Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• Buffy, exactly this was my thought during this whole day. But: I didn't want to voice it bc I didn't want to give this idea to the wolves. Not you spoke it out anyway.

• Buffy, exactly this was my thought during this whole day. But: I didn't want to voice it bc I didn't want to give this idea to the wolves. Not you spoke it out anyway.

I am sorry, but if he really is, I think they already have noticed:/

• Jugolas 5. Mai 2020 um 20:10

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | 9/15“ zu „Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | 8/15“ geändert.
  • Dear Buffy,

you are only talking about this because you wanna eat Pearl and let him doubts to give his title to him?

Or why do you exactly now start these doubts and not before the election was due? Especially with Turnov in focus?

Cheers,

Coco

• Well technically anyone of us could be? I was also thinking about that, but it doesn't matter much since there are many reasons why not to go on Turnov.

I mean we can question coco but in the end it is still us who decided aswell. I changed my vote and coco would have also voted on Turnov if I would have stayed there. But I was unsure and I am still. It gets easier when we have another wolf who leaves informations for us. But well it can easily happen that we get the wrong person. I will try to figure out who might have been manipulating today. We don't know whether Turnov is a wolf. I mean there is still the possibility of Ashley, Joule and whoever to be the wolves.

I think I will stay with Buffy being a villager. And I still liked Ashleys first play although she is one of the really good players here I assume. Besides me of course (I think I should get back to my self-confidence since with appearing motivated, strong and leading the right way I actually found the right way). Has anyone seen my superman -cape? :ugly:

• Dear Buffy,

you are only talking about this because you wanna eat Pearl and let him doubts to give his title to him?

Or why do you exactly now start these doubts and not before the election was due? Especially with Turnov in focus?

Cheers,

Coco

No, because I wasn't that sure, but now....there is more evidence for that theory nooow

• Besides me of course (I think I should get back to my self-confidence since with appearing motivated, strong and leading the right way I actually found the right way). Has anyone seen my superman -cape?

I really like your pink superman costum :P

For me personally here are to many people playing villagy that Turnov is one.

• there is more evidence for that theory nooow

where? I don't really think that. I see coco as a villager and I don't see a need for really questionning that.
    You have a point but I rather believe in Joule being evil than coco.

• Well, one theory I had during the day was:

Wrench, Turnov and Ashley werewolves, Coco Zaubermeisterin.

If this is right, I'm gonna tap on my own shoulder after the game. If at least Wrench and Turnov are wolves, still fine for me. Just sad how the game went downhill from the point where Rusty got lynched.

• Night 4 - Race: Heat One

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Todays nigthkill is Pearl the first class waggon. She was the Schlaflose. The new leader is Coco the TGV.

Please remember: Tomorrow the execution will already be at 7:00 PM.

Es wird TagDeadline auf 06.05.20 19:00 gesetzt

Furthermore, I would like to invite all players and people who are (secretly) reading this game to participate in Kjeks game which will start on thursday.

Könnt ich sagen, was ich fühl

Wie die Welt sich um mich dreht

Und um was es bei dieser schlecht gespielten Farce in Wahrheit geht

Du darfst dein Leben leben und ich bin wie Stein

Uns’re Welt ist nicht dieselbe

Und gefährlich, wenn man träumt

Elsa

• Jugolas 5. Mai 2020 um 21:03

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | 8/15“ zu „Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | 7/15“ geändert.
  • Just so you know, since I'm not super motivated to put more effort in this already lost game, I'm just saying

VOTE: Turnov and bye.

-----------

Stand Tag 5

Turnov (1): Joule

Verbleibende Zeit: 21:54:36