Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Not sure whether I like the topic, Leon and Ente started... I don't think so.

What is it that you don’t like about the topic? I kind of agree with you that it’s not the best topic for the beginning but I also kind of already expected this topic to arise since it’s an outing active game

Ok, so far the most interesting thing in the game is, that LB swims :ugly:

Do you think it gets more interesting if I tell you that I’m not swimming in my free time? :ugly:

• Would've been more interesting if you told me, that you also swim. Even more if you told me, that you swim together with LB (or even that you ever swam together with him).

Well I can’t tell you that. I can’t even tell you when I swam the last time

since this is kinda a game for Alexa, I suggest not to kill her too early. But that doesn’t mean that I already have an opinion on her.

I agree on that

Btw I'm the assassin and I'll kill Alexa tonight

Why do you want to kill Alexa?

• Even if you think, she is a wolf? -> Maybe a little Team suspicion?

I don’t think anyone would let someone else live just because it’s a practice game for them even though they think that person is sus so I don’t know why you jumped to that conclusion that fast

• Hm Jadio still didn't say anything to anyone.

Do you read anything into that?

I kinda liked Xsi, einhorn, Ling and Shark so far, beside of the part that I want to hear some more opinions from some of them.

I agree with you on that especially Xsi and einhorn seem very village like to me

From Jadio, Buchzauber, LB and Sunny I want to hear some of their thoughts to the game.

Is there anything particular that you want to hear from me? I have to admit I didnt have that much time to read the game until today so I´m not that certain about my thoughts on the game

I wouldn't be surprised if one of them escpecially Jadio or Sunny is a werewolf.

Why especially one of those two?

• I know you didnt ask me but I do tbh. In his first wolf game it was exactly the same situation. He was somehow present and not inactive, but didnt give input at all. I mean last game as wolf, he tried with his lists, but with his game right now, i cant imagine to let him get into the lategame.

I get that point I just get the feeling that hes maybe a bit overwhelmed with this being an english speaking game and therefore doesnt post as much as in another game, thats why I dont like to vote him already but I agree with you that I dont see him in the late game (I dont see myself there either at the moment tbh :ugly:)

I dont really get the gist of Alexas game at the moment. She just says she finds someone sus since yesterday where she didnt say anything about it and the proceeds to build a team on that impression as if that has to be the right solution

• I see no problem in a cheap vote since there are a view people with only a few messages. Better Option than Alexa or Leon for me right now and i like him least from the others with low post numbers.

I personally dont like to vote someone just because he hasn`t contributed that much as others especially if its still the beginning of the game. Especially if theres other players that are more sus

• Alohomora 1. Mai 2024 um 20:47

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora [12/12]“ zu „Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora [9/12]“ geändert.
  • I just read the last posts, if Ling has healed someone it could be Book or Xsí. Well at least from that one Post he posted this evening. I will have a further look now what he wrote before. But I guess more likely is that he healed himself or maybe Daro?

I agree with you on that if he healed someone I´m leaning more towards himsel or Daro especially that early in the game

but I am actually not sure whether this conclusion is really possible since it was kinda Daro who deciced that LIng will be lynched and not myself or Book.

Why is it important for you that it wasnt me or you who decided the lynch?

Reading LB also doesn't give me much information, maybe someone else can read more out of him.

Nope I also think LB is really hard to read considering finding teams or something like that especially since he didnt even post that much

I'll be honest I don't know what to make of LB trying to get us to reconsider killing Alexa. As Sunny wrote that would be such a weird choice if she was a wolf too.

Yeah that woud be too much leveling I think if the were both wolves even though I still dont get that much townie vibes from Alexa

Jadio might be townie shining with his absence

What does his absence have to do with that?

• I strongly disagree with that. Why would he have healed Daro and then post stuff like this?

Well thats why I´m leaning more towards him healing himself but still I can imagine that it could be Daro and he just didnt want to be too obvious

• Buchzauber U got me wrong. I wanted to say that Daro decided that ling will be lynched and not one of us. But I didn’t wanted to say that one of us decided the lynch

No I got that but why do you mention that Daro decided that and not one of us? Like why are exactly we two important for your thought there? Why not any other player?

• tbh Jadio not beeing online might be a sign that hes bad

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd think of him that he rather be a townie than wolf. So it could be, that he was very motivated the first game and when he saw, that he's wolf again his motivation dropped drastically?

Idk about that I think he would try his best no matter what his role is, I’m thinking more that he’s overwhelmed with this being an English game

• I think I’m leaning towards VOTE: Sunset todsy I don’t really get townie vibes from her game and I find some of her thoughts just not really coherent

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 2

Sunset (5): einhornlasagne, Xsí*2, Ente, Buchzauber
    Xsí (1): Alexa
    Buchzauber (1): Sunset

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:15:20
  • Kinda trust Sunny, but she is jumping a lot

Why are you trusting her than?

Still think we should lynch VOTE: Buchzauber

But might be Xsí.

You think Xsi youkd be a wolf but you rather lynch me? Why?

I still think we should just out roles, that makes it so much easier having two confirmed Townies...

How would that help?

• I mean, nice to see I did not miss anything while sleeping and reading (no neccessarily in that order). I also read Sunny, ChunkShark and Book and I have some opinions. But I'm dying to know who's the vanilly townie, so I'll wait a bit :D

I am does that help you with your thoughts?

• VOTE: Sunset

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 4

Sunset (4): Xsí*2, einhornlasagne, Buchzauber
    Buchzauber (1): ChunkShark
    Xsí (1): Sunset

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:24:16