Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Xsí wanna Talk about LB/Jadio/Sunny

Kiss/Marry/Kill?

Actually, I'd rather not.

I can tell you that I'd be on Jadio myself if it wasn't for Ling, and that I'm going to swap to LB over Sunset, if that's the answer you're after.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• Let's make this interesting VOTE: Ling

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Jadio (2): Ling, Ente
    Sunset (2): Daro*2
    Buchzauber (2): Leon, Alexa
    Ling (2): Xsí, einhornlasagne

Stimme zurückgezogen: Jadio

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:20:33

Hey-ho!

• Let's make this interesting VOTE: Ling

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Buchzauber (2): Leon, Alexa

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:20:33

thats realy not funny.... i said i dont want my vote to be a decision-maker ;(

• You can vote Daro, then I might switch

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Unfortunately i spent m whole day in the park and wasnt really able to write more, but i cant really understand, why Jadio gets defended here.

Also i liked book so far tbh, but will save myself of course if i can somehow.

Liked Daro, Shark and Duck most so far.

First Xsi aswell, but i obviously dont like her tunnel on me.

why would i do that ? his playstyle looks realy rational and i havent found any contradictions yet, even tho he posts more then anyone else...

He's not interested in the lych

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Unfortunately i spent m whole day in the park and wasnt really able to write more, but i cant really understand, why Jadio gets defended here.

Nobody's expecting you to, but that was a bloody weak note you quit us for the park earlier.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

why would i do that ? his playstyle looks realy rational and i havent found any contradictions yet, even tho he posts more then anyone else...

Wouldn't focus on that to much. Usually villagers have more contradictions than wolves.

Personally, i play alot more structured as wolf too.

Nobody's expecting you to, but that was a bloody weak note you quit us for the park earlier.

I think it was ok tho. I tried and still read most things. Just didnt give alot input. Dont like your Jadio devense at all...

• You could vote Book too Lasagna, you said she's sus earlier today

Warnung

• I find Book very unconvincing as townie looking for a clue btw. She seems to be just hopping into random banter and opinions.

Do you really find her hoping?

I have allready seen that more than once. But these people wrote more than Shark at day 0

and these people often had contacts to other werwolf online boards.

I kinda liked that Ente saw that my gamestyle is different compared to last round, so I'm tempted to put him into my town

How difficult did you think it was to realize, that your gamestyle was different? If it was that obvious I wouldn'T think about Ente.

Ling could be bad

That "oh I'm Freemason with Leon" "I saved Xsi tonight" stuff

I agree with you in this point

Bot (2) - pretty sure wolf 2

He is way to silent to be analized... :P

The wolves tried to eat someone who got healed

+

The wolves tried to eat the old man

I prefer last option. First option wouuld be extremely lucky.

If you think Ling could be evil... what says this about Jadio?

He should be good then, if Jadio and Ling are not leveling extremly.

thats realy not funny.... i said i dont want my vote to be a decision-maker ;(

Do you wanna make the dice be the decision maker?

• VOTE: BuchzauberStand Lynchung - Tag 1

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Buchzauber (3): Leon, Alexa, ChunkShark

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:01:40
  • How difficult did you think it was to realize, that your gamestyle was different?

Someone like Daro didn't notice it, in his opinion I'm as aggressive as always...

Warnung