Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Can we please not let the wolves copy our homework thanks.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• Oh I loved analytical mechanics and thermodynamics

Information entropy is similar to that. (We actually started with that and continued with physics)

But I am afraid that this information wont really help us because it is not really certain. I think I have suspects of Person that might have been a good snack but in the other hand the wolves also tried to predict the healers heal.

Bahhhhh8o

• I also thought about if he's just a wolf that has already thought this stuff through

doko?

• VOTE: Buchzauber

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Sunset (2): Daro*2
    Leon (1): Alexa
    Jadio (1): Ling
    Buchzauber (1): Leon

Stimme zurückgezogen: Xsí, Jadio

Verbleibende Zeit: 03:02:16

doko?

• If any advanced player is a wolf, there should be a 100% chance that they already using our public knowledge, WITH their knowledge who they targeted... open communication is always more important then hiding it, especially if there are furrys with us, that try to manipulate the information available...

• The benefit of solving this puzzle right now is squarely on the wolf side. I don't see how prolonging the conversation right now is going to help, even though obviously at some point we'll want to do a role call.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• Still the opinion Leons play is wolfy

I was hoping to get some Ling support from you at least.

• The benefit of solving this puzzle right now is squarely on the wolf side. I don't see how prolonging the conversation right now is going to help, even though obviously at some point we'll want to do a role call.

ok i get it, just wanted to write something we dont forget, bcs that often happens in the haste of play :(

and i still dont think this gave the wolves anything they didnt already can calculate, but even in the later days i hope to help with this way of thinking :)

• Still the opinion Leons play is wolfy

if his play is wolfy, why did you vote for sunset ?

Because at least where is a play :D

And also I made bad experiences in voting active people on day 1... furthermore i hope where will some stoff from Sunny, so I can change my vote.

But yes, he is an option for me.

Still the opinion Leons play is wolfy

I was hoping to get some Ling support from you at least.

Don't really have a problem with Ling in this game so far... should I?

• Don't really have a problem with Ling in this game so far... should I?

I had a rant about that, asked for opinions and folks went on their merry way.

Leon I appreciate that, and I'd appreciate it even more if you weren't such a scoundrel!

• VOTE: Ling

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Sunset (2): Daro*2
    Leon (1): Alexa
    Jadio (1): Ling
    Buchzauber (1): Leon
    Ling (1): Xsí

Stimme zurückgezogen: Jadio

Verbleibende Zeit: 02:43:07

• atm I think Daro, Xsí, Duck and unicorn are good. Ling, Shark and Book a little sus. Alexa idk and the rest inactive, though I still think Sunset is good.

doko?

• Don't really have a problem with Ling in this game so far... should I?

I had a rant about that, asked for opinions and folks went on their merry way.

Leon I appreciate that, and I'd appreciate it even more if you weren't such a scoundrel!

I read his posts... yeah he is less active when he is in other plays and everything he does is kinda unspectacular. Wouldn't be such a surpise if he is a werewolf tbh

• atm I think Daro, Xsí, Duck and unicorn are good. Ling, Shark and Book a little sus. Alexa idk and the rest inactive, though I still think Sunset is good.

Maybe put shark in brackets, he's not that sus

doko?