Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• yeah good game, especially to Ashley who was playing a very solid game in my opinion.

For me, the Rusty and Flat Top lynch were very frustrating for me. Especially because I was almost at the point where Flat Top was the most likely other Nachtwächter, which I couldn't say (it was between him and Caboose).

I guess I was just very wrong with Turnov and that was my biggest mistake... but to be honest, I didn't see any way of winning with him being villager anyway, so I kind of gave up. Probably not the best attitude ever, but better than getting more frustrated.

• What happened during the nights?

night 1

wolves attack Greaseball

Strolch Dinah chooses Coco, Buffy & Joule

Waisenmädchen Rusty crashes at Cocos place.

Nachtwächter: Joule saves - Flat Tops gets saved

Schlaflose Pearl has at least one active neighbour

night 2

wolves attack Pearl

Kräuterhexe Volta saves Pearl

Waisenmädchen Rusty crashes at Pearls place.

Nachtwächter: Joule saves - Flat Tops saves -> FAIL

night 3

wolves attack Electra

Nachtwächter: Joule gets saved - Flat Tops saves

night 4

wolves attack Pearl

Joule has nobody that could save him or she could save -> FAIL

Schlaflose Pearl has at least one active neighbour.

Könnt ich sagen, was ich fühl

Wie die Welt sich um mich dreht

Und um was es bei dieser schlecht gespielten Farce in Wahrheit geht

Du darfst dein Leben leben und ich bin wie Stein

Uns’re Welt ist nicht dieselbe

Und gefährlich, wenn man träumt

Elsa

• Stop I think I know who you are, that's the reason. And I was reading an old wolf game of you during the last hour and became more and more convinced that I was totally wrong :)

• Congratulations to the wolves, especially Ashley! You played all good andI have to say that finding wolves in an anonymous game is quite difficult.

It was really nice playing with you and without the bad luck (loosing volta) there might have been good changes that the game would have gone one another day or so.

I really enjoyed the first lynch, all the discussions and I had a lot of fun playing with you :)

Lynching Ruhrgold was quite lucky, I do apologize though for the other ones and that I voted so late. I am usually playing more in the evenings, I really had plenty of time and I put a lot of effort in the game but it was so hard to get good conclusions.

Special thank you to Coco for the funny diary posts that made me laugh some times and I also think that Joule played really good :) you two had really good thought that helped me.

But I also liked buffys motivation and character :) Killing dinah was not bad, even though a wolve would have been better, but that is not easy at all.

Thank you all very much for the exhausting but really nice game! I really enjoyed playing with you :)

Bobbie thank you for healing me in the second night. Although my game afterwards got worse but I think it was still a good thing that you have done that. :)

• These are my guesses if anyone is interested:

Spoiler anzeigen

Ashley

Buffy

Caboose

Coco - ich

Dinah - Michael

Electra

Flat Top - Jewel

Joule

Pearl

Ruhrgold - Daro

Rusty - Vince

Turnov - LB

Volta - Amanda

Wrench - Fayks

• Stop I think I know who you are, that's the reason. And I was reading an old wolf game of you during the last hour and became more and more convinced that I was totally wrong :)

well xD good for me but i dont like solving a anonymous game over that xD

i agree with pearl, cocos post were cool even though i first thought theyre annoying. :)

• im bad at guessing bur here are they (first i had different ones but i throwed them into the trash later)

guesses

Caboose-ZUulixe

Turnov-LB

Buffy-Lark?

• But I also liked buffys motivation and character :) Killing dinah was not bad, even though a wolve would have been better, but that is not easy at all.

Thanks, but I wouldn't like me at all. At first I started to copy some players. (first one was really hard to guess, second one not that much I think, was soooo funny to do so). After that I acted (not even overacting) out all the emotions I always have, but never really show. Well most of the times it was really funny.

And sorry Salazar , your win wouldn't have bothered, but you acted just very strange from my point of view really sorry.

• Thank you, Pearl.

I don't think you played worse later in the game. At least for me there were just many villagers who were not that villagery and it's hard to find good reasons to put someone into your village when they don't post much. In fact, one of the hardest things is to find those villagers imo, because if you kill them all, the game is most likely lost because there is an active wolf almost all the time.

• for Coco (spoiler!)

yep youre right. how did you noticed? :o

and i felt quit lonely in the wolves conversation :( we rly didnt talked that much. And i just sugested to random kill Greaseball (sorry for that) bc of his number of posts and i just joined so i didnt had any clue on who to kill

• First of all, thanks ro my werewolve buddys, I would have been so lost without you, you were amazing:love:

I had a bit more fun towards the end of the game, I just hate it when my mental health kicks in in a game. Sadly this happens very often. I would like to appologize for that.

I also have some guesses who is who

Spoiler anzeigen

1. Greaseball - Lark

Pearl - Sunny

Joule - Alo

Turnov - LB (towards the end I also thougt about Doubter)

Buffy - Michael

2. Wrench - Jewel