Beiträge von Elphaba & Glinda

Die Aussage Shayna findest du intuitiv dorfig, was keine sehr konkrete einschätzung ist.

Gepaart mit dem nachfolgenden Worten, das es daran liegen könnte, das du ihre kurze Knappe Art wohl generell für dich immer etwas dorfig wertest.

Aber wo ist da die revidierung von der du sprichst?

und das andere ist alles gut´?? Teilst du die einschätzung genau so? .. hmmm alles sehr spannend so hier.

Joa. Ich bin gerade fleißig dabei mir Einschätzungen zu basteln, weol ich gestern leider erst kurz vor knapp da war und nicht wirklich dazu kam, was zu lesen. Aber das kannst du auch nicht wissen.

Wie ist deine stimmung??? Von dir verspühre ich nicht so positive vibes. bitte da um mehr. lasss uns ma bisschen reden hier... xDD

Jo. Was sagst du dazu das alles Caramelle lynchen wollen? Ich würde mich da jetzt eher weniger anschließen

Jein. Wölfe sollten mMn besser gelyncht werden und nicht abgeschoben, wo sie dann nochmal neu eingeschätzt werden müssen. Sinnvoller ist es (zumindest in der Theorie in meinem Kopf) Leute wegzuschicken, bei denen wir keine Ahnung haben. Einfacher ist es, ganz normal zu lynchen und wolfige Leute zu voten.

Teile ich mit dir. Find ich auch dorfig, dass du die erste bist, die das anspricht.

Weil sie ein bisschen aus der Komfortzone rausmuss. Da muss was passieren. In der jetzigen Art und Weise passt mir ein Wolf da hervorragend.

Inwiefern? Es ist jetzt nicht so, dass sie sich bisher klar positioniert hat, aber die Sachen, die kamen, waren relativ solide mMn.

Find so Aussagen von wegen aus konfirtzone rauskommen übrigens eher so semigeil, weil es häufig auch einfach Spieltypisch ist.

Also positiv finde ich bisher:

Becky, sie verennt such zwar etwas in mich, aber sie hat sich mMn schon zu sehr auf mich eingeschossen, um Wolf zu sein. Da denke ich eher, dass man sich so ein inaktiven Lynch auch eher aufspart für später, wenn man vorher einen anderen Fehllynch durchbekommt.

Ongina fanden die anderen scheinbar auch positiv und ich finde, dass sie auch hier schon so ein wenig die aura der guten Seele oder des geouteten Prinzen versprüht. Mir gefiel da auch ihre Art hier erstmal ins Spiel reinzukommen und auch nicht direkt alles so anzunehmen, sondern das kritisch zu hinterfragen.

Bayley fand ich wie oben angedeutet ganz solide. Macht sie nicht zwingend dorfig für mich, kann auch ein gutes Wolfspiel sein ad hoc aber muss ich jetzt nicht lynchen.

Asuka und Alexa verwechsel ich jetzt vermutlich wie Charlotte und Carmella, aber

Asuka nicht unbedingt mit Carmella wolf, weil sie ihren side kick Richtung Bayley doch sehr kurz hält, um da einen alternativen Lynch möglicherweise aufzubauen. Und eigentlich hätte da schon ein weiterer Fehllynch neben Carmella aufgebaut werden müssen, wenn Carmella wolf ist, dass es da aktuell zumindest eine Alternative hin gibt.

Ich habe echt nicht damit gerechnet, dass so viele Interesse an einem englischen anonymen Spiel hatten und bin sehr froh drum! Mir hats viel Spaß gemacht und ich denke ich kann da vieles mitnehmen an Erfahrungen :)
    Ich hoffe ihr bereut es nicht mich als Kanidatin für die Mafia-WM gewählt zu haben :ugly:

Could anybody translate that for me? :)

Thanks in advance! ^^

xoxo

Dinah

Spoiler anzeigen

I was Daro

Spoiler anzeigen

How is it possible that you are Daro if I'm already Daro? :ugly:

i was struggeling with the decision to join the game from the start, bc of the language *shy

By the way, is it normal that I used so often the word "since"? I don't think so, if someone know the correct use of the word please let me know!

It's not incorrect, you can use them interchangeably. At least most native people also use 'since' like that in many cases. However, it is a little more formal than 'because' and you often use it if the result of something is more important than the actual reason. Yet, it can cause problems in sentences in which it is unclear whether your intention is to refer to time or to a cause.

Hi, it's Dinah again!

Thank you for this game, Jugolas!

I was extremely motivated at first, because I really liked the roleplay part of this game. However, as everyone started criticizing me for that, I didn't have the courage to continue the RP part, which I found to be a pity.

Nevertheless, I really liked my role! But I think being the Strolch in an anonymous game is quite hard, especially since my night one decisions turned out to be quite difficult.

Kim Possible I'm not mad at all, I mean: It was the right thing to do for you. All of my three "enemies" were villagers, so me still being in the game would have been another threat for the village (which I didn't believe at first: I really thought you're a wolf and I was just hoping for Coco and Joule to be the first NK's since most of the players found them to be quite villagery.)

Yet, I'm a little cheesed with myself for not having enough time on my last day, maybe I could have improved my standing.

Thanks y'all.

xoxo

Dinah

Flat Top, why do you do this? I answered your question! I recited that part and explained it a second time for you directly after! I really don‘t want to explain it a third time. :/

I feel like no one is reading what I‘m saying, I could cry. xD

However, I‘ve read it all now and I‘m a little less confident than before. Yesterday I explained why I think one out of Joule or Buffy could be a wolf and I thought it is more likely to be Jouled but after reading the last pages I actually find Buffy to be more suspicious. VOTE:Buffy

I‘d still prefer lynching Coco but that won‘t happen anyway today.

I think it‘s unfair to lynch Turnov if he‘s not here, so I won‘t do that. :/

I try to reread Rusty now, I really don‘t remeber a lot from him.

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Buffy (2): Flat Top, Dinah

Rusty (3): Coco, Buffy, Wrench

Turnov (2): Caboose, Joule

Volta (2): Electra, Ashley

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:15:15

Hi folks, Dinah here.

I‘m sorry for being quite late, I have less time than expexted today, so I will answer the questions later, I just wanted to let you know I‘ll be a little late due to some difficulties. :/

However I‘m torn between Joule, (Turnov but I tend to not do that as they are excused for today and I do not like lynching someone who is not there) and Coco today. (I‘ve seen someone saying I argumented for a Joule-villager and I‘m quite confused by that because actually I explained why I think of Joule as a wolf at the moment).

However, I want to read everything from today before deciding, but I‘ll be back on time.

I also did not find out a lot reading Ruhrgold, apart from the few bits Coco already pointed out. However, I do not share her conclusions.

As I already explained, an Electra-wolf wouldn't make much sense after this lynch. Now we have a few options: Ruhrgold told the truth and all of his three evaluations are right, which would mean Joule and Electra are are villagers and he criticizes a mate, which would be quite a cheeky move to be honest, at least in this phase of the game. Therefore, I highly doubt that.

That makes it more likely for Ashley to be a villager and it leaves a bad light on Joule. I mean, there is still the chance all of them are villagers, but that would mean Ruhrgold didn't even bother to evaluate any of their mates and I think of that as quite unlikely.

Could be just stop calling people narrow-minded? i mean everyone should be able to share their opinion, but calling someone narrow-minded is an insult. :/

I really like Electra and I don't want them to get lynched, I find their posts to be quite comprehensible. At the moment I can't really imagine them being a wolf.

However, I hope the rest of us will vote now, because the voting is way too split up and I think that makes it easy for wolfs to manipulate it.

I have to admit it really hard for me to get into the game, speaking english and more people roleplaying than in a "normal" game creates an emotional distance between myself and the game. Espacially because I know nothing about Starlight Express and have trouble telling jokes based on the musical and real conversations apart. I don't want you to stop doing that (because I think for everyone else it's a lot of fun), but maybe you could write jokes in cursive or so, just that I know you're joking and participate more easily.

I also do not know a lot about it, but I read an entry about Dinah on a Starlight Express fanpage, that really helps to RP and maybe read a genereal entry to understand other's jokes. xD However, I still do not think it is inevitable in order to participate. :)

Ashley rapid vote although he seems not having much information is villagers, but I'm uncertain.

Interesting thought. Concering Ashleys latest posts, she seems to vote people quite often very fast, do you evaluate that in a specific way? Wouldn't a villager sometimes be more caution when voting someone else or is that just depending on the players type?

I just think it's highly depending on the player's style of playing. However, isn't being cautious often more of a wolf-like attitude? It's not always like that at all, but I think that's a more realistic trend than the opposite. Although I didn't really like that vote and also do not see what kind of new knowledge they gained, I tend to evaluate that as villagery.

But maybe it's only my view, but me personally helped day 0 still not really to find something.

I agree on that. I feel like I have written so much without actually having more than some tendencies that can change quickly. Which is not good at all. It's only 5 pages, not really much for a day zero. I guess getting in the game is for most of us more difficult than usually. I would be happy if some more people participate.

I believe not knowing who we play with is the main reason for it since it pulls the rug out from under our feet. Intriguingly, I don't feel it is actually that bad at the moment although I normally evaluate people individually, comparing to their usual style of playing.

I just think it is important to not get intimidated by this missing information and to confide in your current feelings, that's what's most helpful for me at least, I mean not knowing about the people can actually be a chance instead of a limitation.

First of all; Oh my god, why eating Greaseball? Was he too much of a consent-villager?

That comment seems to be a little too contrived for my taste.

Dinah, she seems really cute, and also defended me in a lovely way. But I fear, that she could be a wolf. It would be that typical kiss-arse-Wolf, you know what I mean? That lets defend a villager, go for the underdog, because I can do it, I have more Information. Also, Dinah is not with Pearl wolf.

Which post are you referring to? I'm actually a little confused because I cannot remember defending you. xD Quite in contrary, I currently think you are more of a neutral under the radar type of player.

? A good leader should always listen to the group and reflect his actions.

why is being asked questions a nightmare for you?

That sounds manipulative in my opinion. Kinda supports my impression of a possible Coco/Turnov team.