolf-like imo.

I wont doubt Pearl the next ~2 days either way.

yeah sounded kinda if she already knows for me...

Because, like I pointed out earlier, everyone except Turnov are the same to me. So I could roll a dice on who I vote for. then I prefer voting for my only negative Person evenso it's a bit unfair.

then i hope for sth. from you today.....

Ok, Coco and Pearl scans I think

agree on that

No Panic, your leader is almost there!!

*panics to tease pearl*

This is just a placeholder to say that it's striking how often Wrench says things I totally agree on. Still, his style is somehow too neutral to make me sure of him being a villager (and some people just have the talent to spot many truths as a wolf too).
    Wrench : Do something crazy please.

well besides your opinion on me, having the same thoughts shouldnt be used as a villager argument ^^

and i dont have to do sth. crazy, i AM crazy :P

Buffy seems so self-centered (which is normally a small villager sign) but also incredibly self-aware about her post (which I know from myself rather as a werwolf). I don't like it.

i agree on that, so do you think it also speaks for caboose as villager? atleast for me he also seemed very self centered today

Wrench , I am reffering to the top quote.
    explained with the word shady. Furthermore „bit“ - seems like its connecting random dots with each other, and throwing shady into it.
    Shady can mean so much, it’s not specific.

i knew which one you were refering to, but was i meant is that she stated why Joule is suspicious for her this morning and yesterday. i dont like your aggresivity right now

well why you shoudnt have a chocie? rly weird

Can you quickly say why? What's your opinion about Electra? And what's your opinion about Electra's opinions?

bc iirc i didnt liked her post and i only didnt liked the one statement of ruhrgold.

after yesterday i feel like electra is a villager and i also like her posts, but i think i already expressed that today

i dont have her opinions in mind, so i cant tell you sth. about this atm, but you can asks about a specific one if you want.

This is something I liked from Flat Top.

and all in all?

this post just proved for me that Joule is a villager. I rly liked his thoughts there and he didnt backed away when i asked about the vote thing

You can’t explain properly, why either Joule or me are shady, can you?

well it seems like you didnt read her post, regarding Joule, cause i think she stated that:thinking:

well i had same expectations about caboose post but it didnt get there xD

I don't understand this post :shy

I totally forgot, I find Turnov really suspicious. He lied in his (I think) last Post about things I said, which yeah, I think no villager would do that. But he didn't wrote anything since then and maybe it's just an misunderstandig, but if he doesn't adress this until the lynch, I'm pretty sure I'll vote for him (I wouldn't vote for him if someone else seems to be more suspicous)

it should be "some" instead of same oops and i meant that the posts didnt meet that expactations

also i think caboose is not in a team with turnov, would be weird for me

I remember nothing negative or positive with a pistole on my head.

Do you want me to read it again? Or are you trying to ask for something special?

I just didn't like his poster after that one.

i just wanted to know if you also got a better feeling from that one, but doesnt seem so ^^

but why did you specially asked for them?
    Wrench

i wanted to hear some more opinions from you on different players since i got the feeling youre just talking abou the same ones. i picked dinah bc i see her as a more active one which is seen as rather villager from the people and buffy bc hes in disskusion today/in generell

I am really unsure when it come to Rusty since he is defending himself kind of wolves like, not bringing much new thoughts and all in all a bit unmotivated and desperate?

yeah thats exactly how im feeling about him right now

But I did not liked ashleys vote there to be honest. Today she is doing better than yesterday but I am still a bit unsure.

why?

panicing and running in circles

:rofl:

what do you say about buffys - ruhrgold tendency?

im not asked but i think you got a good point there.

what do you think of buffys longer post from today?

omg, tbh I have completely forgotten, that I have said that. Sheesh...if I were you, I would lynch myself. Were is your vote? Why aren't you voting me? Would be the only logical thing to do from my point of view. xD

im unsure about this reaction, seems quit weird:/

I like that post from Flat Top. Seems totally authentic and motivated :)

sometimes it felt a little bit played imo. but i like his reaction to buffy

I'm not sure. I mean on the one hand it's nice, that she have noticed. my strange villager-opinion concerning Ruhrgold, on the other hand wolves of cause, are also searching for possible-teammates to their dead fellow-wolf. And what really hits me of is the fact, that flat top didn't vote me? think that's more wolfish than something else. But daaamn, I really have no clue bout that, let's say Flat Top is under investigation xD

i found this one shady. almost as if buffy wants to die lol