Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win

• Sunset's first argument against Xsí is "that is not what a townie would do" instead of the obviuos "Hey, no, I'm the old man, Xsí is lying". It also doesn't make sense for the real old man to think so long about if they should out themself when someone else already claimed the role.

Hey-ho!

• Thank you.

Buchzauber We are really, really going to need your input and your vote come tomorrow.

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• VOTE: Sunset

--------

Stand Lynchung - Tag 4

Sunset (4): Xsí*2, einhornlasagne, Buchzauber
    Buchzauber (1): ChunkShark
    Xsí (1): Sunset

Verbleibende Zeit: 00:24:16
  • Don’t do that!

Why should I not think about why xsi does that? There are weird persons who also want to test others as villagers.

I don’t have more time, all I can say, I did say I am the old man and I left hints before. I can’t do more so far.

And xsi is lying obv and looking back her play makes sense as a wolf. But that’s just looking back, I wish I knew it earlier

• Deadline abgelaufen

Stand Lynchung - Tag 4

Sunset (5): Xsí*2, einhornlasagne, Buchzauber, ChunkShark
    Xsí (1): Sunset

Verlauf Lynchung - Tag 4

Spoiler anzeigen
  • End of game

You finally manage to lynch Sunset, she is the old man.
    Congratulations to arctic wolf Xsí and werwolf ChunkShark who overrun freemason einhornlasagne and vanilla town Buchzauber!

Verfallen wir nicht in den Fehler, bei jedem Andersmeinenden entweder an seinem Verstand oder an seinem guten Willen zu zweifeln.

(Otto von Bismarck)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Alohomora (4. Mai 2024 um 20:05)

• Alohomora 4. Mai 2024 um 20:05

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora [7/12]“ zu „Game 174 | Preparation for Mafia Championship | English Game by Alohomora | wolves win“ geändert.
  • Congratulations!

Warnung

Diese Person spamt, trollt gern und ist oft zu direkt.
    Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Especially you Sharky, you aced your first game!

Warnung

Sie ist aufgrund dieser Direktheit, dem Mangel an Zurückhaltung & Durchdenken der Wirkung von Beiträgen sehr oft unfreundlich zu Mitspielern. Die Person hat jedoch grundsätzlich alle Mitspieler gern und meint es keinesfalls böse. Sollte jemand empfindlich sein oder durch etwas, was diese Person von sich gegeben hat, verletzt werden, so soll sich diese Person bitte direkt im Thread oder via dm an sie wenden.

• Call lightning. Oh Khenu Bhaal, blessed be the art of murder! In the darkest hours of the night, I called upon the god of means, motive and opportunity, and as it befits his most humble of servants, one of the greatest morons to grace this dismal agglomeration of dead woods and pesky villagers, I offered him their very best: Sir Duck the Delicious, who bested a werewolf in single combat and promptly died for my sins.

Well, also for calling out poor Shark, and because you never give an enemy the opportunity to change his mind, but either way, that's how I wanted to talk the entire time while the game was running. My apologies!

In all seriousness - we should do this more often, those English games. Thanks a lot for the opportunity, Alo. Wolfing, otoh, is stressfull as hell and you gave us a run for our money. Setting feels interesting of the kind that's easily going to lead to frustration, I think, I'd certainly be pretty miffed from a villager standpoint. We had no idea Ling was Healer & even though I marked Leon (NK1) incorrectly as Old Man for the longest time, we never stumbled across the real one. That easily could have gone the other way.

Shark, it's been a pleasure. Sunnie, I meant what I said about your posts yesterday, even though I was a dirty liar devoid of any proper feeling. Daro, you were being to constructive for your own good, and so was unicorn, we just never got around to her.

Onwards and upwards!

Und wenn man versucht sich selbst dümmer zu machen als man ist, dann gelingt einem das blöderweise auch meistens. - C. S. Lewis

• Uhh könntest du das bitte auch mit Spiel 173 machen? einhornlasagne

Warnung

Warnung

• Glückwunsch an die Wölfe und danke fürs leiten Alo!

Ich habe mich wohl etwas zu sicher gefühlt und als der Lynchzug so plötzlich kam hatte ich gar keine Zeit und nur noch mit einer hand umgevotet. Hielt meinen letzten Satz mit Leon für eindeutiger, als es war, sorry.

Davor habe ich Leon halt nicht ins Dorf geschoben, weil er eh nicht in Lynchgefahr ist und damit ich nicht gefunden werde.

• Ich fand das ein ungewöhnlich starkes Wolfsspiel und einen derart erinnerungswürdigen Einstieg habe ich eine Weile nicht mehr gesehen.

Ich schulde Ling wohl einen Entschuldigung, das war eine ungünstige Kombination aus überhaupt keine Zeit (in dem Moment), den falschen Leuten vertraut und spieltaktischen Nonsens. (Auch wenn ein Lynch der Alten jetzt wohl auch nicht so viel besser gewesen wäre.)

Das Spiel hat mir aber Spaß gemacht, auch wenn ich nach dem Fehllynch erstmal ganz froh war, dass ich tot war, denn so konnte ich mich begraben :ugly: