Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Why is shark that high? Hes playing dead rn

And who would be in a team with Book?

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

Imo pretty much all gis posts make much more sense with a town-mindset. General playstyle pretty productive and solve-oriented and a lot of smaller moments where I thought, that a wolf wouldn't write it like that.

Well according to my list the most likely next wolf would be Xsí. Do you think they don't fit as a team?

doko?

• They fit together neither particularly well nor particularly badly

But since it was one of my suspected teams after the night, I'm getting a bit sceptical now

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• !Alohomora

Well according (mobile quote no)

Sir, my posts fitting with Book's doesn't make it true. Idependently, what's earned that list placement?

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• I re-read Shark today and it was mostly neutral, but this was townish and let me think that Shark should be town.

You can vote Daro, then I might switch

why would i do that ? his playstyle looks realy rational and i havent found any contradictions yet, even tho he posts more then anyone else...

the way how he said it sounded extremly shocked like "how could someone ever think I vote vote him when hes the only person I really have good feelings about"

At least for me this writing seemed pretty authentic and more of an Town mindset coming and not a wolf who knows that this is a town. Imo it would be hard to fake that here as a wolf.

LB123 - Werwolf, assassin kill N2

no idea how the assassin even found him... lucky hit ? bcs i cant find ANYthing of information in his posts, and no teams

Same kind of here... For me its authentic. It could be also a wolf trying to get reaction about whom could be assasin or not but for me thats rather a surprised Townie than a manupulating and pseudo wolf.

----

Sunset
    Leon

Xsí - HD 2

i would say behind those 3 is a wolf, if Jadio is a wolf as well, i would exclude Sunny, if not i would go more towards Sunny

i feel like the most entropy to gain for us lays with Sunset or Jadio

ChunkShark Do you still want to go more towards me since Jadio was a townie and could you please tell me why? What has Jadio to do with me?

And sry, but googling Entrophy doesn't really gave me the clue what that word means. Do you think we get information out of a lynch of mine or Jadio or what is the most entrophy thing?

But maybe I'm interpreting too much idk

I think u do. Your whole post was just like the mindset everything I do is just bc I am wolf and pseudo. You know, the reason I am asking questions is that I want opinions of others to gain either information or to confirm my feelings and kinda find other townies to vote in the same direction and play with them... why is that so unrealistic? -_-

• No I'm getting sceptical bc it is the same team as yours

Usually you don't get a common ground with another villager in that state of the game that easily when its a game like this one

Warnung

• No I'm getting sceptical bc it is the same team as yours

Usually you don't get a common ground with another villager in that state of the game that easily when its a game like this one

So why does that make you suspicious? Shouldn't that be a good sign?

doko?

• Have you ever come across a wolf who adapts his judgement to that of the townies in order to convince them that he is good?

Warnung

• I haven't had the best standing in this game, so why am I her top townie? Protecting me

Why should my top townie definitely be someone that is top townie of everyone? True wolves sometimes support an underrated townie, but why shouldn't I just found you townish? Have a bit more confidence please!^^

Its like I texted in that quote, I liked the way that you not got stressed out even though other people were attecting you and thats usually a good sign :)

Well at the moment u can be sure that I am more than annoyed by u and ur arguments for me being wolf but that doesn't change my opinion I guess since that kind of tunneling of thoughts etc is more townish I guess. So you stay somewhere in my town.

She is therefore not forced to lynch buch, so she can either jump on a possible wagon or not participate
    If Book is a wolf, she suspected her
    If Book is townie, then she had doubts about the lynch

What about this Option: If Sunset is townie, then she had doubts about lynching the wrong person and thats why she asked others about their opinion

and the only reason she's halfway in my town is cause Daro and Ente trusted her

(about Xsí) Kind of the same for me Leon

I don't think that Ente or Daro are always right in their thoughts but I think that Xsí has done nothing wrong so far so I don't see a reason to mistrust her right now. The only thing she seems quite open to vote somewhere and not a specific person which is on the one hand good since she can then vote with the other townies but well on the other hand leaves kind off all options open... But her play so far also with voting jadio and how seemed in her own way not too bad.

In other words: I think we have other wolves out there that need to be lynched!

To conclude:

Since Shark, Alexa, einhorn and more or less Xsí are in my town, theres only Buch and Leon left.

I guess someone is wrong there... but still, I can't come up with a wolf team that does not involve Buch...

If Book for example is the polar wolf, then it's no surprise that someone tried to protect her earlier since polarwolf is not soo bad with healer and old man in game.

If Book is no wolf at all, it must be Leon and... idk Xsí? but then why lynching Jadio instead of book is not understandable for me.

If book is wolf, einhorn could be cowolf. But with book being town, Idk.

The whole Alexa and Leon thing today is really werid like einhorn said earlier. I don't know whether Leon would insist on outing and talking about that rather as town or Wolf. I really don't have a clue :(

But he is an wolfsoption for me.

VOTE: Leon

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 3

Leon (5): Alexa, einhornlasagne, Xsí*2, Sunset
    Buchzauber (1): Leon

Verbleibende Zeit: 02:36:27
  • Yeah but the thing is you have never even said, that you suspect them until now...

I did. That's the whole point

Warnung

• I guess someone is wrong there... but still, I can't come up with a wolf team that does not involve Buch...

Why are you voting Leon then?

Warnung

• Yeah but the thing is you have never even said, that you suspect them until now...

Ok just found it. But still, in the past few hours alone you accused pretty much every player of being a wolf. And you're actually surprised, that my wolf team is among them? It's no art accusing everyone as a wolf and afterwards saying ha, I found them. And what about my wolf team even surprises you? I've had Shark in my town pretty much all game. Similar with Sunny. Also I've been pushing against Buch pretty much all game. I didn't reread Xsi for a long time because she seemed to be in most people's town, but now I did and found ger wolfy (and iirc I only put her in my town in one of my assessments on day 1 to keep up with the healer bluff (even thoughit was stupid anyway) ). And since yesterday evening I'm back to my original opinion, that you're town as well. So what do you expect? And which team should I have proposed for you not to get sceptical?

doko?

Ok just found it. But still, in the past few hours alone you accused pretty much every player of being a wolf. And you're actually surprised, that my wolf team is among them? It's no art accusing everyone as a wolf and afterwards saying ha, I found them. And what about my wolf team even surprises you? I've had Shark in my town pretty much all game. Similar with Sunny. Also I've been pushing against Buch pretty much all game. I didn't reread Xsi for a long time because she seemed to be in most people's town, but now I did and found ger wolfy (and iirc I only put her in my town in one of my assessments on day 1 to keep up with the healer bluff (even thoughit was stupid anyway) ). And since yesterday evening I'm back to my original opinion, that you're town as well. So what do you expect? And which team should I have proposed for you not to get sceptical?

Like you even said 1 hour ago, that Xsí is halfway in your town. Tbh you're whole argument doesn't make any sense to me

doko?

• *their

and the only reason she's halfway in my town is cause Daro and Ente trusted her

And yeah I just realised you're talking about Xsí here lol. Thought you were correcting a mistake from your own post cause I didn't realise I had a typo

doko?

• Sunset essaycomendably nuanced glad to have you around still

lymchung wolf against GM is non trivial at this stage. I can't throw a wrong vote and disappear on you.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

But not changing his opinion the whole game is also a wolfsign

The thing is, I really wanna trust you. It would make the game easier if Sunny, Sharky and you are townies.

But my brain tells me that you'd trample on that trust again without even hesitating if you were a wolf

Warnung

sry, due to my working field my job starts around noon and then goes late :(

and before work i was hoping to let you and leon go wild, that we get some more information from you two

Yes, the idea was with you two, it was the highest probability to find the group of werewolves

No worry, i dont expect anyone to realy do a deep dive into this, since it gets pretty complicated realy fast and dosnt slow down

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_theory (there is also a german article on this ;) )

But, if you have 30min of Time, i recommend this Video from 3Blue1Brown, hes an awesome channel for anything mathematical :D

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.