Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• I didn't twist anything. If something appears to me like pretty secure, then it is like that, I can't look into your head, you know?

Okay, but I just said, that what I thought in that moment. And your only response is "oh, his defence is really suspicious". So I'm not allowed to defend myself or what? To understand how I play, if I'm a villager, I'll do everything to not be killed in the Lynch, because in my opinion, that's the most impotant task from a villager, not to be lynchend. As wolf, yeah, it would be better to stay alive, but as a villager each wrong lynch can decide between winning and losing.

• untypical for who or what? xD a villager, a wolf, my as a person?

Untypical for a cowolf

I'm sorry, I can't give you that right now. I'm really clueless, so almost everyone is in a white fog of nothing in my mind.

Still on day 2? This is irritating.

But okay, let's specify it:

Exercise 1: Order the following people from village to wolf: Wrench, Dinah, Joule, Coco.

Exercise 2: Write a short story about the relationship of Flat Top and Buffy.

Exercise 3: Say me whether there is an even or an uneven count of wolfes under Turnov, Rusty, Volta.

• Okay, but I just said, that what I thought in that moment. And your only response is "oh, his defence is really suspicious". So I'm not allowed to defend myself or what? To understand how I play, if I'm a villager, I'll do everything to not be killed in the Lynch, because in my opinion, that's the most impotant task from a villager, not to be lynchend. As wolf, yeah, it would be better to stay alive, but as a villager each wrong lynch can decide between winning and losing.

Ähm, dunno what to say bout that. I mean, does this sound to you calm? You said that as calmly as Dumbledore asked Harry if he threw his name in the goblet of fire, but like in the movie not in the book xD

And think this whole thing is a big misunderstanding, because I didn't react to you defense at all, in words at least, cause if you have noticed, you aren't my likeliest wolf atm xD

• Still on day 2? This is irritating.

But okay, let's specify it:

Exercise 1: Order the following people from village to wolf: Wrench, Dinah, Joule, Coco.

Exercise 2: Write a short story about the relationship of Flat Top and Buffy.

Exercise 3: Say me whether there is an even or an uneven count of wolfes under Turnov, Rusty, Volta.

Yeah, still on day 2, *writes excuse why and deletes it because this shouldn't influence the game*

I can only tell you again. I have no clue. You may have noticed, that I only react to post about me. I try to get somehow in the game and when it's about me, I at least feel a little bit confident enough to answer. Yesterday i wished to be killed (that's why I didn't vote) so you don't have to drag me through this game. But I made up my mind and I should at least try, right? So my goal for today ist not to be killed. And tbh, this is the only thing I will try today. I won't try to find a wolf, maybe I'll be able to do tomorrow.

• Okay, but I just said, that what I thought in that moment. And your only response is "oh, his defence is really suspicious". So I'm not allowed to defend myself or what? To understand how I play, if I'm a villager, I'll do everything to not be killed in the Lynch, because in my opinion, that's the most impotant task from a villager, not to be lynchend. As wolf, yeah, it would be better to stay alive, but as a villager each wrong lynch can decide between winning and losing.

Ähm, dunno what to say bout that. I mean, does this sound to you calm? You said that as calmly as Dumbledore asked Harry if he threw his name in the goblet of fire, but like in the movie not in the book xD

And think this whole thing is a big misunderstanding, because I didn't react to you defense at all, in words at least, cause if you have noticed, you aren't my likeliest wolf atm xD

It isn't supposed to sound calm. I'm quite emotional.

Okay if it's a missunderstanding, which part of which post did you refer to?

• I can only tell you again. I have no clue. You may have noticed, that I only react to post about me. I try to get somehow in the game and when it's about me, I at least feel a little bit confident enough to answer. Yesterday i wished to be killed (that's why I didn't vote) so you don't have to drag me through this game. But I made up my mind and I should at least try, right? So my goal for today ist not to be killed. And tbh, this is the only thing I will try today. I won't try to find a wolf, maybe I'll be able to do tomorrow.

What is tomorrow other than today? ^^

I think it's not wrong to be a little bit more confident and I also think you're able to find the clues if you search it.

But how do you work in your previous games than I'm allowed to ask?

• I'll do everything to not be killed in the Lynch, because in my opinion, that's the most impotant task from a villager

Yesterday i wished to be killed (that's why I didn't vote)

Well, pls name your therapist, I want to recover from suicidal thoughts that quick.

Pls, don't get me wrong, it's really nice, that you have now the motivation to play a bit longer, but just don't give me a guilty conscience, cause I also want to have fun in that game, instead of just trying to don't get lynched. xD

Nevertheless, think Caboose is villager, sounds way to honest atm

• So atm I like Pearl,, Ashley and a little bit Buffy, Electra, Coco.

I don't really like Turnov, but also Flat Top and Rusty.

I read positive opinions about Flat Top (from Electra and also Ashley) and would like to know what exactly? He really didn't convince me today.

As always, I'm taking more time towards the evening. Right now I appreciate the content that is being generated. Keep going!

• Can me say somebody some striking point about Dinah. She's a little bit out of my focus today.

yeah shes out of focus today, but thats not rly an argument to lynch her atm.

Still on day 2? This is irritating.

yep.

and i dont know what to do *plays song with this title* with caboose today......

• I can only tell you again. I have no clue. You may have noticed, that I only react to post about me. I try to get somehow in the game and when it's about me, I at least feel a little bit confident enough to answer. Yesterday i wished to be killed (that's why I didn't vote) so you don't have to drag me through this game. But I made up my mind and I should at least try, right? So my goal for today ist not to be killed. And tbh, this is the only thing I will try today. I won't try to find a wolf, maybe I'll be able to do tomorrow.

What is tomorrow other than today? ^^

I think it's not wrong to be a little bit more confident and I also think you're able to find the clues if you search it.

But how do you work in your previous games than I'm allowed to ask?

Tomorrow I may be in a better place of mind then today.

If I would be able to search for clues, yes I could find something. But at the moment I can't. I can't explain why, has nothing to do with the game.

How I play normally; I write everything which seems to be relevant for me (e.g. who voted or suspected who) down and then I try to find inconsistencies. I also like to look a lot at the feeling posts give me while reading them. For the first I didn't had the time the first two days, the second; I'm not able to do this in english, or better worded. I'm able to get feelings from posts, but I can't use them because I assume, that like me, other people also are not able to express themself exactly the way they express themself the way they want to.

Pls, don't get me wrong, it's really nice, that you have now the motivation to play a bit longer, but just don't give me a guilty conscience, cause I also want to have fun in that game, instead of just trying to don't get lynched. xD

Nevertheless, think Caboose is villager, sounds way to honest atm

No no no! Don't say I'm a villager because of that! I am honest, always, even as wolf I would talk this openly when I struggle.

• So many ppl are talkin bout Turnov being a possible wolf , but no one is really voting them?

Why do you ignore my question, which people you have negative / as wolf?
    What do you think about Turnov?

Weak exclusion of a Rusty+Turnov Team here.

Furthermore I dont have a negative tendency towards Turnov so far.

• It isn't supposed to sound calm. I'm quite emotional.

Okay if it's a missunderstanding, which part of which post did you refer to?

yeah...me too

honestly, I'm too tired to look for that, think it was, were you mentioned the Paul reference. But I'm sorry, to confront you with such baseless accusations. All my fault

sheesh

Peace out and bye bye

• No no no! Don't say I'm a villager because of that! I am honest, always, even as wolf I would talk this openly when I struggle.

common hahaha

I want you in my village, now get in there and don't blame me for that! xD

• Turnov ist excused.

Könnt ich sagen, was ich fühl

Wie die Welt sich um mich dreht

Und um was es bei dieser schlecht gespielten Farce in Wahrheit geht

Du darfst dein Leben leben und ich bin wie Stein

Uns’re Welt ist nicht dieselbe

Und gefährlich, wenn man träumt

Elsa

• No no no! Don't say I'm a villager because of that! I am honest, always, even as wolf I would talk this openly when I struggle.

common hahaha

I want you in my village, now get in there and don't blame me for that! xD

Oh no, I won't give up that easiely xD

Do you have something besides my honesty, which leads you to the conclusion of me beeing a villager? Because I promise you, this has nothing to do with me beeing villager or wolf, I'll act like this in both roles. Ans I also try to fight my place out if a village in both roles. And this I would do... You see where I'm going, aren't you?

I beg you, please please don't see me as a villager just for that.

As an explanation, I want to be able to speak openly about my mental health in a game without beeing seen as villager for this. I want people to be able to understand my thoughts and were I'm coming from, but I don't want to be seen as "good" for something like this. It's my "personalty" and nothingmore. It has nothing to do with the role I'm playing. If people put me in their village for something like this, I feel guilty. I feel like using my health as excuse and reason to not be lychend. this is not my intention. Never. I know I probably think way to much about this, but I'm just scared after the game someone has the feeling I used this as an unfair advantage or something like this.

• Oh no, I won't give up that easiely xD

Do you have something besides my honesty, which leads you to the conclusion of me beeing a villager? Because I promise you, this has nothing to do with me beeing villager or wolf, I'll act like this in both roles. Ans I also try to fight my place out if a village in both roles. And this I would do... You see where I'm going, aren't you?

Damn if I'm right, I know that you are a really good wolf, but you gave me some more information (not direct, more indirectly) and with that in mind, I think you are more villager than wolf xD

And now you are forced to live a happy life in my village xD

• Dear diary,

much has happened since yesterday, and I believe that I urgently need to summarize my thoughts. Yesterday, a wolf died, "by accident" in my view, and I'm still uncertain what conclusions are right or wrong.

More precisely: Electra confesses that Ruhrgold was not a self rescuing vote. What else?

He also asks me what he could have done in order to appear more villagery. This is a strange question in itself, however, I love to explain things to you three or more times! It's a fact that Electra is not automatically a villager with his vote. This is all I wanted to say, and warn everyone to see him as a villager just because of that! Especially when taking into account the situation: 3:3:2 and several open votes. In addition, his first vote was on Volta. Nevermind, I hope I made my point.

Wrench is almost certainly a villager, but I'm curious about some of his statements.

Why does he think that I'm not strong anymore? Was I strong anyway? I doubt that but that's a quite subjective point of view. Some don't seem to trust me for whatever reason, and I'm disappointed that I am taken not serious in several regards, at least this is my deep feeling.

I'm quite sure that Ashley is not bad together with Rusty.

However, I must correct Ashley, my reason for voting Rusty with him was not his objective view in the game, but just seeing reactions.

Buffy has arrived finally here, but to be honest, I don't trust him! Why is he getting "chills" just from the fact that Caboose names two villagers, who are villagers for many people anyway? There was another similar incidence I cannot remember. There was another similar incidence I cannot remember. This seems exaggerated and wolfish to me! On the other hand, his answer to my question - he cannot remember yesterday's thoughts about an exclusion between two others - suggest the opposite. To continue with one very important thing, his reaction to Flat Top's observation that Buffy liked Ruhrgold's entry and especially the counter suspicion is definitely not. I can imagine voting for him today!

Flat Top is the other person rather new to me today. I never would dare to call him manipulative, the statement was that he thought I might me. I hope this stops him crying! I don't wanna make other people sad, as you know I'm usually a very kind person.

However still I am wondering why he asks questions hoping for informative answers when the person he asks is a villager to him?

I'm a little bit struggling with Pearl's assumptions about regular wolf and villager play. Why should a wolf (Rusty, to be more specific) be more actively involved in the game? And why should a villager have better thoughts?

Moreover, I think that Joule's remarks about the Ruhrgolf lynch is a good deal more evidence for him being villager compared to his logical style of playing. Pearl stated the opposite, which I do not understand, but that's an old story that I absolutely refrain from seeing persons as good just because they have new thoughts, express intelligent things or honesty etc.

I am also wondering why Pearl didn't like Ashley's vote?

I am totally confused about Caboose's and Buffy's conversation. I worry that they are not talking consistently about the same. To explain this to you in more detail: Caboose originally criticized Turnov for lying about his own posts. However, now Caboose and Buffy converse about this, even Buffy justifies for that? Or am I completely mad?

Apart from that, I would not assess Turnov for this reason. The statement by someone that he would vote for him except that Turnov explains it is very wolfish in my view since it suggests that it is most important to have a good reason to lynch someone to have an accusation later on. I definitely must remember who this was since this is - especially when Turnov is a villager - a sign forbad alignment!

;tldr Buffy, Rusty and a yet unknown person are the one's to die tonight.

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• Furthermore I dont have a negative tendency towards Turnov so far.

I'm a little bit surprised that I heard now allready sometimes, that the people don't see Turnov as a werewolf, because he's one of the guys where I can imagine me a wolf good. Is where something I overlooked so far in his game?

Beside of this I think I would actually vote on VOTE:Volta

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Rusty (1): Coco

Volta (2): Electra, Ashley

Verbleibende Zeit: 02:53:54