Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• atm I think Daro, Xsí, Duck and unicorn are good. Ling, Shark and Book a little sus. Alexa idk and the rest inactive, though I still think Sunset is good.

Maybe put shark in brackets, he's not that sus

doko?

• atm I think Daro, Xsí, Duck and unicorn are good. Ling, Shark and Book a little sus. Alexa idk and the rest inactive, though I still think Sunset is good.

Explain me Sunny

• Don't really have a problem with Ling in this game so far... should I?

I had a rant about that, asked for opinions and folks went on their merry way.

Leon I appreciate that, and I'd appreciate it even more if you weren't such a scoundrel!

I read his posts... yeah he is less active when he is in other plays and everything he does is kinda unspectacular. Wouldn't be such a surpise if he is a werewolf tbh

I didn't like the post where he called you suspicious. Kinda seemed like he's just focused on people calling himself sus/overall too defensive

doko?

Explain me Sunny

I know she hasn't really done much and part of me is thinking about whether that had something to do with her alignment.. but somehow I liked her first Post xD

Not sure whether she would randomly write "At least I'm not a wolf" if she actually was a wolf... (and the emoji seems honest)

Also suggesting not to kill Alexa early doesn't seem like something a wolf would do since she would have it in her own hand anyways.

And overall seemed rather motivated in that post, maybe would've been more annoyed if she was a wolf.

doko?

• If Ling is wolf, might have to erase those brackets again:ugly:

sus, why wouldn't you take the money first?

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• Daro you really wanna make me lynch you, right?

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• VOTE: Jadio

I think Einhorn might be wolve with one of Leon/Alexa , too

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 1

Jadio (2): Ling, Ente
    Sunset (2): Daro*2
    Leon (1): Alexa
    Buchzauber (1): Leon
    Ling (1): Xsí

Stimme zurückgezogen: Jadio

Verbleibende Zeit: 01:34:48

Bahhhhh8o

• So I'm too offensive, too paranoid and too restrained :ugly:

Still no reason to ignore my questions, especially bc I answered all of yours

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Leon actually there is an old man who as far as I know will be protected once aswell. But yes, it's a good start!

Sorry for not being there, I am quite tired today and had sone things to do. I will have more time tomorrow during the day!

Where is you?

Bahhhhh8o

• Leon actually there is an old man who as far as I know will be protected once aswell. But yes, it's a good start!

Sorry for not being there, I am quite tired today and had sone things to do. I will have more time tomorrow during the day!

Where is you?

maybe it starved bcs it only found an old man for lunch :o

• I have to say even if I don't agree with his method, I like Sharks so far :D and I can follow Xsí's Ling-rant, but not sure if I'd vote Ling based on that.

I know she hasn't really done much and part of me is thinking about whether that had something to do with her alignment.. but somehow I liked her first Post xD

That's funny cause if I had to rate that post, I'd vote sus :ugly: That random tidbit of "I'm not a wolf", talking about not killing Alexa without tying it at all to anything in game and the only follow up question is about swimming...

Hey-ho!

• If Ling is wolf, might have to erase those brackets again:ugly:

Why? Did he not just appreciate that you rather see him as a townie? Where is the connection to ling being a wolf?

I didn't like the post where he called you suspicious. Kinda seemed like he's just focused on people calling himself sus/overall too defensive

Which one is that?
    I also had a rather bad feeling about ling but it was more the part when he said he likes daros post and agrees which I couldn’t understand and found it rather unlikely to agree completely.

atm I think Daro, Xsí, Duck and unicorn are good. Ling, Shark and Book a little sus. Alexa idk and the rest inactive, though I still think Sunset is good.

Awww that’s nice :love: :hug:

Maybe we can finally recognise each other this game as townies… but to be honest, I don’t know whether I can trust u with this early town position of myself… but I really appreciate it!!

Daro you need to have more patience! :P

But yes, I should be more active… the weather is just so nice :/

I will try to come up with more opinions but so far I can only say that I don’t want to vote alexa today. I found her quite confident in Argumenting so far. She was probably too afraid but at least her posts seemed understandable and not like a wolf sweating because someone is accusing him.

Daro is different than last game but that doesn’t surprise me at all^^ so I don’t have an option on him so far.

As I said there was something suspicious about ling, but I haven’t read enough to really vote on someone.

Rest is rather neutral somewhere.

• But yes, I should be more active… the weather is just so nice :/

I mean, you could just sit naked in front of your pc like any normal person would with these temperatures.

There is no reason to leave the screen on a holiday...

• Stand Lynchung - Tag 1
    Jadio (2): Ling, Ente
    Sunset (2): Daro*2
    Leon (1): Alexa
    Buchzauber (1): Leon
    Ling (1): Xsí

Stimme zurückgezogen: Jadio

Warnung