Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• And if you think outing the old man is not a good Idea at least out the freemason...

How do you think this will help? Because as far as I'm concerned the freemason will still die as vanilla townie. That is, if they are still alive.

Why does that matter how the freemason will die?:thinking:

As far as I'm concerned, if only one player claims to be the freemason he is pretty much confirmed good. If two players claim freemason we know (exactly) one of them is evil. That's quite a lot of info. Now what is the downside to doing this?

And as far as the freemason being dead goes: well we only had 2 vanilla townie die so far. Jadio said, that he was a vanilla one, so no freemason there. Then just a slight chance Daro was one, but that's rather unlikely.

VOTE: Leon since there are not enough non-vanilla townies left for a role call to solve anything, any outing will just help the wolves right now imo.

Well it doesn't have to solve the entire game for it to be helpful....

Sure one could argue, that we should wait another day with the role call, but that's kinda risky since we might already lose the game today if Xsi is a wolf. The other risk in waiting is, that it makes it more likely, that the freemason already died when doing the role call, making for an easy bluff. And not doing a role call at all is just an utter waste of the role.

That being said, after all it's probably the best option to just lynch someone and if they are a non-vanilla role they still have the option to out themselves in order to not get lynched. Just scared this results in chaos.

doko?

• As far as I'm concerned, if only one player claims to be the freemason he is pretty much confirmed good. If two players claim freemason we know (exactly) one of them is evil. That's quite a lot of info. Now what is the downside to doing this?

I'm not telling the wolves how they can use this :ugly: and sure, it is unlikely they already died but it is a possibility and we can't confirm the role through the one claiming it dying.

Hey-ho!

• Kinda trust Sunny, but she is jumping a lot

Why are you trusting her than?

Still think we should lynch VOTE: Buchzauber

But might be Xsí.

You think Xsi youkd be a wolf but you rather lynch me? Why?

I still think we should just out roles, that makes it so much easier having two confirmed Townies...

How would that help?

• As far as I'm concerned, if only one player claims to be the freemason he is pretty much confirmed good. If two players claim freemason we know (exactly) one of them is evil. That's quite a lot of info. Now what is the downside to doing this?

I'm not telling the wolves how they can use this :ugly: and sure, it is unlikely they already died but it is a possibility and we can't confirm the role through the one claiming it dying.

So what?? Like literally why does it matter if we can confirm the role through the one claiming it dying? Give me a single scenario where that's important.

You think Xsi youkd be a wolf but you rather lynch me? Why?

Wut?

How would that help?

Not gonna explain it again

doko?

• So what?? Like literally why does it matter if we can confirm the role through the one claiming it dying? Give me a single scenario where that's important.

I'd love to, but I'm this case it's on you to think all of this through. But I get where your are coming from if you're townie.

Hey-ho!

• So what?? Like literally why does it matter if we can confirm the role through the one claiming it dying? Give me a single scenario where that's important.

I'd love to, but I'm this case it's on you to think all of this through. But I get where your are coming from if you're townie.

Thats actually not quite true, there is a reason why role calling is important, but i cant explaint it, because it will defeat its purpose... *math will prove it true*

• Well, in my world at least, it's never really helpful for a vanilla townie to claim freemason since it provokes the real freemason to counterclaim just causing conflict. Hence if a person that has claimed freemason dies as a townie I would just suppose they actually were the freemason.

And if they die as a wolf... well even more obvious.

That's the assumption I'm going off of. And with that in mind I really don’t see a scenario.

I know... strategies where a townie falsely claims freemason and the real freemason goes along with it and doesn't counterclaim etc. etc. .... in reality I just don't think thats helpful.. even less since we can't tell after the false freemason has died. So that's nothing I would ever recommend doing.

doko?

• Alexa Do you know why you trust sunny that much? Because I for sure don't :ugly:

I don't trust her a lot. As I said, she's jumping between beeing wolfy and a townie

Leon has a few good parts but overall he isn't that much interested in the game which is kinda surprising bc in his last wolfgame he was wayyy better

Surpriiissseee I'm not a Wolf!

Well it's not like you admitted that you were a wolf during last game (admitting it during the last hour of the game doesn't count for me)

If you actually were a townie, you would have read the game I send you yesterday

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• If you actually were a townie, you would have read the game I send you yesterday

How do you even know whether I did. And why would I ever read exactly the game you sent me? I had a look over 140 and 143 where you also were wolf

doko?

• Why are you trusting her than?

Sunny herself is wolfy, but I don't really see her protecting someone or beeing teamy

And since her explanations are so wolfy, she could just be a townie

And I like how she tries to contribute to solving the game

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• If you actually were a townie, you would have read the game I send you yesterday

How do you even know whether I did. And why would I ever read exactly the game you sent me? I had a look over 140 and 143 where you also were wolf

Bc I handselected a very special wolfgame for you :(

Warnung

Bc I handselected a very special wolfgame for you :(

But that's exactly why I didn't want to read it xD

What about Sunnys explanations do you find wolfy?

doko?

• But that's exactly why I didn't want to read it xD

Oh come on, it wasn't even the game with my most posts, it should only be the one with the second most and additionally its fun to read bc I didn't even knew the wolves on the first day but still got the right amount of wolves and was able to assess Zooti correctly

Warnung

• since this is kinda a game for Alexa, I suggest not to kill her too early. But that doesn’t mean that I already have an opinion on her.

Pseudo-townie

but so far I can only say that I don’t want to vote alexa today. I found her quite confident in Argumenting so far. She was probably too afraid but at least her posts seemed understandable and not like a wolf sweating because someone is accusing him.

I haven't had the best standing in this game, so why am I her top townie? Protecting me

At least we have a dead Wolf :love: Does someone remember something from last game, maybe Leon what LB said about his Wolfmates? Do you think we can draw some conclusions?

Testing in which direction she can start accusing others

Furthermore I am not sure whether the Lynch actually says something about myself or Book. Is it really more likely that one of us is a Wolf or could it also be three townies in Focus?

Testing again

Reading LB also doesn't give me much information, maybe someone else can read more out of him.

Weird selection of LB quotes

Town to wolves:

Alexa - Xsi - shark — Ente - Leon- jadio - Einhorn - buchzauber

Why am I her top townie? Still don't get it

Leon is different than last game and I do see a world where he is wolf. But I already tunnelled him last game and I was wrong.

Many words but expressing nothing, leaves Leon open as a lynchoption but still has that option to not vote him without getting sus

I don’t think voting on Einhorn is the solution Alexa

Wolf telling townie that another one is townie

Yes, second time Buch was saved.
    I am not sure but I think I remember games where Buch as town also was nearly lynched and then not… it’s really hard to tell whether book is wolf or not, at least I remember it difficult for me to get a correct read on her

Blablabla

Agrees with me, pushing me to focus on Book again, isn't fully committing to the lynch

She is therefore not forced to lynch buch, so she can either jump on a possible wagon or not participate
    If Book is a wolf, she suspected her
    If Book is townie, then she had doubts about the lynch

But maybe I'm interpreting too much idk

Warnung

• *their

and the only reason she's halfway in my town is cause Daro and Ente trusted her

Warnung