Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• But my brain tells me that you'd trample on that trust again without even hesitating if you were a wolf

Of course I would.

But not changing his opinion the whole game is also a wolfsign

I don't think so.

But, if you have 30min of Time, i recommend this Video from 3Blue1Brown, hes an awesome channel for anything mathematical

3blue1brown for the win!

doko?

• And yes voting Leon is a bit unexpected, but everyone was voting him and I just wanted to try how it feels and how he reacts. His defence now seems ok.
    Is it better to vote Buch? Only Leon is on her right now :/

Great, so you are voting me, because everyone else does.

Alexa votes me even though she suspects the wolfs somewhere else and originall, because I missed yesterdays lynch.

And the rest of the lot voted me because? Because of the pmouting proposal? Like you're seeing a player that plays outing active for the first time and then vote him because he doesn't conform with how you think the game should be played. Come on guys, you can do better than that.

doko?

• Of course I would.

Yeah so don't be mad when I choose mental health over a win

Alexa votes me even though she suspects the wolfs somewhere else and originall, because I missed yesterdays lynch.

I don't suspect the wolves somewhere else, I have a few different teamkombos and yes, you aren't in all of them but you are still acting wolfy today

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Yeah so don't be mad when I choose mental health over a win

That's lameee

I don't suspect the wolves somewhere else, I have a few different teamkombos and yes, you aren't in all of them but you are still acting wolfy today

A couple of hours ago you were suspicious of me because I had the same team as you xD

How am I acting wolfy? Because I've now convinced myself, that I found some wolves?

doko?

• That's lameee

Nah I'm just not able to keep my emotions out of the game and since you even admitted that you don't have any limits, trusting you is poison for me

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Anyways, I'll be busy from now on. I've set an alarm to 19:50 so I can tell you my role if I still get lynched. still pretty annoyed.

doko?

• I told ya the consequences of being the wolfgod...

Maybe I'd have trusted you if you didn't admit that you don't even think twice when it comes to betraying somebody's trust...

Anyways when you're that sure that Xsi and Book are wolf, why aren't you starting with Xsi then? She has two votes, book only one

Warnung

• So, is Leon a wolf, or is he townie?

Idk :(

If Xsi and Book were wolf it'd be a bit strange that they didn't say anything while Leon, Sunny and I were talking

Also ChunkShark i thought you already put me into your town?

when did i say something else ?

but i am not just thinking in single players but in player combinations, so your town-probability (which is high, yes), is still dependet on the probability of the others and your connection between them

• VOTE: Buchzauber has she posted anything yet?
    Where are you and what do you think so far about everyone?

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 3

Leon (3): Alexa, Xsí*2
    Buchzauber (2): Leon, Sunset
    Sunset (1): einhornlasagne

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:45:57
  • Sunset Iight not be online to ninja Book. if qe want to switch, we need to make up our mind.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• Sharky where are the wolves in this game?

Warnung

• Anyways when you're that sure that Xsi and Book are wolf, why aren't you starting with Xsi then? She has two votes, book only one

because i see a greater chance in Buch getting lynched than Xsi.

Maybe I'd have trusted you if you didn't admit that you don't even think twice when it comes to betraying somebody's trust...

Do you expect me to lose on purpose? Like sure if you trust me even though I'm a wolf, I'm not just gonna admit "Hey maybe you shouldn't trust me, I'm a wolf!" At least I'm honest about that.

doko?

• No ofc not, but asking for that trust as wolf is completely different than just receiving it and making sure that the villager doesn't change his mind

Warnung

• I don’t want to decide who is either wolf but at the moment I would stick with book.
    At least Leon is trying to defend himself, just not sure whether that’s good or bad