Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• After the lynch yesterday I was rethinking my options and I was really sad that I did not vote Turnov instead of Rusty. But I really don't know whether he would be the better option today since all three voters there caboose, wrench and Joule are 1, 2 or 3 wolves ( don't believe that, but at least 2 wolves can be possible).

• I can't tell you how much I hope that we/u are right :/

Peeves whats our team then?

Turnov and flat top don't fit together or who was the one that doesn't fit?

It's nice that Joule wants to vote with us but I am not sure how I should evaluate that :/

• Did you consider the fact that wolves might as well try to play the game such that only one of them survives to the end? I don't think that wolves voting someone means so much anymore, especially given that they can't even take full responsibility for a vote, since basically you and Coco have to decide.

• Dear Pearl,

let's see the outcome. I'm reluctant to create if-then scenarios, we will have more time afterwards.

Im totally torn because of Turnov... although he is in my view more likely a villager... I am uncertain whether kicking him would be worthy...

Cheers,

Coco

• @Pearl:I In my opinion, Turnov, Wrench and at least one of Flat Top/Caboose/Ashley are evil. I also decided to trust Buffy.

Also, why do you have to evaluate that I'm voting with you and Coco against my own intuition? It simply means that I am not stupid, nothing else.

• argh, I really hate those people that are writing three minutes before the lynch something so show how bad they played today if they are a villager and how sorry they are. But they can still be wolves :(
    Sorry, don't take that personal flat top!

• -----------

Stand Tag 4

Buffy (1): Flat Top

Flat Top (6): Ashley, Buffy, Pearl, Coco, Joule

Turnov (2): Wrench, Caboose

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:01:35

• <p>Es wird Nacht</p><p>-----------</p><woltlab-spoiler data-label="Stand Tag 4"><p>Buffy (1): Flat Top</p><p>Flat Top (6): Ashley, Buffy, Pearl, Coco, Joule</p><p>Turnov (2): Wrench, Caboose</p></woltlab-spoiler>

• Don't even consider a ninja! Even if you're a safe villager I want to kill you for something like that.

Sorry, I am not doing anything! :D

Although sometimes it might be right to do something.

@Pearl:I In my opinion, Turnov, Wrench and at least one of Flat Top/Caboose/Ashley are evil

Ok, Turnov yes, wrench maybe, ashley rather not. Rest I don't know.

Lets see what happens. You are right coco, we have time afterwards to think about everything!
    I am really happy to have at least one person in my village ;)

• Lynch 3 - Make up my heart

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Flat Top the stone waggon is executed. He was a Nachtwächter.

Könnt ich sagen, was ich fühl

Wie die Welt sich um mich dreht

Und um was es bei dieser schlecht gespielten Farce in Wahrheit geht

Du darfst dein Leben leben und ich bin wie Stein

Uns’re Welt ist nicht dieselbe

Und gefährlich, wenn man träumt

Elsa

• :thumbdown: Well complaining doesn't help much I guess. I am still dissapointed of myself

Peeves short statement on your actual feelings?

I will have a look at the last pages, we must have missed something there