Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves

• I read Turnov again. And I have to say, he keeps beeing wolf-like.

1. He lied (and doesn't bother to talk with me about this Richard please answer me)

2. almost everyone in his longer post had written to less to give him a feeling, the rest was all because his gut-feeling or somethink like this. I can understand if it's hard to get something out of this game, I have the same problem, but I can't see him trying. Yesterday he just did nothing to improve how we see him. In my opinion these two together are well fitting for a wolf.

• Just so you know, since I'm not super motivated to put more effort in this already lost game, I'm just saying

VOTE: Turnov and bye.

I can feel with you in this point. But I think, especially if Turnov is really a wolf, we have a chance.

Do you think that rereading Pearl gives any information? Sounds complicated to get something out of that.:/

I have to say the sleepless is an interesting role. I have never played with her before. If I understand it right Pearl knows the activity from the people up and down her and only people who are allways active are werewolfes.

Spoiler anzeigen

I am really unsure what to do, but I think I will go for VOTE:Ruhrgold

I think the reaction of Joule before we knew that he was a wolf, made her a villager. I think she should be quite safe now, unless she is really good in faking that and call a lynch neutral where a wolf comes out in the end.

I can't really follow your thoughts. Rusty might be a wolve (although I am asking myself why he wouldn't be able to participate more as a wolf in the game instead of not being able to get into it better... I mean being a wolf is hard but you have teammates that can help ya and there should be always something to say even with less time. ). What I don't understand is how you think that Joule could be a wolve? Her posts seem quite logical to me and maybe the one before the lynch can be faked but the rest? I am thinking a lot about her and Electra since I am unsure whether both of them might be good in manipulating others and doing unpredictable things, but for me yesterday evening and their posts speaks for them being a villager. Probably I am now a more favourite of Electra than joule ( yesterday was the other way around), but I do think that Joule is positive.

So villagers for today: Joule, Electra, wrench, Dinah, Ashley,

I think I will go for VOTE:Rusty
    Allthough I think I am really wrong with that. I really should vote earlier to not be the one who has to decide

Why can't Joule be a wolve?

I also realised that now. When I wrote my post yesterday and reflected my thoughts about the four possible lynches that had some votes, I was also thinking that I have some points for Turnov and I really wish I would have relied on them. I mean there nearly couln't have been a worser candidate for the lynch then Rusty.
    But Ruhrgold did not criticise Turnov weird thoughts he just laught about them. For some reason I felt unsure there yesterday and I am still not sure which of my first impressions I should follow. I will let you know when I come to a conclusion.

For a start, I have been thinking a lot about Joule and I will think more about her today since she seems really hard to categorise. I haven't reread her completely yet, but so far I haven't found a definite villager sign and probably there is none. But I started to go through Ruhrgold again. Ruhrgolds first evaluation that he did was about Joule... which made me really sceptical. All in all he only left an opinion on Joule, Greaseball (but unsure), Electra, said something to Dinah and asked her about me, and he didn't liked Ashleys first vote. If Joule is a villager he only had positive feelings about three villager and a negative one about Ashley who also voted him... It is possible for a wolve to only say something and interact with five villager ( including dinah as a third party). The way I would assume Ruhrgold plays, I don't really think that the first thing he does is saying on saturday morning his co wolve Joule seems to be a villager. But this is the only thing I can actually get out of Ruhrgold and that he criticised Ashleys first vote on Rusty. If I remember correctly, Ruhrgold was not the first player criticising Ashleys start so he was kind of swimming with the crowd here or am I wrong? Ashley just started in a unusual way, I would say it gives Ashley a villager point that he criticised one of her first actions. On the other hand protecting Ashley would not have fitted to the unsure way he presented himself. But he could have just said nothing aswell and thats what is probably more likely in case Ashley would be co-wolf. Not sure about that though.
    -> Ruhrgold seems to set Ashley and Joule in a rather villager light would be my conclusions at the moment. But I might not weight that too much since I am quite unsure on that so far. At least it gives a first direction.

What did you like so much about Joule on that post btw?

MHm iirc Caboose had Turnov already longer as a suspicious person and not really another one so negative. Correct me if I am worng but I found it logical that this was the only person he could have voted. I am anyway thinking that there are some leveling wolves here since the situation for them besides the Ruhdgold lynch doesn't look too bad, depending on who they are and how much.

But that would mean that Joule, Caboose, Turnov and flattop are the wolves... of which I am not sure.

And I am not convinced by wrench. Sorry to say that but I still consider him. At least depending on whether we will find a wolf today or not. I really hope we do, otherwise this game is gonna get worse. There is also still a point where I am doubting about Joule but I guess there are other candidates first that will be more likely werewolves.

It's nice that Joule wants to vote with us but I am not sure how I should evaluate that

Well technically anyone of us could be? I was also thinking about that, but it doesn't matter much since there are many reasons why not to go on Turnov.

I mean we can question coco but in the end it is still us who decided aswell. I changed my vote and coco would have also voted on Turnov if I would have stayed there. But I was unsure and I am still. It gets easier when we have another wolf who leaves informations for us. But well it can easily happen that we get the wrong person. I will try to figure out who might have been manipulating today. We don't know whether Turnov is a wolf. I mean there is still the possibility of Ashley, Joule and whoever to be the wolves.

You have a point but I rather believe in Joule being evil than coco.

I have just quoted some quotes of Pearl about her neighbors.

Joule allways have been her neighbor. At day 1 and 2 she defended him really constant so I have been sure she scanned her as a good one, but on day 3 she was one of the less people who had really doubts about her. I don't really know what I should do with this information.

More interesting are her downside neighbors. First of all it was Ruhrgold, she killed him on day 1, but she was saying that she doubts about him. Her new neighbor after his lynch was Rusty, also an allways active special role (WM). She also killed him. And yesterday she voted for a long time for Turnov, than she changed to . She haven't say so much to him, but I also don't see any sign about a good role so far.

Todays lynch should be VOTE:Turnov in my opinion.

In my opinion a second wolf would be Wrench. Caboose doesn't really fit to Turnov, also I feel a little bit he's excited about the game. Buffy and Joule are my most likely villagers, if I ignore the seeing roles. With Joule I have no idea, what to do with the informations from Pearl, but she will definitely not be my lynch today. I thought a long time about the Coco-helper-idea, but if she really is a helper we would have allready lost in my opinion, so I will ignore this paranoia.

-----------

Stand Tag 5

Turnov (2): Joule, Ashley

Verbleibende Zeit: 06:57:44

• wow i thought there would be more written here

im still gonna stand with my opinion VOTE:Turnov

-----------

Stand Tag 5

Turnov (4): Joule, Ashley, Buffy, Wrench

Verbleibende Zeit: 02:39:19

• Dear diary,

I assume that at least one of Joule and Turnov is an active person, otherwise he would have given the leadership to any of those persons. I fear that Ashley understood the roe of the sleepless wrong since Pearl only knows whether at least one person is active. First, this should have been the case every night. Second, this doesn't hint towards wolf but also to important roles in the village. Thus, I don't think that Pearl used that knowledge actively but only decided according to his evaluations.

Whatever. Joule's reactions yesterday were very villagery to me. I hope he will forgive me to play that worse

I'm still rather convinced that Wrench is town, but I would like to know what he is thinking at the moment. Assuming we have 3 wolves left: Who are they?

Caboose's post about Turnov doesn't convince me. I mean... we all know that Turnov's posts are senseless, why do you emphasize you read them again and repeat arguments against him?

Same with Buffy... I still cannot trust him.

So if you ask me about 3 wolves at the moment: Turnov, Caboose, Buffy.

I'll be dead anyway tonight, so it's the other's turn to save the village.

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• 1. He lied

where did I lie?

I think, I will stick to VOTE:Joule. Buit I can'T specify my feeling.

-----------

Stand Tag 5

Joule (1): Turnov

Turnov (5): Joule, Ashley, Buffy, Wrench, Caboose

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:10:58

• where did I lie?

:rofl:did you read any of my posts? Because I talked about nothing else.

In your long post at the first day you said, that almost all of my posts had nothing to do with the game. Which was clearly wrong, because everything I said was about the game.

• Yeah, but why should I do anything to improve your feeling, if it would completely change the way of playing? Wouldn't it be wolf-like to play completely dieferent?

• Yeah, but why should I do anything to improve your feeling, if it would completely change the way of playing? Wouldn't it be wolf-like to play completely dieferent?

I think I didn't express myself correctly. I didn't want to say, you should change your behaviour. Your posts yesterday just seemd to not care if you become lynched or not or who becomes the lynch. And I can't see a scenario where a villager would be so careless about the lynch. it seemd more like a wolf who had accepted his fate

And you still didn't answerd my question. I think you don't want to :(

• Why shouldn't a villager be careless about his lynch? There are so many villagers so it doesn't matter, it's quite the opposite, if a villager has the feeling, that one who should be executed is a verry special role, he should be rather keen on beeing executed. For a wolf, it doesn'T make sense to be careless about his lynch.

• Dear diary.

I am wondering whether Suicide Squad and Stop are present at the moment?

I'm unsure what to think. Turnov will be lynched anyway, but maybe we need to discuss the remaining persons? Caboose, Buffy and Ashley. I would be eager to know what their team is at the moment. Actually, I would also be interested in everyone's opinion in this regard.

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• Dear diary,

I'm re-reading Wrench at the moment, and I still don't see why she is more wolfish compared to the others. But I see - I'm lonely with this opinion.

I am wondering how Joule assesses the interaction between Caboose and Turnov. Whether he thinks that a Turnov wolf makes it unlikely that Caboose is a wolf?

And I'm also interested what makes Buffy so villagery contrasted to Ashley who voted our only known wolf Ruhrgold first?

I love you, my dear!

Cheers,

Coco

• I assume that at least one of Joule and Turnov is an active person, otherwise he would have given the leadership to any of those persons. I fear that Ashley understood the roe of the sleepless wrong since Pearl only knows whether at least one person is active. First, this should have been the case every night. Second, this doesn't hint towards wolf but also to important roles in the village. Thus, I don't think that Pearl used that knowledge actively but only decided according to his evaluations.

Oh yes, as I said it's my first time with the sleepless and I missinterpretated the role description. But however, it doesn't change much.

I'm unsure what to think. Turnov will be lynched anyway, but maybe we need to discuss the remaining persons? Caboose, Buffy and Ashley. I would be eager to know what their team is at the moment. Actually, I would also be interested in everyone's opinion in this regard.

I would still see no team in Turnov and Caboose. I don't see your reason for a Wrench townie actually.

If I need a third wolf I would be on Buffy for some reasons.

For example at the second lynch there was a situation he had three votes on him and all of them are from villagers/thirt parties and I don't see a reason why a werewolf shouldn't go on him if he is a villager. But all in all it's still more exclusion than that my own opinion, I still liked his play in this game so far.

• I'm rarely valuing team exclusions over personal assessment. I admit, I don't recall the interaction between Turnov and Caboose exactly and I would have to read it again. Forgive me if I'm not doing that before tomorrow.

• <p>Es wird Nacht</p><p>-----------</p><woltlab-spoiler data-label="Stand Tag 5"><p>Joule (1): Turnov</p><p>Turnov (5): Joule, Ashley, Buffy, Wrench, Caboose</p></woltlab-spoiler>

• Lynch 4 - Poppa's blues

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Turnov is executed. He was a Dorfbewohner. Because the number of wolves equals the number of villagers and the nightkill can't be stopped the wolves win!

Congratulations to: Ashley the smoking waggon, Caboose the breaking waggon, Ruhrgold the ICE train and Wrench the repairing waggon!

The last roles are:

Joule the dynamite waggon: Nachtwächter

Buffy the snack bar: Meuchelmörder

Coco the TGV train: Dorfbewohner

I would like you to participate in this anonymous poll: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/XJMB3TB

There are some questions regarding the rules because I have the feeling some people had certain problems regarding some roles. :ugly:

The game is open for discussion.

Könnt ich sagen, was ich fühl

Wie die Welt sich um mich dreht

Und um was es bei dieser schlecht gespielten Farce in Wahrheit geht

Du darfst dein Leben leben und ich bin wie Stein

Uns’re Welt ist nicht dieselbe

Und gefährlich, wenn man träumt

Elsa

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jugolas (6. Mai 2020 um 19:08)

• Jugolas 6. Mai 2020 um 19:01

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | 7/15“ zu „Spiel 49 | Spezialspiel | Jugolas | Anonymous Game | Starlight Express | victory: wolves“ geändert.