Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• I even pinged you, but good to know how closely you read the game

But still I think it's kind of funny that you attack me by saying I didn't read the game closely, when literally a couple of messages above I already said, that I haven't yet read the last few pages... proving that you yourself didn't read the game closely LOL

doko?

• Ohhh yeah I voted you on that day XD

My gut feeling said that Jadio is telling the truth, so jumping on the train wasn't an option for me; I was disapponted bc you didn't show up and I didn't wanted to switch that often so I just left it there

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• I even pinged you, but good to know how closely you read the game

But still I think it's kind of funny that you attack me by saying I didn't read the game closely, when literally a couple of messages above I already said, that I haven't yet read the last few pages... proving that you yourself didn't read the game closely LOL

Every normal human reads at least the pinged parts before starting an discussion with others & I thought you are already done reading the pages LOL

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Why did you not want to switch around that often?

I'm already spamming enough & the train already decided the lynch

Warnung

• Nah I'm just writing single-liners while I'm doing other stuff at the same time xD

you mean you're trying to convince me that you are indeed the furry god without the almighty-super-wolf-powers?

Warnung

• Dear tummy,

please explain to me the next time you tell me someone is claiming their actual role, why you deciced that way? I need some facts to explain a feeling to other players who only rely on logic

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Alexa

Warnung

• what have you not understood?

Warnung

• Any specific reason for that?

She keeps posting the most agreeable things I wouldn't have noticed on my own. So, no, nothing particular, her jumping on Ling when she did might have been a great move instead of a defensible mistake - but by constrast, she is the person I have the least misgivings about. There's the lesser animal, of course; I actually believe that Shark's outlandish but not unlikely to have been Ling's heal, doubly so if that's how the wolves knew him for it. My gut has started to bring to my attention that your behaviour around lynch / now doesn't reflect too badly on you, it's the god of rationality that remains unconvinced.

Also the god of means, motive and opportunity, if you take my meaning.

If you didn't devour Duck, someone sure did.

I liked Leon when he used to play the game, copying Jadio's attitude when showing up is just the kind of sadistic joke I'd expect him to play as a wolf any time for no reason at all, there's a reason I like to talk him up as evil incarnate. My reason for standing down from Book was the people who pleaded her case, but that itself isn't the world, just as Daro maligning Sunset contributed to my switch on her but didn't put her in front of Jadio. They feel similar in terms of going "I'm villager, trust me, bro" without backing it up.

Xsí, people are going to bed, hit send. As mentioned, I'll not be at home tomorrow evening. I should be able to keep tabs throughout the afternoon & around lynch, (I might even deign to answer pings), but well.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• how good are you as a wolf Xsi?

Warnung

• What you mean by someone claiming their actual role.

What the word deciced is supposed to mean. If it's supposed to be "decided", what do you mean by decided that way? What have I (or you) decided? What does that have to do with needing facts to explain a feeling?

Why do you even need facts to explain a feeling in the first place? Who do you mean by players who only rely on logic, because I don't?

And overall: next time I'm telling you that someone else is claiming their actual role? In what world would I tell you, that someone else is claiming their actual role and what dies that have to do with anything? I don't get it.

doko?

• how good are you as a wolf Xsi?

bloody good, unless I'm being bloody terrible. I used to have about one great game out of twenty, and even though I'm obviously out of practice, the gist should hold.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

What the word deciced is supposed to mean. If it's supposed to be "decided", what do you mean by decided that way? What have I (or you) decided? What does that have to do with needing facts to explain a feeling?

Why do you even need facts to explain a feeling in the first place? Who do you mean by players who only rely on logic, because I don't?

And overall: next time I'm telling you that someone else is claiming their actual role? In what world would I tell you, that someone else is claiming their actual role and what dies that have to do with anything? I don't get it.

I think Alexa is saying that she had a gut feeling Jadio was claiming their actual role, in this case, vanilla townie, and she does not have any logical explanation for why she decided to trust him.

Hey-ho!

Jadio claimed to be vanilla (= claimed his actual role and not a fake one) & got lynched afterwards

My gut aka tummy said, that he's telling the truth (so it decided that I should believe his claim)

You wanted a reason why I trusted his claim even though I told you before that it was a gut feeling...so yeah, the person I was talking about was you

Bit clearer now?

Warnung

• Which is fine and dandy, but jumping around with exactly zero input on the how and why does not help to move the "train" to someone else.

Also, at least now we don't have to rely on some magic to try to assess what Jadio is, so, not a big loss for me. Would a wolf have been better? Sure, but for me it was a 50-50 chance to hit a wolf in Jadio. And now we still have another day to decide if Sunset or book or Alexa are the wolves. Out of those three Sunset is the one that is the least not-teamy with LB right now for me.

VOTE: Sunset

I should go to bed soon, but I'm not very responsible with my bed times, so prepare to see me around for another hour or so...

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 3

Leon (1): Alexa
    Alexa (1): Leon
    Sunset (1): einhornlasagne

Verbleibende Zeit: 21:19:45

Hey-ho!