Beiträge von Rusty & Pearl

I mean technically we have three wolves or so, so we don't have to find one specific one, just anyone.
    I am still thinking that Turnov might be a wolve. I don't know what to say about caboose besides that he is possible. Joule was a bit less present today in the game. I hope to hear more detailed conclusions from her again, I found them quite helpful. Wrench is for me an option als wolve aswell but not so urgently and I also see your points that wrench can be villager.

by the way , today in '334 flat top said first that he does not have a specific feeling to caboose, turnov and wrench but then he said wrench a bit positive...

-> Team? flat top villager who corrects his opinion? Wolf flat top to villager wrench a bit unlikely unless caboose and turnov are his collegues and he did not wanted them to stand there alone.

by the way, I think Ashley is also thinking that buffy is a villager so if ashley is good, buffy might be good too, at least the chance might be higher?

I accepted your villagers Buffy and Ashley that I don't have. So it's a valuable exchange for you to accept Wrench when I accept them.

Oh ok, I will accept him for today. I am still unsure with which person I rather want to vote?

And don't you think that Turnov is lying at the moment? do you think its possible or rather impossible? Well his game is all in all really weird... Maybe he is playing with us, maybe not.

I don't know, let's see how people react on that VOTE:Flat Top

-----------

Stand Tag 4

Buffy (1): Flat Top

Caboose (1): Coco

Flat Top (4): Ashley, Buffy, Pearl

Turnov (3): Joule, Wrench, Caboose

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:18:56

Ashley and Buffy are on flat top, doesnt sound too bad?

Alright things about flat top. There was one discussion with Buffy that flat top stopped; Flat top thought buffy wants to convice others that something of him was bad, flat top suggested then to lay that discussion aside. I asked myself whether that was a villager -wolf discussion and he thought that he might get too obv as a wolf or so when the discussion would have went on?
    What I found weird was that he had buffy negative but still asked her for opinions, even though before he did not shared hers, before he was unsure, could not see positive or negative things in her post, but voted her later. He always said he is unsure about her, not really something wolf like besides that he thought she is manipulating or convincing others.
    before 217: buffy - rheingold he found not village like, he found her confusing
    he didn't like wrench post, so specific village image of Ashley

Today he is not giving that much thoughts so far and has no opinion on caboose or turnov, a bit suspicious. Also to say that...

In the beginning I had the impression when he said that turnov "we should use the terms villager-like and Wolf-like" is good, but he won't judge it. I was thinking that it sounds like he want to say " Look here everyone I have said something..." at least I haven't really seen a point in saying that. First interaction was to turnov whether turnov thinks himself he could become a leader and is better than others.
    But he also asked me something similar. First impressions were on me and coco that we are outstanding, Likes greaseball, critics Dinah for roleplay and looking manipulative and Joule seems to be a nice guy... for some reason I am not so sure I like the comment about Joule.

wuite some interactions with greaseball then

what I did not liked was then #211 so after the first lynch where he was not there. He criticized rustys post that there was not much because he did not wanted to leave informations. I found that a bit overreacted since Rusty asked some other players for opinions and said something to ashley aswell and not just to coco and pearl who flat top seemed as too easy villager canidates. I was wondering whether a wolf would rather make those conclusions about not letting enough information there? Perhaps more villagers than wolves but still I did not liked that

Besides that there was lots of things he said but nothing that was suspsicious so far. I really don't know what to say than yes he can be a wolf, but he also can't be. I don't know. I will look quickly on the new posts.

Sry coco, need another 5 minutes

Kim Possible: I don't think it helps me at the moment so its not needed.
    And reading you was easier and quicker than reading flat top

why? i rly didnt saw anything that made buffy stand out as a villager compared to flat top

She is authentic? leaving actual thoughts there, trying to explain herself?

Thus, we have 3 persons to vote?

Caboose, Turnov, Flat Top

Still I think that Caboose and Turnov are not wolves together. So: consensus would be Flat Top?

Mhm not so sure whethere I share that consensus. Give me ten more minutes please, I wanna rethink that.
    And I am not convinced by wrench. Sorry to say that but I still consider him. At least depending on whether we will find a wolf today or not. I really hope we do, otherwise this game is gonna get worse. There is also still a point where I am doubting about Joule but I guess there are other candidates first that will be more likely werewolves.

So give me a moment to rethink flat top.

What about Caboose by the way?

I think, Pearl and Coco acted strange, but Pearl is the person I think is worse. Because the execution yesterday wherte Pearl gave the deciding vote is strange to me.

Alright you can have the opinion but please try to stay updated in the game. You caqn find me suspicious but what have you done for the village? I cannot see it! So in case you actually want to participate in the game then please say something else than that!
    I am not proud of yesterday but I am proud of the day before. And these reactions of you are really weird and somehow suspicious... I mean a villager also reads the night posts, so come on!

Im almost convinced that Turnov is a villager! How can you be in such a way... besides everything that happens here?!? I am furious but still think it's a mistake to vote for him!

I think that he is lying... I mean everyone reads at least the SL posts at some point and then thinks about the information in there.. And buffy wrotet her solution on the same game page than the post in which Rusty died, so its kind of easy to find...

Flat Top is pretty much on the border between my village and my wolves. He shares that position with Buffy who I found more positive in the recent posts.

I totally understand you there and I think Buffy is definitely more villager than flat top

Please coordinate your lynch today.

working on it, although I am pretty sure I might switch. But I am planning to do so within the next 20 minutes.

oule is right, Pearl and me need to talk to each other to reach a consensus. I had exactly this idea before, and I think maybe this makes Joule more villagery?

I don't think so since any wolf would also try to have us on their side... we two should work together but I fear my opinion is not that good at the moment or not enough developed yet.
    Besides my rather villagers of the moment: Ashley, buffy (Joule)

What does Pearl think about my thoughts I wonder?

I am happy for every thought that you write down! I am still really unsure about the lynch candidates... do you want to hear something about a specific person?

I read Buffy as wished. I think she is rather a villager than a werewolf at least in the way she presented herself she looked really motivated, looking for team exclusions, conclusions and suspicious sentences of others. For me not really the werewolf I was looking for.

aand if Joule wolf, Electra is one too, but that also is valid the other way round

Is that still valid? I guess not but do you remember why you were thinking that?

Ok, so in my opinion that speaks against a Rusty and Joule team, but I am pretty sure, that at least one of them is a wolf.

Joule is now in your village I think, but you mentionned before why one of them should be a wolf, so why now not anymore? Although I am also doubting Joule is a wolf.

I'm not a sect leader, I don't want to convince anybody of anything, just wanted to make my point xD

And I'm not even saying that your 100% Wolf or anything like that.

Besides, I might have gone crazy anyways, because nobody seem to understand my opinions xD

This is one of the posts I liked from Buffy, she seems really honest to me. I can't help, I find her trustworthy :(

dunno...he has the same aggressive defense like Rusty. I mean it's part of the game to suspect someone, so don't be mad, if you get suspected xD I even like to play with that a little bit (getting suspected, not with them getting mad lol)
    But part from that more negative than positive vibes. Although as mentioned, I do not really have a plan. I'm really insecure this game, sry.

You said that about caboose. What do you think about that now that Rusty was a villager?

Looool ok, I've to admit, I would kiss Joule for this post, think he's villager xD (Nevertheless if I was that self-aware, I would've seen my "my-me"-mistake:P)

What did you like so much about Joule on that post btw?

This is the reason why I would say that Caboose isn't wolf with Tunov. It is not the fact, that it is a vote against tunov, but Carbosse already had an legit reason not to vote him. So why voting your teammate, although you have an excuse not to do so and on the lynchlist are only villager in danger?

MHm iirc Caboose had Turnov already longer as a suspicious person and not really another one so negative. Correct me if I am worng but I found it logical that this was the only person he could have voted. I am anyway thinking that there are some leveling wolves here since the situation for them besides the Ruhdgold lynch doesn't look too bad, depending on who they are and how much.

I am convinced that she is a villager,

Why so sure about wrench?

I think my problem is that Ashley seems to be too good and looks like a villager, Buffy looks to honest and wrench has some parts that also look honest too me.

But that would mean that Joule, Caboose, Turnov and flattop are the wolves... of which I am not sure.

But nevermind, back to Buffy

- I had one point where I disagreed, that caboose would sound too sure in a post saying that me and Joule are villager. I found him authentic or at least normal in that post. I still don't understand what made buffy so crazy about that but I think the fact that she did made her more likely to be a villager for me. As said before there are many tendencys said, team exclusions made, things she liked, didn't liked etc. All in all also quite some content that I liked.

I just did not Liked Buffy around the lynch yesterday, and thats probably a big minus point she got. I am not sure whether only wolves can sound like that or also villagers,I found her very confusing and not so good. Although I can understand her if she is a villager and not so happy that I was so inactive and late yesterday.

The way buffy presented herself today also seemed villager like to me... I have to figure out who is thinking of who now, maybe that gives me more insights. And I will try to read caboose again and finally made up my mind to flat top.

Dear diary,

recalling what Flat Top said I don't have any reason why he should be a villager.

Furthermore, I don't think that he is wolf with Joule (first quote: it would be rather unusual to call out three villagers and in a separate sentence a co-wolf.

Finally, in my opinion a team between Flat Top and Buffy is rather unlikely, not only because of the vote, yesterday and today. Flat Top's sometimes raises doubts and counter-arguments, but still wants to have Buffy dead.

So you don't see anything that makes him a villager but you see him more likely as one as Buffy? And there are rather not a team so you think Buffy is wolfe and if thats right, flat top is not?

I am kind of back, I am still reading buffy for now. I had some feelings today that she might be villager, but I am unsure :(

Anybody there? Would be nice If we can get the disscussion a bit more running. I was actually seing myself in there more active aswell but for some reason I am not that productive today as I wanted to be.

I have read Flat top and Ashley (only half) so far and Turnov multiple times (wasn't that much in comparison to the others).

I did not remembered that Ashley had such a start, WOW! Lots of posts on Sunday moring with lots of opnions in there and I really like that motivation in there. For some reason my first impression was sceptical on Sunday, but rereading her made me actually felt quite the opposite.

Ashley:
    - Coco und Pearl villagers

want to interact more with others before evaluating, votes Rusty
    - likes Joules way of playing although no village points for that

- Caboose suspect

- Dinah TE Coco and does not understad Dinahs critics since she likes Cocos playing style

- Cabooses Posts often about Greaseball, pearl and joule as a villager seems easy conclusions
    - likes to interact with me

-liked first post of wrench

- likes Electra

- Rusty is not a random vote, wants reactions and activity

- Coco is in middle of focos, likes her impressions, makes her more villager-like

- Dinah villager

- not convinced by ruhrgold
    #116 open to unvote when Rusty is more active
    #119: wants impressions from caboose

'121 wants opinion of me to Buffy, Turnov, Flat top
    thinks voting rusty is not false

#125 some good points in flat top posts

#136: likes buffys sescriptions of Turnov but does not help her to conclude her opinion
    not sure whether Joule is a wolf
    feels often on line with wrench

#141: Buffy not wolf with coco & caboose , coco no wolfe, maybe caboose but unsure
    Electra and Buffy possible but not favourites for the lynch
    Turnov or Ruhrgold might be wolf, Rusty is to inactive

villagers: Pearl, Coco, Dinah, Wrench, maybe joule and electra
    Vote Ruhrgold.

I know this is only till page 9 or so, so not even till the first lynch. But it already showed me that Ashley is really good in the game even though she said in the beginning that she was quite unsure how to start. She is saying something to nearly all players, interacts with different ones, gives her opnion and all in all I don't see any mistakes or any weird things. Maybe this is a nearly too perfect play and she was just so good in giving an opinion on everyone because she is wolf and has all these informations, we don't have so far. But to be honest, I had the impression that she is a villager that is good and able to develop quickly an opinion on someone.

There are certain people here that I would consider to be able to play in such a self-confident way as a werewolf, but I just hope that Ashley is not that type of player. She rather reminds me of myself when I have to reread what happens after not beeing present for some hours.

I am really unsure whether underestimate Ashley, but her start is really villager-like and therefore I don't want to vote her today.

Please Anna & Elsa share your ashley thoughts with me or show me the posts where you said why ashley is so suspicious to you. We two kind of have to work together and at the moment I am still unsure who to vote today. A bit like yesterday. but so far I am feeling comfortablw with having ashley as avillager. If someone sees suspicious things in her later posts today or yesterdasy please let me now!

Reading through flattop took me a couple of hours and I still haven't good any conclusion besides the silly one that I felt the flat top of the first day was a different one than the later one :ugly: And for some reason liked the hangovered first one more ( no offense)... silly I know but I saw a big change, from being relaxed and confident to being a bit unsure, more emotionally etc later on. I don't know why and I don't know whether this is important and makes a difference in my evaluations.

And I found it hard to evaluate his rather emotional reactions sometimes inbetween :/ Some felt a bit too much but depending on his character understandable.

I have to go now for about an hour, really sorry for that. I will try to say more to flattop afterwards.

I wanted to vote earlier today so, for now VOTE:Turnov he did not show much motivation today, at least I couldn't get a thing out of his post. He seems very suspect to me, he can be a villager, I am really unsure but as long as I haven't really got a conclusion on flat top I will vote him and hope for some more input in the next three hours.

Sry, I will be online around 6 again till 7ish and then only a bit ;(

-----------

Stand Tag 4

Ashley (1): Coco

Buffy (1): Flat Top

Turnov (4): Joule, Buffy, Pearl

Wrench (1): Ashley

Verbleibende Zeit: 02:46:41

Is it so important that you figure out my alignment instantly? I don't know how to help you with it and for me, your posts are not really helpful if I'm the person you think about the most. I would appreciate to read more of your thoughts about Buffy, Wrench, Caboose, Ashley, Flat Top and Turnov.

No not at all. You were just a lot in my mind since you are quite active in the game and I just really would like to figure out whether you are a wolve or not since I think that you can be that kind of person who really manages to influence others and therefore it might be easier for me to follow your posts and your opinion when my thought are more structured and I have a better overviwe of you. You are also one of the most active persons in the game so I think it gets quite important to at least have a more secure feeling about you.

And I am planning to write more to everyone, just takes a while.

I have some questions to Turnov:

Romeo & Julia you said about Joule that she might be in a possible team with me (who you actually seemd to have rather as a villager than wolve), why did you say that Joule seems to reflect and searching for wolves but still leaves a bad feeling? How can you put these things together that seem quite oppositional to me?
    And why thinking of possible teams of me (with joule or coco) when you actually don't see me as a wolve?

I would also be really interested in opinions of you to everyone since so far you only had a small positive opinions on me, Coco, Electra, Dinah and a negative feeling by Joule and slightly caboose. Did these impressions changed?
    Btw: Why did you voted Caboose saying you have a slightly negative impression but also a negative feeling on Joule? Isn't a bad feeling worse than a slightly negative impression?

Don't know but if I'm werewolf and another wolf makes rubbish, I like to use sarcasm to critize him on a natural way. And there are also some other player I saw it so far. At the other side from Turnov to Rheingold, I think it would fit as a team.

I also realised that now. When I wrote my post yesterday and reflected my thoughts about the four possible lynches that had some votes, I was also thinking that I have some points for Turnov and I really wish I would have relied on them. I mean there nearly couln't have been a worser candidate for the lynch then Rusty.
    But Ruhrgold did not criticise Turnov weird thoughts he just laught about them. For some reason I felt unsure there yesterday and I am still not sure which of my first impressions I should follow. I will let you know when I come to a conclusion.

I am really really motivated today to find another werewolve! So I will try to put as much time in the game as possible and I am planning to set a vote at the latest in the afternoon since I am a bit busy tonight but I should be able to be at least online in case I am needed. But I don't think that ninja votes are good at that point of the game so I will avoid them as much as possible.

For a start, I have been thinking a lot about Joule and I will think more about her today since she seems really hard to categorise. I haven't reread her completely yet, but so far I haven't found a definite villager sign and probably there is none. But I started to go through Ruhrgold again. Ruhrgolds first evaluation that he did was about Joule... which made me really sceptical. All in all he only left an opinion on Joule, Greaseball (but unsure), Electra, said something to Dinah and asked her about me, and he didn't liked Ashleys first vote. If Joule is a villager he only had positive feelings about three villager and a negative one about Ashley who also voted him... It is possible for a wolve to only say something and interact with five villager ( including dinah as a third party). The way I would assume Ruhrgold plays, I don't really think that the first thing he does is saying on saturday morning his co wolve Joule seems to be a villager. But this is the only thing I can actually get out of Ruhrgold and that he criticised Ashleys first vote on Rusty. If I remember correctly, Ruhrgold was not the first player criticising Ashleys start so he was kind of swimming with the crowd here or am I wrong? Ashley just started in a unusual way, I would say it gives Ashley a villager point that he criticised one of her first actions. On the other hand protecting Ashley would not have fitted to the unsure way he presented himself. But he could have just said nothing aswell and thats what is probably more likely in case Ashley would be co-wolf. Not sure about that though.
    -> Ruhrgold seems to set Ashley and Joule in a rather villager light would be my conclusions at the moment. But I might not weight that too much since I am quite unsure on that so far. At least it gives a first direction.
    More will follow later.

Thats quite wolf-like imo.

I wont doubt Pearl the next ~2 days either way.

well Buffy already doubted today in some of her posts, not really surprising. At least coco can't be as mad at me since she also voted then for Rusty, She probably should not as I should have voted someone else. I truly understand all the negative comments that might come now.

Really sorry Rusty although it does not make it better at all. Seems like the worst person I could have choosen.

I am sooo sorry. I have really no clue who to vote. I was even thinking of buffy again but I don't like the people voting her.

I think I will go for VOTE:Rusty
    Allthough I think I am really wrong with that. I really should vote earlier to not be the one who has to decide

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Buffy (3): Flat Top, Dinah, Rusty

Caboose (1): Coco

Rusty (3): Wrench, Pearl

Turnov (2): Caboose, Joule

Volta (3): Electra, Ashley, Buffy

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:02:21