Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• I like ChunkShark and Duck so far.

But im not so sure about Duck. A wise person told me that Duck ist a ingenious wolf and the last village rounds he was really quiet.

Daro  Leon what do you think about Duck atm?

• Which one would have had your vote if you were here yesterday?

Not sure.. Probably Alexa.

Stop that bs Leon

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• But im not so sure about Duck. A wise person told me that Duck ist a ingenious wolf and the last village rounds he was really quiet.

8|

Who said that?

Ling i have Bad Leon vibes

Bahhhhh8o

• I like ChunkShark and Duck so far.

Adequate taste in animals. You're about where I'd place an activity based cutt-off for lynching, btw (ordered downwards Shark, Sunset, Book, Jadio & that guy). I wouldn't count on more than 1 wolf in that group, but with the other half of players, it's not smelling like consensus and on the contrary looking like we'll get plenty additional material for subsequent days.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• Hm Jadio still didn't say anything to anyone.

Daro Leon what do you think about Duck atm?

Oh I totally agree with all opinions he had so far. The only problem is I remember wolf games of him where this was similar.

I kinda liked Xsi, einhorn, Ling and Shark so far, beside of the part that I want to hear some more opinions from some of them.

I don't really like Leon and Alexa. In my opinion they are not together wolf but I didn't see their points in the game so far.
    For example the HD vote for Shark yesterday from Alexa or the sunny townie opinion from Leon...

From Jadio, Buchzauber, LB and Sunny I want to hear some of their thoughts to the game.
    I wouldn't be surprised if one of them escpecially Jadio or Sunny is a werewolf.

• That shoudn't be possible.

You think so. Please remember the last games. Ling was killed verry early for reasons that were not convincing

Then just a normal lynch

That was not my point, it was more (just "randomly" select Ling and use some reasonns which are not

You will save me this time right?

Maybe, I am not quite sure.

But what seemed strange to you?

That it was not necessesary to rule out an option and to do it in situation, where it is not needed, is no helpfull for the village

who doesn't put Daro into the town rn?

some weeks ago, I would have done so, but now I know that he can play in many different ways.

he steps back and focuses on Duck

He = Daro, right?

I protected Xsí tonight.

You shouldn't mention it!

Leon actually there is an old man who as far as I know will be protected once aswell.

both is right!

I just want my name to be displayed in the stand, so UNVOTE

don't make a joke of it!

Ling i have Bad Leon vibes

can you give a little mor einformation?

• For example the HD vote for Shark yesterday from Alexa

Who else should I have voted? There was no better option

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Hm Jadio still didn't say anything to anyone.

Do you read anything into that?

I kinda liked Xsi, einhorn, Ling and Shark so far, beside of the part that I want to hear some more opinions from some of them.

I agree with you on that especially Xsi and einhorn seem very village like to me

From Jadio, Buchzauber, LB and Sunny I want to hear some of their thoughts to the game.

Is there anything particular that you want to hear from me? I have to admit I didnt have that much time to read the game until today so I´m not that certain about my thoughts on the game

I wouldn't be surprised if one of them escpecially Jadio or Sunny is a werewolf.

Why especially one of those two?

That's not right and you know it. Here have been around five villagers i guess who have done a lot more.

Buchzauber i see here at least some thought of you both which i can read. Sunny and Jadio I have nothing substancial so far.

• That's not right and you know it. Here have been around five villagers i guess who have done a lot more.

Daro (2): Xsí, einhornlasagne => still can't put him into town, but I'm not sure anymore if he fits to Buch
    Alexa (1): Ling => worst option / never an option
    einhornlasagne (1): Daro => from these three she was the best option but still got voted from you and that's why I couldn't vote her
    ChunkShark (1): Alexa

So who should I have voted for?

Warnung

• Where's the logic you can't vote unicorn because of me? Do you think we are a team? But you vote Leon. So he's the third one? And why do you mention Book? What's the reason you thought we are a team and now you don't think it anymore?

And where's the reason you think and especially you thought yesterday Shark is more townie than we and also that he is the best option to use the two votes against the wolves? Also if you think so... why didn't you try to persuade other players if you think so?

• I really dont get the same vibes from Alexa that I got in our Last Game where she was also very active and townie.

Her Interactions are very restraint

Bahhhhh8o

• And beside of it? What do you have against Leon, me and X? Give me a reason to have you in town or to trust y'all

What are your points, what is your logic? Do you need all this information to adjust your strategy and find out if you need to get rid of me?

My answers in blue

Warnung

Yes, I read your answer and I still don't believe that you thought of all the other 10 players besides you and Shark as potentially wolves or not mayor worthy. Please, get your paranoia under control if it is really that bad.

Hey-ho!

• I find Book very unconvincing as townie looking for a clue btw. She seems to be just hopping into random banter and opinions.

Also, the whole Alexa-Leon-interaction is super weird and I smell a team in there. It's almost too much to be genuine.

Hey-ho!

• No sorry Alexa that is to easy.

All you do here is to say about some people that you don't trust them because they are sus. First that is not right and second that's not a reason.

Villages win normally because the villagers trust each other and wolves aren't able to destroy this. If you furthermore only suspect people without any reason I have to think you are wolf. Sometimes when I'm evil I also suspect people without any reason and often enough the people don't ask the necessary questions. It works very well.

• I find Book very unconvincing as townie looking for a clue btw. She seems to be just hopping into random banter and opinions.

Also, the whole Alexa-Leon-interaction is super weird and I smell a team in there. It's almost too much to be genuine.

Don't really see a team out of Alexa and Book atm.

Don't really see a team out of Alexa and Book atm.

I don't see anything pointing in the opposite direction either

Hey-ho!