Beiträge von Rusty & Pearl

I am sooo sorry. I have really no clue who to vote. I was even thinking of buffy again but I don't like the people voting her.

I think I will go for VOTE:Rusty
    Allthough I think I am really wrong with that. I really should vote earlier to not be the one who has to decide

-----------

Stand Tag 3

Buffy (3): Flat Top, Dinah, Rusty

Caboose (1): Coco

Rusty (3): Wrench, Pearl

Turnov (2): Caboose, Joule

Volta (3): Electra, Ashley, Buffy

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:02:21

I would love to see Pearl's vote since it is more important than usual when few people vote.

Me too :/

Alright, looking at the lynch list so far:

Well I read Rusty and I found him kind of honest and not really werewolve like. I saw quite some opinion in his posts today, not the last ones, they really confused me and I felt like I could only understand half of them and also don't get why he postet that instead of normal sentences?

I was reading through Turnov earlier today, there were some things I did not understand, like for example how he can find Joule searcing, reflekting but then still her post leave a bad feeling? For me that is quite contrasting, either someone really looks searching and therefore villager-like or not. Another think I did not understand was how he can have me quite positive, at least thats something he said, giving me small village points to than lateron put me in different werewolve teams? I also had the feeling that in case he is wolve, Coco might be one too since I did not liked the way he evaluated her. Left me a slightly bad feeling.
    But I found him not really teamy with Ruhrgold since Ruhrgold reacted to his assumption that the mans in this game are the werewolves with a comment and some smileys. But I guess thats only a small reason. But still why should he say he believes in male werewolves when he is one and at least his character male aswell?

Does not really fit for me. Although this is kind of my most suspicious person ;(

Reading through volta also didn't gave me a strong feeling for either wolve or villager. The passage pover Coco and me criticising Greaseball was really weird, but why should a wolve reflect the person he just ate? Also this I hope coco would be smarter as a villager than that was really weird? Furthermore the other thinking about the night kill was suspicious but not really suitable as a werewolves unless it was his goal to leave this impression.

Buffy as menntionned before seems to be a rather relaxed villager who just writes whatever comes to her mind. Not really an option for me today

Ok that helped me absolutely nothing. I will look at the standing now and then rethink again.

Sry for being late and indecesive

So many ppl are talkin bout Turnov being a possible wolf , but no one is really voting them?

Did you draw a conclusion from that observation?

I'm a little bit struggling with Pearl's assumptions about regular wolf and villager play. Why should a wolf (Rusty, to be more specific) be more actively involved in the game? And why should a villager have better thoughts?

Well depending on the conditions but in some games I found it easier to get into when I was a werewolve than as a villager. But it really depends on the content and anonymous games are anyway special and more difficult.
    Well villagers can have unique thoughts or feeling and are usually not swimming with all the others. Even if the conclusions are teh same, that someone is a villager, usually the reasons for that are a bit different. But I guess its hard to say and probably not even possible to really devide here between rather wolve-like or villager-like behaviour in a usual game since this is special.

Vote earlier, dunno. But it's an action that could've come from a HD-Wolf as well

You're right. For today I won't be able to do it better and I hope you don't see me negative because of that. I will try to be earlier tomorrow.

this post just proved for me that Joule is a villager. I rly liked his thoughts there

+1

Anyway, sorry if you took it personally. I'm very happy about your decision

No worries, I am not that affected by things like that. I am happy too and I will as promised give my best today aswell.

No Panic, your leader is almost there!!

I have to say I like it that there are more votes there today, I am just not sure whether I like the distribution of them, but I will try to vote as quickly as possible. I am sadly still busy with thinking, reading and drawing conclusions.

I don't understand how you got to that no-team conclusion.

Can you explain that a little bit more?

Ruhrgold-buffy I would say its more likely that Buffy for some reason just liked him or his introduction as a villager than really as a wolve. Since as a wolve most people are more careful and usually only put a cowolve saver if there are reasons for that. Buffy seemed at that point not really like a person that actually thought very long about that opinion and how she could justify her thoughts. Which makes it for me a bit more likely hat buffy is not a teammate to Ruhrgold. I see her anyway not too bad so far I think. She reminds me of some players that usually just write whatever they are thinking no matter whether it could be suspicious or not.

What do you think was better today?

I have nothing there in mind that showed up specific villagery.

about Ashley, I don't know, yesterday evening I was unsure and rather wanted to vote with my villagers Joule and Electra but I felt more comfortable with Ruhrgold as a lynch. I think Ashley showed on both days that she is thinking a lot, drawing conclusions and trying to show what she means, generates activity and reactions. I would consider her to be a villager. I think also her reaction after the lynch seemed authentic, unless I am not messing her up with someone else? Nevertheless, I think all in all she is different but quite good so far. Might be different when I read her again but I guess this is not the right time for rethinking everyone.

As is said i tried my best!

I think you are doing well. I liked you in the beginning ( cannot remember why, but there must have been a reason) and some of your posts show that you are thinking and trying to be present in the game. For now you are totally fine

Hm okay, I'm surprised about that. It felt so far that you trust me and votet because of this on Ruhrgold.

No, I am mostly not really looking on who voted who, but since there were only so few voted yesterday I was quite unsure. And you were not really my favourite villager at least not a person I would trust instantly. I am really more having my own mind ;)

Can me say somebody some striking point about Dinah. She's a little bit out of my focus today.

Iirc Dinah had a quite authentic reaction to the lynch yesterday and some good thoughs throughout the game aswell. Maybe not as much as others but all in all with her start, the way she defended herself in the beginning and so on, I had the impression that she is a good person

Furtermore I like Flat tops actual activity, Wrench posts today I liked.

Do you only liked flat tops activity or also the content or the style of his posts?

So villagers for today: Joule, Electra, wrench, Dinah, Ashley,

there were some things I liked in buffys Posts and I would see her rather villager like than wolves.

Coco is active, villager-like but I am not really sure so far whether I am right there.

Hello everyone! :) I am still at work, well doing home office, so somehow working, but I should have enough time tonight!

Ok, so in my opinion that speaks against a Rusty and Joule team, but I am pretty sure, that at least one of them is a wolf.

Joules seems to my quite wolfish (you know, the other translations for that word are quite funny xD)

I can't really follow your thoughts. Rusty might be a wolve (although I am asking myself why he wouldn't be able to participate more as a wolf in the game instead of not being able to get into it better... I mean being a wolf is hard but you have teammates that can help ya and there should be always something to say even with less time. ). What I don't understand is how you think that Joule could be a wolve? Her posts seem quite logical to me and maybe the one before the lynch can be faked but the rest? I am thinking a lot about her and Electra since I am unsure whether both of them might be good in manipulating others and doing unpredictable things, but for me yesterday evening and their posts speaks for them being a villager. Probably I am now a more favourite of Electra than joule ( yesterday was the other way around), but I do think that Joule is positive.
    So I would be really interested in hearing what you don't like about her posts since she had quite many with lots of content in them.

Wrench: ++ (Especially her last posts seems villager-like to me. For example the reaction to buffy feels like a typical villager uncetainty (and is authentic to me))

I agree on that, seems authentic to me aswell

Joule: +/- (at the moment, I again dont know how I feel about her. It's a bit like a rollercoaster ride, as I get villager and also a few (but rather less) wolf vibes from her :/ )

Same as buffy: Where did you get the wolf vibes? (All I feel is villager vibes and paranoia)

still no fan of rusty, just rly seems to be either not in game or dont wanting to be in game

I had the same impression although as menntionned above, I really don't understand why he shouldn't get in the game as a wolve... On the other hand villager usually have more individual thoughts and feelings unless they really just focos on the active players... I am really unsure when it come to Rusty since he is defending himself kind of wolves like, not bringing much new thoughts and all in all a bit unmotivated and desperate?

what do you say about buffys - ruhrgold tendency?

Rather no team than a team but I would actually not validate that too much

Thats great! I would have wondered otherwise.

:rofl: Made my day :D You are quite funny

Tbh, I think I'm going to reread the lynch, because I've got an Aluhat to that

Aluhat, funny aswell. I don't think I share your conclusions, although you are right that It does not draw a good light on myself to vote so late. I am not gonna apologize for that, since it was also a bit my plan to get reactions to that. And I have to say, the outcome was better than I thought (of the lynch, the reactions were quite predictable)

But whoever said that my vote was pure luck, thats not nice at all! Especially since half of the people that person listet, I would not have votet. Nevertheless, I wasn't sure with Ruhrgold, but I can ensure you that I was thinking about everything quite long so that my vote was not out of the blue. But I did not liked ashleys vote there to be honest. Today she is doing better than yesterday but I am still a bit unsure.

Well, gg to Ruhrgold, I still like his entry-posts xD

??

I like that post from Flat Top. Seems totally authentic and motivated

I disagree. For me it was a bit too much of the drama and not so much real thoughts? I am sorry if I criticise your personality with that Flat top, I can ensure you that I don't want that but it did not look super authentic to me. Nevertheless, the posts afterwards looked better and indeed you seem to be motivated and maybe I just need to go through your posts again to actually judge the content of it. So please do not feel offended!

Flat-Tops hm. I'm not sure. I mean on the one hand it's nice, that she have noticed. my strange villager-opinion concerning Ruhrgold, on the other hand wolves of cause, are also searching for possible-teammates to their dead fellow-wolf. And what really hits me of is the fact, that flat top didn't vote me? think that's more wolfish than something else. But daaamn, I really have no clue bout that, let's say Flat Top is under investigation xD

I like that you are not sure about him and see him critical, but I don't like that the only thing you are reffering to is the part about yourself. Leaves me a slightly bad impression on you.

See you later guys!

Why should Electra vote Ruhrgold like that, if they're wolves together. The only way I could a imagine a scenario like that would be if Caboose's also a wolf and I think it would be a strange coincidence if all of the three who got the most votes are wolves..

Yeah true

I already have been on Caboose, but later on switched to Ruhrgold after you have voted him.

I know, it was a tie and I might have switched if you wouldn't have. But then probably on caboose since I thought you might be a villager which seems now even more likely

I think the reaction of Joule before we knew that he was a wolf, made her a villager. I think she should be quite safe now, unless she is really good in faking that and call a lynch neutral where a wolf comes out in the end.

Anna & Elsa I am not so sure, Electra can be a teammate but still he was the one confirming the lynch and he could have also voted caboose easily. But without the vote, maybe I would have voted someone else to undo the due. Not an easy situation for Electra, but all in all I think he's good

I like Dinah so far so that I would agree with her being a villager.
    But to be honest: I think you were really quick with reading through Ruhrgold and writing your thoughts... maybe too quick? I am a bit doubting at the moment, you seem to be a villager, but are you really one?

I hope that I can read everything before the deadline and then make a good decision.

It's actually funny that you say you want to read through everything to make a decision but you already set a vote in the same post?

Besides that, I really like you. You seem really active to me, searching for suspicious people and all in a quite good way.

I miss the searching part a bit

Me too, Ruhrgold seemed more villager-like yesterday, today there were not really good posts right?

I had the impression that ruhrgold is getting more active now and more in the game but I can't really see much outcome so far. But I am also not convinced yet of him being a werewolf although I don't really have a better idea.

Volta is not in a team with Coco I think.

Yes it doesn't look like it.

So far I am not happy with this day since there are not many posts or real disscussions. I guess sunday is not the best day to discuss I also had less time than actually planned but family is always crossing plans

why is being asked questions a nightmare for you?

I think I never said that? I actually like questions, I am not sure whether I can answer them all but I will try to, so go on!

I hope you know, that this is a real point of responsibillity. For me a leader has to be very strong.

I will give my best, might just take another day to be strong. But concerning your werwolf male theory I guess I got lucky :D

By the way: I hope you get well soon! Headaches are really bad. Turnov post seems a bit fuller with evaluations and thought that it acutally is which leaves a slightly bad feeling. Any opinions on Turnov @all?

Yes that has to be the solution to the game 8o:ugly:

Looks like it.... unfortunately my favourite suspect of the hour is a woman. Is that a sign now that buffy is innocent?

I really have to say that reading Buffys Post made my feelings go up, down, up, down, up and so on. I don't know why but first impression was wolf, then I thought her arguments are not too bad but then I had the impression that her whole Post was pre written. Which I don't really understand. I really really don't know how to evaluate Buffys Post.

Alfred & Sarah  Anna & Elsa you seem quite critical in general, what do you think of Buffys Post?

So this a little bit more confrontive style is a way for me to find a little bit in it, because I was sure to get reactions for my personally play and so I can better play with you. It worked.

I thought so already and I definitly see the advantages of that style even though I would never be able to play like that or then be able to get the reactions I actually wanted.

But maybe it's only my view, but me personally helped day 0 still not really to find something.

I agree on that. I feel like I have written so much without actually having more than some tendencies that can change quickly. Which is not good at all. It's only 5 pages, not really much for a day zero. I guess getting in the game is for most of us more difficult than usually. I would be happy if some more people participate.

And to answer your question about opinions to other players: I liked flat top in the beginning and I think I disliked turnov but I cannot really remember why. I have a long list of players that I want to reread:S

Hello everyone!

im sorry if im missing some vocab to proberly express myself

Don't worry, I didn't ment it like that! :)

Another thing to think about tomorrow is if there is a connection to the cruel murder of Greaseball tonight. Maybe he was on the right scent?

I can't remember what Greaseball was saying and then its anyway the question whether it was the first Greaseball or the second one. Its quite crual to eliminate a player that has just been replaced. Do you have an idea who might have feeled attaced by Greaseball? or are you secretly a werewolf and what to hear from us what we think of your night kill? :P

I am quite unsure about you so far, what you write is good I guess but I have the feeling that you can be good in manipulating others.

Just to clarify this:

My famously quoted "personality-read" on Pearl has less to do with her identity or her alignment even. It's more something for myself that helps me telling apart the stuff I should evaluate in her posts and the things I shouldn't, and also gives me a guideline for how to evaluate things. Small, unrelated example: If someone considerate who usually doesn't like to position themselves in the center of attention suddenly puts down a lot of conspicuous content, it makes them much more likely to be villager. This is not necessarily true if a notoriously careless person does the same.

Thats an interesting way to evaluate people. I am not sure whether it works or at least I can't imagine myself how, but you have to find yout way so go on. By the way I didn't had the impression that a lot of people actually quoted that? Do you draw any conclusions out of that?

Something else: Electra's longer post activated eight out of ten alarm bells. So much relativizing. So awkward to read. Really gives me wolf vibes.

The post where he calls Jugolas a villager-like person doesn't improve the situation.

After reading your post I have checked Electras again. I see the relativations, but I felt that these were quite natural and authentic? In my point of view, Electra didn't actually relativised people to an neutral opinion but his arguments for drawing a conclusion about a person which makes a big difference. Is it understandable what I mean? I had the impression that Electra actually sees some people more positive than others and that his thoughts are the ones that are relativising to show that there are possible other conclusions but he choose to make the ones that he has done. All in all I found it autentic and villager like. I am just not sure whether he is a really good player that can easily fake those things.

Hmm.. Judging by your first 15 posts I got the impression that you are in a good flow and have a lot of evaluations and therefore opinions yourself. So why do you base your first vote on someone else's opinion? I really dont know whether I like that and didnt expect this from you. I somehow supsect you are taking the easy way out here.

I really like that thoughts here. Coco indeed seemes to be a bit different now. I don't think its really an easier way but I had the impression that coco first analysed nearly everything in a specific way which I can't see at the moment. It seems to me like she would actually relativise quickly her opinions when someone says something against it while in the beginning she was a bit more on one line? Now I feel that there are different levels of evaluations and conclusions that doesn't really fit to each other. A bit like to different persons even though I think I missinterpret her here. There is a difference yes, but its probably more a sign of her being a villager and trying to find her way than acually a werewolf. At least I can't see any manipulations in there.

You're quite a cheeky person, dear Electra.

You might have convinced me already to shrug it of as a false alarm.

What made you change your mind?

Ashley rapid vote although he seems not having much information is villagers, but I'm uncertain.

Interesting thought. Concering Ashleys latest posts, she seems to vote people quite often very fast, do you evaluate that in a specific way? Wouldn't a villager sometimes be more caution when voting someone else or is that just depending on the players type?

I don't care about being consistent or pleasing anyone, I just want to share my thoughts, no matter what. Just because my opinion seems to be unpopular, I won't discard my own thoughts and feelings.

I really like that. Probably a bit overreacted since I don't think your opinion is actually unpopular? So far I can only see one or two shared opinions the others are still quite unsure since the game just started.

Especially Electras last post sounded like: „Oh originally I liked Ruhrgolds post but now everyone says that’s not villager like so I will also say that“.

To which post are you referring to?

All in all, I am not a big fan of Ruhrgold so far but I think he just needs a bit longer to feel more comfortable in the game. At I hope so since it feels too easy to see him as a werewolf right now.

I like Ashleys motivation, but I am not a big fan of players that just vote people to motivate them to participate more. It's not my playing style and as mentionned before voting Rusty is a bit random. But it keeps the discussion running which is usually good.

At the moment I am still trying to bring my thoughts in an order and to keep the players apart from each other. So far I can't remember a thing of half of the players which is not good enough. Don't hesitate to ask me questions, it might be easier for me then to actually sort my thoughts :)

Thank you very much for all your votes! I really appreciate your support :imp:

First of all, let's VOTE:Rusty because he really seems to play like a werewolf or is it just my point of view?

To be honest, for me one post is not enough to vote someone directly. What did you dislike about his post?

same one as above here

I am not sure whether you got my post right. I was not saying myself that I have a first impression on someone which can change lateron but I critisised that post from Ruhrgold(?) saying that about someone else, I think it was Electra.
    Your post did not convince me so far even though I don't really know why. Maybe I just have to get used to your way of expressing yourself. I will have an eye on you tomorrow. Besides the being unsure how I should evaluate you, I liked that you critic the Rusty voter :)

Anna & Elsa did you write somewhere why you think Rusty is suspicious?

Elphaba & Glinda you are right, that wasn't nice at all, I hope Coco can try to be a bit more respectful next time? I would appreciate that!

I will go to bed soon, sleep well! Looking forward to discuss with you tomorrow :sleeping::)

I take back what I said about Pearl, since my personality read seems to be wrong anyways.

Now you made me curious! What made you change your mind? And do you really want to base your opinion on assumptions on possible real names of the players?

Greaseball still Greaseball. Vote still fine.

Hi new Greaseball! I am sorry for the other one that he left :(
    Any thoughts about the game so far? How would you describe your playing style and how do you want to make your assesments/evaluations of the players?

Pearl I think I like you, this post and the ones that followed confirmed my impression of your motivation, that seems really authentic so far. And I think it's important to bring some good energy and be attentive and active, all in all a pretty positive picture for now.

VOTE:Pearl

I have to say that I like your argumentation and that you want to see me as a good person, but I don't really understand why you quoted exactly that part of my posts that was probably the one with the most nonsense?

Well i trust you with that. And this would share my impression.

Is someone here whose gamestyle matches yours the most?

I like the way you present yourself as a special snowflake here. And that is exactly why i think you are villagery. I just want to make clear if it's your general way to play that werwolve game or are you playing a really good roleplay here ;)

You mean someone who plays similar in this Starlight Express game or someone on whole WWO? Or do you want to know whose gamestyle I like the most?
    I don't think that my gamestyle is similar to someone else in the game yet cause we are still in the beginning and some haven't talked much yet. Not like me, I know. Pearl definitely brings out the best of me :P So of course this is my general way to play, besides the fact that I am not called Pearl. I wouldn't say I am really good in roleplayes or that I actually try to. I want to have fun and it's not fun to just guess which wwo user might be which Starlight Express character. I rather look for werewolfs. How about you? What do you actually want to know from me by asking me these questions?

What do you think of Wrench? You asked him some questions and it seems like you are also not super convinced of him yet?
    He seems quite relaxed to me but all in all, as menntioned before, but besides that I can't see any villager sign.

I am not sure whether I have menntioned it, but I like Flat top so far :) I hope you are feeling better soon! And in case you are actually feeling well and just lying to us... well I hope you don't since its not needed.