Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Sunset I think I get now what you were saying. It was just confusing since the last two other candidates with votes on them left were Jadio and Book, not you and book... actually there was only one person voting for you and it did not seem as if anyone was actually about to change that. Speaking of Jadio, I'm kinda surprised he's not talked about more, but also, Xsí's right.

Forgot to asked, but who would have been your pick yesterday? I'm sorry if you said that already.

Hey-ho!

• Xsí my Buch read might be wrong but ITsounds more like she does not know what to say then activly avoiding it.

VOTE: Alexa

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 2

Buchzauber (3): Xsí*2, Sunset
    Xsí (1): Alexa
    Alexa (1): Ente

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:17:26

Bahhhhh8o

• I see no problem in a cheap vote since there are a view people with only a few messages. Better Option than Alexa or Leon for me right now and i like him least from the others with low post numbers.

I personally dont like to vote someone just because he hasn`t contributed that much as others especially if its still the beginning of the game. Especially if theres other players that are more sus

I don't think this is the kind of thing Book would be saying to her co-wolf. She's also following up on this later. And earlier she picked up on the whole swimming conversation around LB. I have to say, I don't really see a team here. Which leaves me with Alexa, Duck or Sunny.

Sunny had zero interactions with LB. She's also only focused on book and her regarding the lynch, leaving Jadio completely out.

Will deal with Alexa and Duck later.

Hey-ho!

• Leon if you forget the lynch again, I'll kill you tmr

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Duck was asking Xsí quite a lot what she was thinking about LB. I don't know if this is a thing between the two, but it catched my eye.

Alexa did say nothing about LB, I'm not sure if she forgot he was there (maybe because he's not Chunkshark :ugly: jk, sorry...)

That is not making my life easier, but I also record LB saying something along the lines of all outings so far being made by wolves after Duck's second (different) outing on day 0, so... idk. is this a townie point for duck or just a weird thing LB did?

Hey-ho!

• VOTE: Sunset will probably change my mind but so I don't forget

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 2

Alexa (1): Ente
    Sunset (1): einhornlasagne

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:54:17

Hey-ho!

• If that isn't sir Duck back among our midst! I'd be delighted to :duck: you these set of golden scales and see what you make of that, if only the game allowed that.

Xsí my Buch read might be wrong but ITsounds more like she does not know what to say then activly avoiding it.

Totally, I just don't see it as indicative of good alignment - have you found her a more talkative wolf in recent games?

I don't think this is the kind of thing Book would be saying to her co-wolf. She's also following up on this later. And earlier she picked up on the whole swimming conversation around LB. I have to say, I don't really see a team here. Which leaves me with Alexa, Duck or Sunny.

That Ling quote was about Jadio, whom he voted.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• tbh Jadio not beeing online might be a sign that hes bad

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd think of him that he rather be a townie than wolf. So it could be, that he was very motivated the first game and when he saw, that he's wolf again his motivation dropped drastically?

Might be a bad moment to say smt like that but I just wanted it to be said

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• So you think she is Not a Wolf?

I see no problem in a cheap vote since there are a view people with only a few messages. Better Option than Alexa or Leon for me right now and i like him least from the others with low post numbers.

I personally dont like to vote someone just because he hasn`t contributed that much as others especially if its still the beginning of the game. Especially if theres other players that are more sus

Sunny had zero interactions with LB. She's also only focused on book and her regarding the lynch, leaving Jadio completely out.

Will deal with Alexa and Duck later.

What? Ling was Not a Wolf, so what should Book Not Say to her cowolf? ?(
    I would say in Case Book and LB are wolves together she definitely would defend hin Boy saying That it’s Not so Good to Vote someone just because there has Not been much Information yet. I mean why shouldnt she say that? Of Course she Would do the Same thing as a Townie but why shouldnt she as a co wolf?
    Can you explain please?

• tbh Jadio not beeing online might be a sign that hes bad

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd think of him that he rather be a townie than wolf. So it could be, that he was very motivated the first game and when he saw, that he's wolf again his motivation dropped drastically?

Idk about that I think he would try his best no matter what his role is, I’m thinking more that he’s overwhelmed with this being an English game

• What? Ling was Not a Wolf, so what should Book Not Say to her cowolf? ?(
    I would say in Case Book and LB are wolves together she definitely would defend hin Boy saying That it’s Not so Good to Vote someone just because there has Not been much Information yet. I mean why shouldnt she say that? Of Course she Would do the Same thing as a Townie but why shouldnt she as a co wolf?
    Can you explain please?

Nine rings of power, what has your poor, innocent shift key ever done to you? that Is Not how you do Capitalization In english and I'm Marking you Down for psychological Warfare.

In all seriousness, I've got a hard time reading Sunset this game. Daro surprised me yesterday, and maybe I'm still not putting enough stock in it (he's usually not one to cats undue suspicions on her), I just read her posts it's all words and no feeling.

Sunset, unicorn, what's villag-y about Alexa?

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• VOTE: ChunkShark

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 2

Sunset (1): einhornlasagne
    ChunkShark (1): Ente

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:29:58

Bahhhhh8o

• I thought I am sus? Why is Sharky the better option now?

Warnung

• That Ling quote was about Jadio, whom he voted.

Yeah, that is the false quote... This is the quote I wanted:

Even if you think, she is a wolf? -> Maybe a little Team suspicion?

I don’t think anyone would let someone else live just because it’s a practice game for them even though they think that person is sus so I don’t know why you jumped to that conclusion that fast

sorry for the confusion

Hey-ho!

• Okay, from Book, I can actually see that.

VOTE: Sunset

Because I reflected his behavior, strategical analyzing and came to the conclusion that I dont like that.

#sorry, but meh, nah.

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 2

Sunset (3): einhornlasagne, Xsí*2
    Buchzauber (1): Sunset
    ChunkShark (1): Ente

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:17:59