Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• I don't like the fact that you want to convince others here.

convince of what?

Why should i cote just because of one sentence after starting again in the game?

you may vote whoever you want, but I was just surprised, that you didn't vote my, after saying, that this would fit perfectly xD

• what do you say about buffys - ruhrgold tendency?

im not asked but i think you got a good point there.

what do you think of buffys longer post from today?

omg, tbh I have completely forgotten, that I have said that. Sheesh...if I were you, I would lynch myself. Were is your vote? Why aren't you voting me? Would be the only logical thing to do from my point of view. xD

im unsure about this reaction, seems quit weird:/

I like that post from Flat Top. Seems totally authentic and motivated :)

sometimes it felt a little bit played imo. but i like his reaction to buffy

I'm not sure. I mean on the one hand it's nice, that she have noticed. my strange villager-opinion concerning Ruhrgold, on the other hand wolves of cause, are also searching for possible-teammates to their dead fellow-wolf. And what really hits me of is the fact, that flat top didn't vote me? think that's more wolfish than something else. But daaamn, I really have no clue bout that, let's say Flat Top is under investigation xD

i found this one shady. almost as if buffy wants to die lol

• Regarding Buffy, never explained why Turnov is villager, it’s still out of the blue.

Regarding Dinah, I kinda liked her post where she is argumenting, why Joule Wolf right now wouldnt make and sense. At least for now.
    She explained further, which I really liked.

So, if I had to vote one of them, it would be Buffy over Dinah.
    but why did you specially asked for them?
    Stop

• Hello everyone! :) I am still at work, well doing home office, so somehow working, but I should have enough time tonight!

Ok, so in my opinion that speaks against a Rusty and Joule team, but I am pretty sure, that at least one of them is a wolf.

Joules seems to my quite wolfish (you know, the other translations for that word are quite funny xD)

I can't really follow your thoughts. Rusty might be a wolve (although I am asking myself why he wouldn't be able to participate more as a wolf in the game instead of not being able to get into it better... I mean being a wolf is hard but you have teammates that can help ya and there should be always something to say even with less time. ). What I don't understand is how you think that Joule could be a wolve? Her posts seem quite logical to me and maybe the one before the lynch can be faked but the rest? I am thinking a lot about her and Electra since I am unsure whether both of them might be good in manipulating others and doing unpredictable things, but for me yesterday evening and their posts speaks for them being a villager. Probably I am now a more favourite of Electra than joule ( yesterday was the other way around), but I do think that Joule is positive.
    So I would be really interested in hearing what you don't like about her posts since she had quite many with lots of content in them.

Wrench: ++ (Especially her last posts seems villager-like to me. For example the reaction to buffy feels like a typical villager uncetainty (and is authentic to me))

I agree on that, seems authentic to me aswell

Joule: +/- (at the moment, I again dont know how I feel about her. It's a bit like a rollercoaster ride, as I get villager and also a few (but rather less) wolf vibes from her :/ )

Same as buffy: Where did you get the wolf vibes? (All I feel is villager vibes and paranoia)

still no fan of rusty, just rly seems to be either not in game or dont wanting to be in game

I had the same impression although as menntionned above, I really don't understand why he shouldn't get in the game as a wolve... On the other hand villager usually have more individual thoughts and feelings unless they really just focos on the active players... I am really unsure when it come to Rusty since he is defending himself kind of wolves like, not bringing much new thoughts and all in all a bit unmotivated and desperate?

what do you say about buffys - ruhrgold tendency?

Rather no team than a team but I would actually not validate that too much

Thats great! I would have wondered otherwise.

:rofl: Made my day :D You are quite funny

Tbh, I think I'm going to reread the lynch, because I've got an Aluhat to that

Aluhat, funny aswell. I don't think I share your conclusions, although you are right that It does not draw a good light on myself to vote so late. I am not gonna apologize for that, since it was also a bit my plan to get reactions to that. And I have to say, the outcome was better than I thought (of the lynch, the reactions were quite predictable)

But whoever said that my vote was pure luck, thats not nice at all! Especially since half of the people that person listet, I would not have votet. Nevertheless, I wasn't sure with Ruhrgold, but I can ensure you that I was thinking about everything quite long so that my vote was not out of the blue. But I did not liked ashleys vote there to be honest. Today she is doing better than yesterday but I am still a bit unsure.

Well, gg to Ruhrgold, I still like his entry-posts xD

??

I like that post from Flat Top. Seems totally authentic and motivated

I disagree. For me it was a bit too much of the drama and not so much real thoughts? I am sorry if I criticise your personality with that Flat top, I can ensure you that I don't want that but it did not look super authentic to me. Nevertheless, the posts afterwards looked better and indeed you seem to be motivated and maybe I just need to go through your posts again to actually judge the content of it. So please do not feel offended!

Flat-Tops hm. I'm not sure. I mean on the one hand it's nice, that she have noticed. my strange villager-opinion concerning Ruhrgold, on the other hand wolves of cause, are also searching for possible-teammates to their dead fellow-wolf. And what really hits me of is the fact, that flat top didn't vote me? think that's more wolfish than something else. But daaamn, I really have no clue bout that, let's say Flat Top is under investigation xD

I like that you are not sure about him and see him critical, but I don't like that the only thing you are reffering to is the part about yourself. Leaves me a slightly bad impression on you.

See you later guys!

• This reaction seems for me not like Caboose is in a team with Turnov.

Whats' an interesting point, because both of them are potentially candidates for me.

I would suggest to first vote for Turnov ;)

He seems way to sure on who is villager for my taste. Sheesh even reading it now, gets me chills.

tbh, I don't see where I say I'm sure they are villagers. I only said, up until this point neither of them seems to be evil. Ergo did something a wolf would do.

But would a wolf write "in defence of him" defending his partner? I am not so sure about that.

Yeah I would do that, pretty sure.

Now let's look what Caboose is doing today

panicing and running in circles

;( that was mean. I cried a lot.

:hug:

• but why did you specially asked for them?
    Wrench

i wanted to hear some more opinions from you on different players since i got the feeling youre just talking abou the same ones. i picked dinah bc i see her as a more active one which is seen as rather villager from the people and buffy bc hes in disskusion today/in generell

I am really unsure when it come to Rusty since he is defending himself kind of wolves like, not bringing much new thoughts and all in all a bit unmotivated and desperate?

yeah thats exactly how im feeling about him right now

But I did not liked ashleys vote there to be honest. Today she is doing better than yesterday but I am still a bit unsure.

why?

panicing and running in circles

:rofl:

• well i had same expectations about caboose post but it didnt get there xD

I don't understand this post :shy

I totally forgot, I find Turnov really suspicious. He lied in his (I think) last Post about things I said, which yeah, I think no villager would do that. But he didn't wrote anything since then and maybe it's just an misunderstandig, but if he doesn't adress this until the lynch, I'm pretty sure I'll vote for him (I wouldn't vote for him if someone else seems to be more suspicous)

• My conclusion: Ashley is a villager, pretty sure with that, oh and Electra also

Buut, Pearl is getting shadier and shadier, and she voted 6 minutes before the lynch ended, provoked with that action an draw, (which wolves don't bother at all) and there was no real sign, that there are some ninjas coming.

:( I can not share your opinions in any way.

But would a wolf swim against the current like this? I'm so unsure about Buffy atm.

convince of what?

Convince the other layers against me :(

what do you think of buffys longer post from today?

I remember nothing negative or positive with a pistole on my head.

Do you want me to read it again? Or are you trying to ask for something special?

I just didn't like his poster after that one.

im unsure about this reaction, seems quit weird

Yeah.. I don't even think it's really wolfish. It's just akward- as you(?) said it looks like he's longing for death.

Rather no team than a team but I would actually not validate that too much

I don't understand how you got to that no-team conclusion.

Can you explain that a little bit more?

Today she is doing better than yesterday but I am still a bit unsure.

What do you think was better today?

I have nothing there in mind that showed up specific villagery.

I am sorry if I criticise your personality with that Flat top, I can ensure you that I don't want that but it did not look super authentic to me. Nevertheless, the posts afterwards looked better and indeed you seem to be motivated and maybe I just need to go through your posts again to actually judge the content of it. So please do not feel offended!

:hug: No i'm not mad. It is okay, if you think so.

As is said i tried my best!

And I think your a villager. That is enough for me at the moment.:)

• I totally forgot, I find Turnov really suspicious. He lied in his (I think) last Post about things I said, which yeah, I think no villager would do that. But he didn't wrote anything since then and maybe it's just an misunderstandig, but if he doesn't adress this until the lynch, I'm pretty sure I'll vote for him (I wouldn't vote for him if someone else seems to be more suspicous)

Could you maybe tel me which post it was?

I really want to read that too. :)

• Could you maybe tel me which post it was?

I really want to read that too.

It was this post, and I talk about the passage about me.

Caboose says many things, which has just a little to do with the game,

If you just look at my posts, you can find one sentence which is not about the game (Reference to a A guy who didn't like musicals) and the rest is about the game.

• Convince the other layers against me

I'm not a sect leader, I don't want to convince anybody of anything, just wanted to make my point xD

And I'm not even saying that your 100% Wolf or anything like that.

Besides, I might have gone crazy anyways, because nobody seem to understand my opinions xD

• well i had same expectations about caboose post but it didnt get there xD

I don't understand this post :shy

I totally forgot, I find Turnov really suspicious. He lied in his (I think) last Post about things I said, which yeah, I think no villager would do that. But he didn't wrote anything since then and maybe it's just an misunderstandig, but if he doesn't adress this until the lynch, I'm pretty sure I'll vote for him (I wouldn't vote for him if someone else seems to be more suspicous)

it should be "some" instead of same oops and i meant that the posts didnt meet that expactations

also i think caboose is not in a team with turnov, would be weird for me

I remember nothing negative or positive with a pistole on my head.

Do you want me to read it again? Or are you trying to ask for something special?

I just didn't like his poster after that one.

i just wanted to know if you also got a better feeling from that one, but doesnt seem so ^^

• If you just look at my posts, you can find one sentence which is not about the game (Reference to a A guy who didn't like musicals) and the rest is about the game.

Okay. I don't no could be his personal opinion. It would be really nice.... but i'm unsure if this is realy lying- just my 50 cents.

I'm not a sect leader, I don't want to convince anybody of anything, just wanted to make my point xD

And I'm not even saying that your 100% Wolf or anything like that.

Besides, I might have gone crazy anyways, because nobody seem to understand my opinions xD

Okay for me it seemed a little bit like a dagger in the neck when you turned my caution into a wolfsign.

Maybe we can put aside that for a while.

What ist your opinion about carboose at that moment?

• What ist your opinion about carboose at that moment?

dunno...he has the same aggressive defense like Rusty. I mean it's part of the game to suspect someone, so don't be mad, if you get suspected xD I even like to play with that a little bit (getting suspected, not with them getting mad lol)
    But part from that more negative than positive vibes. Although as mentioned, I do not really have a plan. I'm really insecure this game, sry.

• numerating people. Not arguments.

You named people, who were on the same level like me, whose you could attack the way like you did me, too.

I can show it later, what I exactly mean. Maybe you can put some light into it.

I've understand what you mean. I'm not sure whether the list was from me, but the only one who has been on the same level as you at this moment was Volta and yes to took her was also a possibility.

just to clarify, but theres also nothing special that speaks for a wolf or?

No. In which of the players you have special reasons which speaks for a wolf?

For example I also had no special reason to vote Ruhrgold yesterday. I thought he would fit good for a werewolf, so let's try. That I vote people with a special reason is less common for me than to look for who are no arguments against a werewolf. But of course I have also villager or wolf feelings, I recognize.

that was mean. I cried a lot.

I don't even get why you said that at that point? Dou you just wanted to call out silly/inactive people? What is your thought behind that here? It just make sense for me if you want to put them into the focus and i don't like the way you do that.

Oh come on, no reason to cry.

Why silly? No I don't think anyone I voted is silly.

But is it so unnormal here to vote people? At the place I'm normally playing I wouldn't really stand out with this play, because it's standard there.

I think it's just necessary in a certain way to show the people where your lynch preferences are.

And I also don't like to vote especially active people, because I prefer to finish people who I have problems to read.

And with you to read I had today the biggest problems. Still btw.

@all If you want yo can talk to me now. I would appreciate that

I want. What's your opinion about Turnov, Volta and Caboose?

Thats great! I would have wondered otherwise.

It's not self-evident to have internet in a train these days :ugly:

omg, tbh I have completely forgotten, that I have said that. Sheesh...if I were you, I would lynch myself. Were is your vote? Why aren't you voting me? Would be the only logical thing to do from my point of view. xD

Untypical reaction to Flat Top

I like that post from Flat Top. Seems totally authentic and motivated

Authentic or even more characteristic?

I don't know. He seems to have a really different view on the game in many points.

Wait a second.

Besides i don't like the question at the end ashleys vote...

And i read it again. I'm not completly convinced they can not be a team. They seam to trust each other very much at that point.Nd it could be agreed to act like that.

But i wouldn't lay my hands in the fire for that. I am not convinced by coco as a wolf atm.

I know it's about myself, but I don't think you will find a point on this way.

I understood, what Coco meant and I'm sure that you have allready seen it, that new people or undercover people sometimes have really good views, because they aren't in any confrontations so far and look objective on a game. I don't want to say that about me, but often your first intentions are right and in this game I have about the character of this game absolutely zero prejudices you know.

Oh, I like that Electra asked Buffy after his current wolf, the question allready stand here.

I'm not sure about that, but I think I don't want to vote Buffy today. I have enough fantasy for a villager here at the moment.

But whoever said that my vote was pure luck, thats not nice at all! Especially since half of the people that person listet, I would not have votet. Nevertheless, I wasn't sure with Ruhrgold, but I can ensure you that I was thinking about everything quite long so that my vote was not out of the blue. But I did not liked ashleys vote there to be honest. Today she is doing better than yesterday but I am still a bit unsure.

Hm okay, I'm surprised about that. It felt so far that you trust me and votet because of this on Ruhrgold.

I would suggest to first vote for Turnov

yes, Turnov is a hot candidate for the lynch today for me still.

I would like to get an estimation from you, Caboose.

Can me say somebody some striking point about Dinah. She's a little bit out of my focus today.

Furtermore I like Flat tops actual activity, Wrench posts today I liked.

• dunno...he has the same aggressive defense like Rusty. I mean it's part of the game to suspect someone, so don't be mad, if you get suspected xD I even like to play with that a little bit (getting suspected, not with them getting mad lol)

To be suspected is not the problem. The problem is, that he straight up didn't used the truth to suspect me, if you suspect me for something I did, yeah that's no problem but if you twist my posts until they seem suspectable, nope, that's not fun.

• Untypical reaction to Flat Top

untypical for who or what? xD a villager, a wolf, my as a person?

To be suspected is not the problem. The problem is, that he straight up didn't used the truth to suspect me, if you suspect me for something I did, yeah that's no problem but if you twist my posts until they seem suspectable, nope, that's not fun.

I didn't twist anything. If something appears to me like pretty secure, then it is like that, I can't look into your head, you know? If I could do that this game would be pretty easy and I would be pretty powerful xD

so enough "pretty"s from me at that point,

peace out and bye bye