Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• Starlight Express

An anonymous game by Jugolas

Schedule:

Start: May 1st, 2020

election of the leader: May 2nd, 2020, 08:00 PM

lynch: 08:00 PM

active phase: 08:30 PM

reactive phase: 08:45 PM

end of the night: 09:00 PM

Attributes

game type: anonymous game (special game)

objects: There won't be any objects.

lynchtype: democracy (leader has 2 votes)

end of game: showdown

outing: forbidden

Nobody is forced to vote.

There will be no forced execution, neither will the wolves be forced to kill. (pacifism can be voted)

1 post/day is mandatory! - One day off will be granted for each player.

special rules:

• this game will entirely be held in english (except for the role names) - messages during the game, even conversations with me. Please, only apply if you have those language skills
    • Deadlines on wednesday will be 1 hour earlier

Number of participants: 7/15

• Ashley - Werwolf - überlebt
    • Buffy - Meuchelmörder überrannt
    • Caboose - Werwolf - überlebt
    • Coco - leader 2 - überrannt
    • Dinah - Strolch - gemeuchelt N3
    • Electra - Dorfbewohner - NK3
    • Flat Top - Nachtwächter - Lynch 3
    • Greaseball - Dorfbewohner - NK1
    • Joule - Nachtwächter - überrannt
    • Pearl - leader - Schlaflose - NK4
    • Ruhrgold - Werwolf - Lynch 1
    • Rusty - Waisenmädchen - Lynch 2
    • Turnov - Dorfbewohner - Lynch 4
    • Volta - Kräuterhexe - Waldlauf N3
    • Wrench - Werwolf - überlebt

Könnt ich sagen, was ich fühl

Wie die Welt sich um mich dreht

Und um was es bei dieser schlecht gespielten Farce in Wahrheit geht

Du darfst dein Leben leben und ich bin wie Stein

Uns’re Welt ist nicht dieselbe

Und gefährlich, wenn man träumt

Elsa

8 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jugolas (6. Mai 2020 um 19:05)

• Ouverture

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

This is control. This is control. Tonight is the most important night in the history of the
    world. Take you seats for the World Championship Railroad Race. Trains to your track.
    Ten, nine, eight, six, five, four, three, two, one. Trains gone! Four trains going
    for two final places. Greaseball and Espresso are the early leaders with Nintendo
    pressing in third. This is turning into a real grudge match. And here's a surprise: look at
    that Rusty go.

Put those trains away.

Oh Mom - just five more minutes.

Put those trains away and get into bed.

But ...

No but.

Starlight Express, Starlight Express
    Are you real - yes or no?
    Starlight Express, Starlight Express ...

Elect a leader until tomorrow!

Deadline auf 02.05.20 20:00 gesetzt

Könnt ich sagen, was ich fühl

Wie die Welt sich um mich dreht

Und um was es bei dieser schlecht gespielten Farce in Wahrheit geht

Du darfst dein Leben leben und ich bin wie Stein

Uns’re Welt ist nicht dieselbe

Und gefährlich, wenn man träumt

Elsa

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jugolas (1. Mai 2020 um 17:51)

• Jugolas 1. Mai 2020 um 19:02

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel |Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | 15/15“ zu „Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | 15/15“ geändert.
  • Hello dear people,:D

I'm looking forward to this admittedly special game and hope it will be very fun. As you will probably already notice from this super English, my whole game will be based on the translations of the Google translator.:ugly: I think it's going to be pretty funny. XD

So now to my dear wolves! Come out and show yourself or die a cruel death. :love:

With dear lovable wishes! <3

That would be very accommodating and extremely correct.:imp:

In great love :D

Greaseball

• Hey everyone,

let's have some fun :P

I'm super excited for this Game, but still undecided whether I should check each of my posts a hundred times for grammar mistakes or not. But I guess I won't, so please forgive me my tippos and mistakes in general:)

I am not really into getting the leadership, but I don't really think, that I would be voted anyways ^^

• Hi,

I'm really looking forward for this really special game. Special games are a challange for me, because in the beginning I have no idea, who is who, so I can't use my experiences and talking in English is challenging too. But I really love challenges.

Tolly You really have to be carefull with Google Translator. I remember translating a letter from our familie's czech girlfriend. She wrote: "I like the way you are talking in Czech." But Google Translator made "I like your mistakes, you often did" out of it.

Or the description of our christmas tree in French. Just a few examples:

"We have red balls on our christmas trees and no green balls" (real) "Red balls are nice too. Unfortunately! I cannot see the green ones so well"

or - (I don't know the exact sentence, but my mother's christmas gift was a vacuum cleaner) "Jesus is like a tree. My mother was a vacuum cleaner at christmas eve.

or when we talked about our hopes for 2012. "I'm sitting here and I do not care. 2012 was not my fault."

I'm a little bit unsure in using grammar and I'm not too keen on checking to much for spelling and grammar. I'm sorry for mistakes. I would candidate for the leadership, if you want to elect me.

• I kinda like Greaseballs introduction:)

She wrote: "I like the way you are talking in Czech." But Google Translator made "I like your mistakes, you often did" out of it.

Omg, thats really funny :rofl:

We have red balls on our christmas trees and no green balls" (real) "Red balls are nice too

I only know blue balls :P

• I would think, we should stick to the words village-like and wolf-like and use them. (Or maybe you have other suggestions). In my oppinion it doesn't make sense, if everyone uses different words.

• SWOOSH SWOOSH

Good evening racers, it's great to finally get started!

My roller skates are polished, oiled and ready to roll!

Let's have a fun time guys! And the best of luck to all contenders ;)

SWOOSH SWOOSH

• Good evening everyone! I am really delighted to participate in this faboulous game with you! Thanks to Jugolas for organising this anonymous game!
    I am really motivated and I have plenty of time! So feel free to elect me as your leader. Since I am a first class wagon, I am perfect for this job and will definitely lead you comfortable and in the right direction! So take a seat and enjoy the ride!

Next station will be: Find werewolf Number one!

Well now I would like to ask everyone about their experiences with playing werewolf, but I guess we can skip that point here.
    I don't like google translate, so I am probably not the biggest fan of Greaseball :ugly: (I don't like machos anyway :P)

VOTE:Pearl

-----------

Stand Tag 1

Pearl (1): Pearl

Verbleibende Zeit: 24:37:41

• You really have to be carefull with Google Translator. I remember translating a letter from our familie's czech girlfriend. She wrote: "I like the way you are talking in Czech." But Google Translator made "I like your mistakes, you often did" out of it.

Or the description of our christmas tree in French. Just a few examples:

Year, I know. That makes it fun. :ugly:

• Dear diary,

I have to admit, I find myself in an uncomfortable situation. Let me describe briefly: I am in a musical, and as you know, I hate musicals! All the people around me are singing and dancing, and I fear that I agreed to join them in the near future. This was one beer too much last night. Or rather four or five, because I cannot remember to sign a contract like this.

Moreover, it seems as if there is another, even more dangerous incidence happening. The rumor is there that we have werewolves among us! You are the only one that I can tell I am scared as fuck!

Today, I have got to know a guy named Greaseball first, he seems to be a foreigner, however, he makes a likable first impression. I wonder whether this is honesty or not?

Later on, I have met Buffy, who in my impression is scared go becoming leader. Can you give me an advise how to evaluate this although we are strangers to each other? Make me slight creep as usual when you think that I should be cautious with him!

Turnov, finally, is a person of many (unnecessary) words I fear. As you might remember, I am not the guy inclined to talk more than necessary with strangers, however, he is open to challenges and has a tendency to express a high expertise in translating his own language (What is it where he is from? He is neither Czech nor French) into familiar wordings, but doesn't give a fuck on grammar, in contrast to the other two. I think he might be a trustworthy person. What do you think?

I expect to write you more than usual within the next days, and you can prepare to give me advise in many ways. I love you, my dear!

Cheers!

Coco

• :D Well I thought a leader should be sure of his competences and that is what I try to show here.

So anyone a idea about what we can talk? To be honest I am not so experienced with talking to strangers and getting a konversation running. So please go ahead. You can ask me whatever you want!

• I love you too Coco!

I think Turnov is probably using a few unimportant words too much, maybe he is hiding something with that? I don't think its necessarily truthworthy if someone is just talking about things that have nothing to do with the game. Since the game just started it doesn't have to mean anything but I wouldn't say that it is an argument for him being a villager. Rather a werewolf then ;)

• Dear diary,

this Greaseball guy makes me really uncomfortable right now! He is just talking bullshit, and it seems as if he wants to pretend that he is around although the content he is referring to is zero. Moreover, I have the impression of getting in with everyone. Do you know what I mean? Especially the blue-balls joke hurts me, in more than one regard.

Lately, another self-confident person arrived, Pearl. He wants to find werwolves, this is a positive sign, isn't it? I wonder whether he needs to be our leader to eventually reach this goal? And why he is not asking about our experiences in hunting werwolves, but mentioning that he would like to? As you know, this situation is completely new to me, maybe I should tell him?

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• Good evening my fellow friends!

As most of you I‘m also delighted to participate in this game since I’m a big fan of anonymous games! I think my English skills are not THE best but I’m trying my best and it should be understandable.

Im Open for taking the leadership if someone wants to elect me but I don’t need to take it.

Last but not least I wish everyone a nice game

• Lately, another self-confident person arrived, Pearl. He wants to find werwolves, this is a positive sign, isn't it? I wonder whether he needs to be our leader to eventually reach this goal? And why he is not asking about our experiences in hunting werwolves, but mentioning that he would like to? As you know, this situation is completely new to me, maybe I should tell him?

Apparently you really don't like musicals since you don't seem to know that Pearl is a Lady? My goal is to kill the werewolfs and therefore I would like to have a leader who shares my goal and values. The best person for this is definitly myself although I would be willing to vote someone else in case he or she is motivated and trustworthy.

Well since we are all strangers, I am not sure whether it helps me to ask you about your experiences? I guess that most of us are quite experienced but nobody of us can actually proof it. So what would it help me to hear that you are experienced but I won't be able to proof that?
    So tell me, what is completely new for you? Writing a dairy? Being a werewolf? hunting werewolfes? Or talking english? :D A bit of all is also an acceptable answer

• Dear diary,

Pearls confesses he loves me. Should I believe him? Honestly, I don't love him, I only love you, but an alliance with him might be advantageous?

I also need to say that all these new names cause confusion. So I must apologize what I have said about Greaseball, because Buffy is the one I was referring to in my last entry. About Greaseball I am still waiting for your reply, don't let me alone with these strangers, I beg you!

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• I love you too Coco!

Ohh ohh I wonder what Rusty is going to say about this when he finds out! :P

Are you always this quick to declare your love, Pearl? Or what exactly captured your heart so quickly here?

I am not really into getting the leadership, but I don't really think, that I would be voted anyways

But Buffy, Buffy, why would you say that? Be confident! You shouldn't anticipate other people reactions yet ;) You would be surprised to see what could happen!

think Turnov is probably using a few unimportant words too much, maybe he is hiding something with that? I don't think its necessarily truthworthy if someone is just talking about things that have nothing to do with the game. Since the game just started it doesn't have to mean anything but I wouldn't say that it is an argument for him being a villager. Rather a werewolf then ;)

I agree, and I bet Turnov feels the need to lighten up the mood a lil bit, so we're dealing with a jokester here, yes? Should we judge that already?

Coco hey pssst! I hope I am not invading your privacy by reading your diary...But it's an interesting read indeed!

• Hello, my friends. <3

Oh, Greaseball, my sweetheart, I am so happy to see you.

You're too funny, as always.. unfortunately I doubt the wolves will tell us who they are. Do you have any ideas how you want to find them this time? As it is an anonymous game, I fear that things could get much more difficult than usually.

I am not really into getting the leadership, but I don't really think, that I would be voted anyways ^^

Why are you so sure about it, Buffy? I mean: everyone has the same opportunities this time.

Oh, hi Pearlie, my one and only BFF. :love:

I love that you want to be our leader. VOTE:Pearl

Der Fette Mönch  Norbert Girls, what do you think about Pearl possibly becoming our new leader?

I like her start, to be honest. She seems to be quite determined to find the wolves.

I can't really imagine myself being the leader this game, but if someone has the opinion I'd be the right person for this title, feel free to vote for me.

-----------

Stand Tag 1

Pearl (2): Pearl, Dinah

Verbleibende Zeit: 24:00:59