Beiträge von Kakuzu

Dear diary,

You might need to know why Caboose is so suspicious to me. I think an announcement like "he is suspicious but I will change my mind when he answers" is kind of a wolf phrase. Since in my view this suggests that Caboose doesn't want to kill a wolf but just have a good reason voting someone. Moreover, now it doesn't matter anymore. I need to admit, his striptease in terms of his feelings were quite intriguing, as was his essay about emotional distance to the game, but this does not count alot anymore for me. In addition, I might learn more about the election yesterday after knowing Caboose's alignment.

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

Dear diary,

much has happened since yesterday, and I believe that I urgently need to summarize my thoughts. Yesterday, a wolf died, "by accident" in my view, and I'm still uncertain what conclusions are right or wrong.

More precisely: Electra confesses that Ruhrgold was not a self rescuing vote. What else?

He also asks me what he could have done in order to appear more villagery. This is a strange question in itself, however, I love to explain things to you three or more times! It's a fact that Electra is not automatically a villager with his vote. This is all I wanted to say, and warn everyone to see him as a villager just because of that! Especially when taking into account the situation: 3:3:2 and several open votes. In addition, his first vote was on Volta. Nevermind, I hope I made my point.

Wrench is almost certainly a villager, but I'm curious about some of his statements.

Why does he think that I'm not strong anymore? Was I strong anyway? I doubt that but that's a quite subjective point of view. Some don't seem to trust me for whatever reason, and I'm disappointed that I am taken not serious in several regards, at least this is my deep feeling.

I'm quite sure that Ashley is not bad together with Rusty.

However, I must correct Ashley, my reason for voting Rusty with him was not his objective view in the game, but just seeing reactions.

Buffy has arrived finally here, but to be honest, I don't trust him! Why is he getting "chills" just from the fact that Caboose names two villagers, who are villagers for many people anyway? There was another similar incidence I cannot remember. There was another similar incidence I cannot remember. This seems exaggerated and wolfish to me! On the other hand, his answer to my question - he cannot remember yesterday's thoughts about an exclusion between two others - suggest the opposite. To continue with one very important thing, his reaction to Flat Top's observation that Buffy liked Ruhrgold's entry and especially the counter suspicion is definitely not. I can imagine voting for him today!

Flat Top is the other person rather new to me today. I never would dare to call him manipulative, the statement was that he thought I might me. I hope this stops him crying! I don't wanna make other people sad, as you know I'm usually a very kind person.

However still I am wondering why he asks questions hoping for informative answers when the person he asks is a villager to him?

I'm a little bit struggling with Pearl's assumptions about regular wolf and villager play. Why should a wolf (Rusty, to be more specific) be more actively involved in the game? And why should a villager have better thoughts?

Moreover, I think that Joule's remarks about the Ruhrgolf lynch is a good deal more evidence for him being villager compared to his logical style of playing. Pearl stated the opposite, which I do not understand, but that's an old story that I absolutely refrain from seeing persons as good just because they have new thoughts, express intelligent things or honesty etc.

I am also wondering why Pearl didn't like Ashley's vote?

I am totally confused about Caboose's and Buffy's conversation. I worry that they are not talking consistently about the same. To explain this to you in more detail: Caboose originally criticized Turnov for lying about his own posts. However, now Caboose and Buffy converse about this, even Buffy justifies for that? Or am I completely mad?

Apart from that, I would not assess Turnov for this reason. The statement by someone that he would vote for him except that Turnov explains it is very wolfish in my view since it suggests that it is most important to have a good reason to lynch someone to have an accusation later on. I definitely must remember who this was since this is - especially when Turnov is a villager - a sign forbad alignment!

;tldr Buffy, Rusty and a yet unknown person are the one's to die tonight.

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

PS.: I remembered that Caboose was the one with the emotional distancing issue, which I think is quite villagery (he is, thus, missing in my village earlier tonight).

What would a wolf Electra do when there's a tie between village Caboose and co-wolf Ruhrgold? Especially since his explicit signal was only to rescue himself? After all, he was rescued anyway, except that others come and vote (5 min before deadline).

I think I need some sleep to think this through more extensively. Or more dead people.

Dear diary,

I was thinking about all my new impressions back and forth, but I think I don't have to say much at the moment.

I remember this conversation:

Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | 13/15

In Dinah's post, Joule gets a villagery touch and an exclusion with Buffy, why is he not in the village list?

I'm still not convinced about a Dinah villager! I know this doesn't let me sleep tonight.

Turnov didn't vote me as a leader. When I assess his personality right, I would expect him being wolf to do exactly this because I seem to be the only one protecting him.

Ashley asked some things I fear I didn't clarify and specify:

What did he learn from his vote on Rusty?

Why does he needs to express that a random vote at the day of leader election is useless but not later?

I'm really into not trusting the voting situation yesterday a a classical one!

Electra was in a situation of observing a tie between her opponents. So it does not mean much. How would the others talk about her if she just would have been quiet?

Pearl voted very late, so the Ruhrgold dead was very lately foreseeable, therefore the wolves weren't able to react.

I'll change my plans right now.

VOTE:Dinah

I love you my dear!

Cheers

Coco

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Dinah (1): Coco

Rusty (1): Ashley

Verbleibende Zeit: 20:38:14

Dear diary,

I have some questions, maybe you can help me and give me an answer?

Why did Electra vote Volta although Ruhrgold was at an equal level and already had one vote? (in his large assessment post)

Why did Dinah not change his vote although he states liking Electra and she was in moderate danger?

I see Pearl, Joule in my village. Furthermore Ashley and Turnov and Wrench.

Do you think it is worth to read what others said about Ruhrgold?

Nächtlicher VOTE:Buffy

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

PS: I recommend dict.cc since Google Translator is not the best place to go when having translation issues.

Dear diary,

I fear I have to clarify my last entry:

I mean IF there is a wolf among Joule and Electra - those were the only ones with an assessment made by Ruhrgold - I think the probability is higher that it's Electra compared to Joule. But this doesn't mean that I see a werwolf in him. This is because he withdrew his positive stance about Electra when in his own eyes an early lynch was more likely. And Joule was the very first assessment by Ruhrgold, I really doubt that this goes to a co-wolf.

The vote situation was very unusual in my view since only 7-8 persons cast a vote. Neither do I exclude that all three candidates are wolves nor do I think that it makes Electra a villager because of his vote. He wanted to rescue himself, and that's a natural think, isn't it?

I love you my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

Dear diary,

Ruhrgold was a wolf, can you believe it? After recalling his interactions it might be possible that Dinah is a villager since his only direct back and forth interaction was with Dinah and was even initiated by Ruhrgold himsself. Furthermore, he says he likes Joule, Electra (but can change and it did eventually) and dislikes Ashley voting Rusty. My thoughts: Electra is rather wolf than Joule; and Ashley and Rusty are not wolves together.

I need to hear what the others think about that.

I love you my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

Dear diary,

finally I have some time for you to share with you my experiences of today.

What I need to tell you first is that I did not like Electra's reaction to Ashley's and my vote for Rusty. She is a little bit reluctant to exclude teams for this incidence. In my personal view, I don't think that Ashley and Rusty are a team for exactly this reason, and I have the impression that this general approach to the game is quite widespread among the participants, so I don't quite understand why nobody else's eye was caught by that? In addition, I think that if Electra is wolf, then Rusty and Ashley are not. I am also very eager to know what Ashley learnt about the game?

Caboose seems to be a very emotional person who feels less comfortable in this place that he is used to. I am very sorry for him, and I think although he is a very good bad person, that this might make him a little more villagery to me since I can't quite well image that a wolf excuses himself with being emotionally distant to the game or the other participants.

Pearl didn't realize I was drunk yesterday, so he is excused in being distrustful with respect to my entries yesterday. Also he asks me why I assess Ashley's Rusty vote as villager because villagers are more cautious. I strongly disagree with this since in my view it is rather a wolf that tends to play pleasant for others. But of course this doesn't exclude the possibility that Ashley is a person to which this does not apply.

Speaking of Ashley: He caused frowns in saying that random votes are less useful at the start of the came compared to later. Maybe I can ask him why this is the case?

Last issue in my entry is Buffy's evaluation of players. What is so special about it that someone (I think it was Joule) wondered that I vote for him? Still my vote is based on my negative evaluation of his entry and why not?

In terms of his latest entry: I cannot understand why Joule and Caboose cannot be in a team because of HD vote? And why Caboose and Joule would fit perfectly together? I really can't remember what happened, so I will ask Buffy for clarification. But someone is right, this inconsistency between villager Electra and Electra is wolf when Joule is speaks in favor of a villager.

That's it for now.

I love you my dear!

Cheers,

Coco