Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Well, you know how the saying goes, when the Xsí's not home, the villagers are doing dumb stuff :ugly: do you think Alexa got eaten because of her opinions or because her being a bit volatile? :D

My apologies for the grave sin of having a job! You already had me at my most eloquent reasoning, it's all going to be downhill from there.

How dare you do something else than playing werewolf 24 hours a day!

Such is life: a drudge. I'll take the evening off as well, if that's alright with you guys; tomorrow's mostly yours and if we manage to call roles some time before 7pm, I'd be most delighted.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• I mean, nice to see I did not miss anything while sleeping and reading (no neccessarily in that order). I also read Sunny, ChunkShark and Book and I have some opinions. But I'm dying to know who's the vanilly townie, so I'll wait a bit :D

Hey-ho!

• I mean, nice to see I did not miss anything while sleeping and reading (no neccessarily in that order). I also read Sunny, ChunkShark and Book and I have some opinions. But I'm dying to know who's the vanilly townie, so I'll wait a bit :D

I am does that help you with your thoughts?

• At the moment, that would mean we have the full village here (hi, I'm the freemason) Also, it means I was right and am not that terrible at playing werewolf as I thought :D

Hey-ho!

• Sunnie and Shark, huh.

Though -

But I'm dying to know who's the vanilly townie, so I'll wait a bit :D

I'm wondering what lead you to pose the question that way - isn't that already telling people you're going to fight them on the freemason?

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• At the moment, that would mean we have the full village here (hi, I'm the freemason) Also, it means I was right and am not that terrible at playing werewolf as I thought :D

i was already wondering if the real freamason died and we are two villagers or just one... but since i am a basic bitch villager...

I mean, nice to see I did not miss anything while sleeping and reading (no neccessarily in that order). I also read Sunny, ChunkShark and Book and I have some opinions. But I'm dying to know who's the vanilly townie, so I'll wait a bit :D

I am does that help you with your thoughts?

3u341l.png

finally i can reveal the real information of the role call:

a wolf claimed a roll that exists only once, so the real person knows he is evil... we dont care about anyone else then book and me now, bcs he is a dirty little liar

so we eliminated 3 out of 5 person to be not important right now, and only need to hit one wolf

VOTE: Buchzauber

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 4

Buchzauber (1): ChunkShark

Verbleibende Zeit: 03:18:03
  • Well since I don't see any reason why a villager should do that VOTE: Xsí

I know why I hate outing active games, I really did not want the wolves to get the information but since I am not gonna be eaten this game anyways, I can also just tell that I am the old man who of course was not Nk1. I tried to remember (without being to obv) a couple of times that there is an old man who might not have been triggered and that outing is too early and that I believe in a healing in night1.

Bythe way, besides the fact that I know now that Xsí lied, how does that outing helps us? Since we don't know whether the freemason is still alive, technically there could be two vanilla living and no freemason at all -_-

I am curoius as what Shark will out himselve now since well Book was not that convinsing, but maybe thats just because I don't see her playing townish so far.

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 4

Xsí (1): Sunset

Verbleibende Zeit: 03:03:36
  • i was already wondering if the real freamason died and we are two villagers or just one... but since i am a basic bitch villager...

We still don't know that. Either of you three can be Wolf.

I will have a look on what Xsí posted so far. I just hope that we can somehow end this day and find the other wolf.

By the way, I am not having much time today so in case you don't believe me, I am sry, I tried my best. I will be gone before 7 and I don't know whether I can get enough internet connection later on.

• Oh, to be young again. And there goes VOTE: Sunset .

@unicorn looks like you'll be calling the shots here. Where are you leaning atm? Is there any way I can help?

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 4

Sunset (2): Xsí*2

Verbleibende Zeit: 02:52:54

• We still don't know that. Either of you three can be Wolf.

Are you telling me that's why you ate Alexa? If so, well played.

• I don't get ur point Xsí. We don't know whether Daro was a vanilla or a freemason right? Which means there could be now two vanillas living or one vanilla and one mason.

--> Ergo one Wolf between einhorn, Shark and Book

And then you als a Wolf.

To be honest, its more likely that the mason is still alive, therefore einhorn can be probably a bit townier than the rest.

But when it comes to teams, I don't know with whom I see you more likely.

I tried to reread you Xsí, but did not help me that much. You have einhorn as a townie, you voted Leon quite early yesterday, maybe to save book, but maybe also just to go for one direction which is fine.

With LB, you already talked early with Ente that you would lynch him, but you also agreed with Ente on voting him in the evening and trying to find a better wolf through out the day. Since I know that you don't like people not writing much and are kind of a fan of voting them out early it doesn't help much.

btw if the old man got attacked I see literally no reason not to out that since in that case all roles are indeed spent. Then we know that it was not because of Lings protection.

I guess so. I was thinking in terms of making the final role call harder on the wolves, but it's not like they need our help to figure out whom they ate.

Maybe its cause I am kinda a newbie in outing active games and always careful with outing, but I would have never said that. Especially since u are the HD and your standing was better than mine.

I was always trying to stop the outing, but if you havent seen a problem in outing.

Thats just something I found.

I don't know who is the cowolf of Xsí, but at the moment, if einhorn stays with book plaing like a villager, then maybe I was wrong with shark. At least his post was kinda weird.

I am sorry but I can't get more out of Xsís posts and the game so far, I find it really difficult.

The only thing that is for sure, if we lynch wrong today, the wolves will win.

• I don't get ur point Xsí. We don't know whether Daro was a vanilla or a freemason right? Which means there could be now two vanillas living or one vanilla and one mason.

--> Ergo one Wolf between einhorn, Shark and Book

I's correct, just not where my mind went first, and yours did. There's also the sorry fact there's not much value in us chatting how & no helping how good of a front you put up yesterday when I was hardly in a position to take you up on it.

Maybe its cause I am kinda a newbie in outing active games and always careful with outing, but I would have never said that.

:upside_down:

• I'm wondering what lead you to pose the question that way - isn't that already telling people you're going to fight them on the freemason?

It was a try at actually outing myself as the freemason. But then I changed my mind and decided that this was probably not as clear as I thought it would be.

@unicorn looks like you'll be calling the shots here. Where are you leaning atm? Is there any way I can help?

Thanks, I hate it :ugly:

a wolf claimed a roll that exists only once, so the real person knows he is evil... we dont care about anyone else then book and me now, bcs he is a dirty little liar

Thanks captain obvious :ugly:

Btw how do you know you're actually the last vanilla townie and it is not me who is lying?

Hey-ho!

• VOTE: ChunkShark

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 4

Sunset (2): Xsí*2
    ChunkShark (1): einhornlasagne

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:44:22

Hey-ho!

• Xsí what was your thought process when you decided to out yourself as freemason in your first post?

I wouldn't say there was much of a thought process. Leon had brought up in pre-game conversation why there'd even be a single free-mason, and of course, stupid, it's for outing purposes, like so!

• I like ChunkShark and Duck so far.

But im not so sure about Duck.

Ling's first post after the night. I'd normally say, this is a very clear sign that chunkshark was healed, but I'm a bit confused how both the healer AND the wolves would think it would be a good idea to pick the new guy in the very first night?

Also, even though I don't like books outing, I like the anti-outing from chunk even less. Great.

Which means I'm currently deciding if the old man is either Xsí or Sunny. It's not going so well.

Hey-ho!

• I thought quite a while today whether I should out myself or not. But not outing kind of means that I need to accept xsis wrong outing which would be really bad in this situation since it doesn’t make sense for her to do that as a villager and she as a mayor need to be taken out of the game as a wolf.
    And not outing my self also means that I will be lynched or anyway be held for the old man, at least the wolves would know.

But besides the outing, I would have tried to analyse the lynch more but to be honest, I feel lost and I don’t know whether I would have found a wolf by just reading around. It’s really hard right now.
    I probably would have just lynched book… she hasn’t done anything today to convince me that she is town. Shark is not better so far.

Reading your posts at least gives me the feeling that you’re a townie who wants to solve this game. So I guess I trust you the most

• I like ChunkShark and Duck so far.

But im not so sure about Duck.

Ling's first post after the night. I'd normally say, this is a very clear sign that chunkshark was healed, but I'm a bit confused how both the healer AND the wolves would think it would be a good idea to pick the new guy in the very first night?

Also, even though I don't like books outing, I like the anti-outing from chunk even less. Great.

Which means I'm currently deciding if the old man is either Xsí or Sunny. It's not going so well.

Same for me, book is just writing nothing and shark is so weird.

But I really doubt that shark was the nk1 and heal. It must have been Daro or ling itself. At least that would be more realistic.
    Nicer it would be if it was shark, then we would have a save townie.
    But if that’s the case would the wolves not have killed him now? Instead of Alexa?

• Ling's first post after the night. I'd normally say, this is a very clear sign that chunkshark was healed, but I'm a bit confused how both the healer AND the wolves would think it would be a good idea to pick the new guy in the very first night?

I'm with you, and I'm hatin' it. Whatever else Ling did this game, he made the correct call N1, had a save villager and just didn't tell us, period? That's insinuating sabotage on his part, and I'd rather do that out of game.