Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Preparation for Mafia Championship
    A standard game by Alohomora

1081-784967dac73d1b4e79fae0e04c42434c77ffdaf6.webp

We wanna prepare for the Mafia Championship. Anyone is welcome to support our representative Alexa, we don't care how good you think your English is. I would love to see some players to help English losers becoming better :D

Schedule:

Begin: 29.04.24
    HD election: 30.04.24; 20:00 Uhr (if tie: random)
    Lynch: 20:00 Uhr
    Night actions: 20:30 Uhr
    Night post: afterwards

During nights it is not allowed to post in the thread.

Game properties:

Game version: Standard game
    Lynch version: Democracy (variant: luck)
    End of game: Overrun
    Outing: active
    Vote constraint: inactive
    Lynch constraint: active
    Eating constraint: active
    Posting constraint: active, at least 15 posts/day [kidding... 1 is enough]

We play with a known setting. However, unlike in the MU Championship, we won't use a matrix system. Instead, i will tell you the roles that are in the game:

• Arctic wolf (Polarwolf)
    • 2 werewolves

vs.

• Healer (Heiler)
    • Assassin (Meuchelmörder)
    • Freemason (Freimaurer)
    • Old man (Alter)
    • 5 vanilla townies (Dorfbewohner)

List of players (12/12)

1. Alexa
    2. Buchzauber
    3. ChunkShark
    4. Daro
    5. einhornlasagne
    6. Ente
    7. Jadio
    8. LB123
    9. Leon
    10. Ling
    11. Sunset
    12. Xsí

Waiting list (1)

1. Fayks

SL-Posts

---- HD-Wahl/Lynchung ----
    Neue Wahl „HD-Wahl/Lynchung“ mit Deadline 30. April 2024 um 20:00 erstellt.

Verfallen wir nicht in den Fehler, bei jedem Andersmeinenden entweder an seinem Verstand oder an seinem guten Willen zu zweifeln.

(Otto von Bismarck)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Alohomora (29. April 2024 um 16:01)

• Spielerliste

1. Alexa - Vanilla town, NK 4
    2. Buchzauber - Vanilla town, overrun
    3. ChunkShark - Werwolf, survived
    4. Daro - HD - Vanilla town, NK 2
    5. einhornlasagne - Freemason, overrun
    6. Ente - Assassin, NK 3
    7. Jadio - Vanilla town, Lynch 2
    8. LB123 - Werwolf, assassin kill N2
    9. Leon - Vanilla town, Lynch 3
    10. Ling - Healer, Lynch 1
    11. Sunset - Old man, Lynch 4
    12. Xsí - HD 2 - Arctic wolf, survived

19 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Alohomora (4. Mai 2024 um 20:04) aus folgendem Grund: automatische Aktualisierung

• If your are ready for the preparation for the Championship, you are allowed to post now.

Have fun all!

Verfallen wir nicht in den Fehler, bei jedem Andersmeinenden entweder an seinem Verstand oder an seinem guten Willen zu zweifeln.

(Otto von Bismarck)

• I'm the freemason, don't @ me, bro. Leon But have you seen any furries around yet? I hear we're supposed to be on the lookout.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• Xsi and Leon are scummy

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• I'm willing to settle of any other profession that might to the uninitiated be misconstrued as Egyptian, but it's rather private information for such an early hour. We're not even surrounded by corpses, though I commend Alexa for starting to look around for volunteers already. Never too early to start with that.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• I remember the game where Nyth also had a similar role and let someone else claim it.

Now please include the point you're trying to make for the present game, sir Duck.

• No I am Spartacus!!

And so is your mom. Is this already about determining the greatest moron present? Those special election powers aren't anything to scoff at, though personally, I think I'll pass.

• Hi, I'm 24-year-old , and after finishing my studies I'll be profesisonal layman. During my free time I love to run and swim.

The setting seems to be interesting.

I wanna question the Freemansons outings so far. But it seems to me as if it is the normal Day0-joking.

Somehow I don't even believe her that she's the freemason xD but fun role in an outing active game

but I do not understand what it should help. There is no pair that can confirm each other to be villiager.

• I have a better solution to this problem: we sacrifice the furry god to the wolves and afterwards they should leave us alone...

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Hey guys, I'm glad to play with you all ^^

I'm happy to play with Xsí the first time while and that Sunny doesn't suspected me so far.

Also it's cool to play with ChunkShark. He seems to be promising.

To all the others guys: It's interesting to know that LB is also swimming, I didn't so far.

Not sure whether I like the topic, Leon and Ente started... I don't think so. Did Alexa have the same problem like me?

I'm excited to play an english game the first time from a village point of view. I know pseudo and so, but it is what it is ^^

I wish everybody a pleasant game!

• Hi, I'm 24-year-old , and after finishing my studies I'll be profesisonal layman. During my free time I love to run and swim

Wait, what? You swim in your free time?

I'm a little bit tense because I've never played an Outing active game.

Notice: My English isn't very good and some words like "tense" or "notice" are from Google Translator.

Partien gespielt: 8

Vielfalt: 6

Achtung - Verrückter Spielstil im Anmarsch!

• Jadio use Deepl, it works better than Google

And yes Daro, I don't like the whole topic, but maybe only bc I'm not a huge fan of outing active - that Leongod still needs to be eliminated

Warnung