Beiträge von Kim Possible

I am still wondering why Buffy thinks that one among Joule and Rusty are a werwolf. Do you think I might ask him about that?

Cause, both of them seem bit shady to me, but I've also a TE so only one of them could be. But that's just me and my stupid theories xD

Okay, I understand your thought, but what should a villager do in her situation if she doesn't want to kill Caboose or Electra?

Vote earlier, dunno. But it's an action that could've come from a HD-Wolf as well

Oh no, I won't give up that easiely xD

Do you have something besides my honesty, which leads you to the conclusion of me beeing a villager? Because I promise you, this has nothing to do with me beeing villager or wolf, I'll act like this in both roles. Ans I also try to fight my place out if a village in both roles. And this I would do... You see where I'm going, aren't you?

Damn if I'm right, I know that you are a really good wolf, but you gave me some more information (not direct, more indirectly) and with that in mind, I think you are more villager than wolf xD

And now you are forced to live a happy life in my village xD

I'll do everything to not be killed in the Lynch, because in my opinion, that's the most impotant task from a villager

Yesterday i wished to be killed (that's why I didn't vote)

Well, pls name your therapist, I want to recover from suicidal thoughts that quick.

Pls, don't get me wrong, it's really nice, that you have now the motivation to play a bit longer, but just don't give me a guilty conscience, cause I also want to have fun in that game, instead of just trying to don't get lynched. xD

Nevertheless, think Caboose is villager, sounds way to honest atm

Okay, but I just said, that what I thought in that moment. And your only response is "oh, his defence is really suspicious". So I'm not allowed to defend myself or what? To understand how I play, if I'm a villager, I'll do everything to not be killed in the Lynch, because in my opinion, that's the most impotant task from a villager, not to be lynchend. As wolf, yeah, it would be better to stay alive, but as a villager each wrong lynch can decide between winning and losing.

Ähm, dunno what to say bout that. I mean, does this sound to you calm? You said that as calmly as Dumbledore asked Harry if he threw his name in the goblet of fire, but like in the movie not in the book xD

And think this whole thing is a big misunderstanding, because I didn't react to you defense at all, in words at least, cause if you have noticed, you aren't my likeliest wolf atm xD

Untypical reaction to Flat Top

untypical for who or what? xD a villager, a wolf, my as a person?

To be suspected is not the problem. The problem is, that he straight up didn't used the truth to suspect me, if you suspect me for something I did, yeah that's no problem but if you twist my posts until they seem suspectable, nope, that's not fun.

I didn't twist anything. If something appears to me like pretty secure, then it is like that, I can't look into your head, you know? If I could do that this game would be pretty easy and I would be pretty powerful xD

so enough "pretty"s from me at that point,

peace out and bye bye

What ist your opinion about carboose at that moment?

dunno...he has the same aggressive defense like Rusty. I mean it's part of the game to suspect someone, so don't be mad, if you get suspected xD I even like to play with that a little bit (getting suspected, not with them getting mad lol)
    But part from that more negative than positive vibes. Although as mentioned, I do not really have a plan. I'm really insecure this game, sry.

Pinned. I will not forget that. I'm curious now.

My conclusion: Ashley is a villager, pretty sure with that, oh and Electra also

Buut, Pearl is getting shadier and shadier, and she voted 6 minutes before the lynch ended, provoked with that action an draw, (which wolves don't bother at all) and there was no real sign, that there are some ninjas coming.

Why should we lynch you because of that statement of your's regarding Ruhrgold? What was so bad with that?

Tbh, would I read something like that, I would do so. But that was my impression of him, can't help myself with thaat.

Right now I dont think that a villager would react like that?

Well, yes, obvi xD Why pretend it doesn't exist?

Oh yeah, I've forgotten to say; I liked Wrenchs Posts. Flat-Tops hm. I'm not sure. I mean on the one hand it's nice, that she have noticed. my strange villager-opinion concerning Ruhrgold, on the other hand wolves of cause, are also searching for possible-teammates to their dead fellow-wolf. And what really hits me of is the fact, that flat top didn't vote me? think that's more wolfish than something else. But daaamn, I really have no clue bout that, let's say Flat Top is under investigation xD

I didn't like his post in general. But this was really shady. I didn't think he realised that rouhrgold will be voted.

omg, tbh I have completely forgotten, that I have said that. Sheesh...if I were you, I would lynch myself. Were is your vote? Why aren't you voting me? Would be the only logical thing to do from my point of view. xD

Well, gg to Ruhrgold, I still like his entry-posts xD

Tbh, I think I'm going to reread the lynch, because I've got an Aluhat to that

Hey guys! OMG so excited for today xD

And I have to apologise for my Post yesterday, the layout was truly awful to read.

Soooo lets get some questions answered^^ I havn't been doing that in a while, I'm sorry.

Is there any specific phrase that gives you this feeling about Caboose in your stomach?

Yes, and its here:

I'm very sorry, I have much to do today (writing an essay and I'm very unmotivated to do so *sigh* )

I just quickly read all replies and I don't know how much I'll be able to be present until the voting period ends, so atm I like Pearl and Joule. Both seem to put much thought into their posts and I find myself nodding at a lot of stuff their are saying. Neither of both seems to be evil atm and so I'll think I will be selecting one of them as the leader.

He seems way to sure on who is villager for my taste. Sheesh even reading it now, gets me chills.

Xoxo

Gossip Girl. (I'm sorry, but somebody had to say that xD)

Which post are you referring to? I'm actually a little confused because I cannot remember defending you. xD Quite in contrary, I currently think you are more of a neutral under the radar type of player.

Yeah, that's true, what I ment was at the beginning:

I don't agree with that. If everyone waits until there is more to say, how is a game supposed to be able to start? It's all about dynamics and personally, I don't mind if a post on page one hasn't got too much content to it, at least if there is more to come from that person.. Remember we do not know who we are playing with and saying this like "why is this post there anyway" can be quite discouraging. Saying something like that about a post which was that early seems to be quite constrained, at least in my opinion.

The funny thing is, although I do not really like this comment, it seems quite villager-like to me.

However, I think we can exclude a Joule/Buffy-Team. I do not think someone would play it that way.

Well, at least I felt quite defended xD

I would be really interested in opinions to players who haven't wrote since I'm participating this game.

So for example for Buffy, Turnov, Flat Top and some others. I have read the whole game, but after it I only thought: "Oh god, what do you do in this game! You understand nothing!" So this a little bit more confrontive style is a way for me to find a little bit in it, because I was sure to get reactions for my personally play and so I can better play with you. It worked.

I already have said it, but again, I liked that action^^ I mean, daaamn, it really was generating reactions.

I really have to say that reading Buffys Post made my feelings go up, down, up, down, up and so on. I don't know why but first impression was wolf, then I thought her arguments are not too bad but then I had the impression that her whole Post was pre written.

Funfact, I am always prewriting my Posts, espacially if I'm a villager, cause, I often havn't much time, so when I am reading something, and think damn, thats wolfish, then I write it down in my memos, so I don't necessarily have to read it again.

I cannot understand why Joule and Caboose cannot be in a team because of HD vote?

That's a good question, I think I have ment somebody else, but nevertheless wasn't able to find today what I have ment to read yesterday, I'm sorry. I was really busy yesterday. Is that enough to excuse that? xD

Some people have asked, why I said that, "Turnov might be a villager". Well the Post just had something, I was pretty sure, that this speaks for a villager. Can't even call it by name, I have to admit xD

Buffy: ++

Lol, why's that? I mean, it doesn't bother me, but I havn't done much that stands out for a villager? And 2 Pluses, omg^^

Okay, more happend.

I like Coco's post again.

I didn't really like Rusty's post. His criticism towards Buffy is completely justified, and his opinion about Pearl and Coco is something I share. Nevertheless I would have hoped for more insight into his thoughts. As of now, it all seems a bit shallow, and also I got the impression that the question to Buffy about Turnov is a bit out of place. I had the thought that Rusty might be wolf with either Turnov or Buffy and tried to create either mindgames (If Turnov) or interaction (If Buffy) with one of his furry friends.

Ok, so in my opinion that speaks against a Rusty and Joule team, but I am pretty sure, that at least one of them is a wolf.

Joules seems to my quite wolfish (you know, the other translations for that word are quite funny xD) and this gave me goosebumps:

I think Ruhrgold is pretty much the definition of an uninteresting neutral lynch. Not so cool in ms opinion. However, it's understandable indeed.

I know some of you think that's an argument against a team, but for me it's the opposite.

So my village:

Ashley, Coco, Electra, Turnov, Dinah.

And a wolf in Joules and Rusty. I will decide later which one of them I am finally going to lynch.

Peace out and byebye xD

First of all; Oh my god, why eating Greaseball? Was he too much of a consent-villager?

Pearl plays extremely in character. I mean on the one hand this could make it easy for a wolf to hide behind this facade, but on the other hand she plays really self-confident without being bothered getting into focus because of that. So, all in all, I think she is a villager. More than that i have so many team-exclusions that there is just no chance, that there is a wolf behind this character

Coco, well you can apply the same for him as for Pearl. It would be easier for a Wolf to hide behind that diary-story, because you don't have that typical interactions with you fellow-wolves and if so, it would be a pain in the arse to filter that from the rest. Apart from that he really seems to search for wolves, and almost seems tooo suspicious about some guys, but I will interpret that as a villager sign, until he gives me some reason to do so not anymore.

Wrench, I really like Wrench. She questions right things and really seems to be on the hunt. I feel like Wrench has a good soul.

Joule I wasn’t really into Joules first Post. I just had the feeling, that he was a bit too sure about things. Of course, he said, that he is pretty unsure, but in the end, he had like too clear opinions to the people. Either he is wolf or just a dominant person. I don’t know jet, but at the moment I would say wolf. Oh yeah, if Joule really wolf think that speaks for a pearl-villager (caused by the HD-Vote, that would be a rather strange way to interact with your fellow-wolf). Aaand if Joule wolf, Electra is one too, but that also is valid the other way round.

Caboose ok, he also seems like a wolf to me. The way he gave that TE between Greaseball and Pearl, I don’t know... It was just too soon, too sure and the rest was way too less meaningful. And in addition to that I think he and Joule would be a perfect-wolves-match. Also, his defensive Post gives my kinda chills.

Electra, her introductions sounded really honest to me (that she has to find out how to judge people...) and I also like the rest of her Posts. So, a villager-vibe from there.

Dinah, she seems really cute, and also defended me in a lovely way. But I fear, that she could be a wolf. It would be that typical kiss-arse-Wolf, you know what I mean? That lets defend a villager, go for the underdog, because I can do it, I have more Information. Also, Dinah is not with Pearl wolf.

Ashley, at first, I thought that random vote on rusty was kinda shady, but I appreciate that she was to create some reactions and I also liked her other posts, so think there’s a villager behind.

Ruhrgold I really liked, that he likes Electras Introduction and I really with him concerning that. Also, I liked the reactions he gave, as somebody questioned that decision.

Rest didn’t really gave my enough so I could make up an opinion by that.

Call me lazy, but I am not going to judge people because of that less amount of Posts.

VOTE:Caboose followed by Jules.

-----------

Stand Tag 2

Caboose (1): Buffy

Coco (1): Dinah

Rusty (2): Ashley, Coco

Verbleibende Zeit: 05:26:15